Hi. Someone have photo with angry Elle Fanning?

Hi. Someone have photo with angry Elle Fanning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GCSl7MACwJo
youtube.com/watch?v=DgYSM91vJko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is she so fucking qt

very good question

>dyed hair

Trash

just means more for me desu

I want to get into Ellen Fanning. Where 3 start?

I want to get into her too if you know what I mean

I want to succ her feminine benis

F E M I N E

You can suck mine if you want to bb

Elle is so damn sexy. I want her to wear some of those tight yoga pants she's always wearing, and then grind her perfect little ass on my dick until I cum all over them.
Just me?

I want to reborn as the sweat on her tummy tbqh

i want to smell her sweaty flip flops so bad

Can I pretend to be Elle for you?

if you're a qt girl

completely agree with both of these

>sweaty
*sweety

what do you think her tight pink bootyhole tastes like ?

just imagine how those little socks smell like after a gym session

sweaty strawberries

Like Nic's winding Refn

What about "Angry Elle Fanning"?

definitely strawberries

just imagine how sweaty her whole body gets after her gym sessions
those feet, that tummy, her pink little butthole
>ywn lick her clean

I don't know if this is what you were talking about OP but she looks a bit angry in this pic

Why do you all like her? This is like pol creaming over aryan waifus

>you'll never shower with after having had licked her clean
>you'll never cuddle with her afterwards and have her smell like heaven in your bed

PUFFY

Elle covered in fake blood is best elle

she is tall,pale and everything is perfectly sized on her

also her face changes between semen demon/qt

perfect

>tfw the cuddling turns into worshiping her perfect pale body with your tongue yet again because you just can't get enough of her

Does she have a puffy vulva ?

I wish I knew

yes...

what the fuck kind of person or especially a celebrity goes out in public dressed like this.

is this normal in california going out in a bra and skin tights? wtf

Why does her sister looks like a gremlin and she is hot as fuck? Adopted?

yoga pants + top

what is the problem ?

Do you think she knows how delicious her little toes are?
These pics, and all those open toed shoes she wears.. is she being a little tease on purpose?

it's just not common at all here i've literally never seen someone dress like that in an urban area. seems incredibly slutt

she's so incredible

her hair is magnificent

You could go to any street and see women with the same hair

how about this one?

would you fucc ?

really makes you think

of what?

elle's a very generous girl
open toed shoes for the lovers of her feet, midriff usually exposed for the belly lovers, often braless so the tit guys can admire her gorgeous puffy nipples, tight yoga pants so we can see perfect ass and dat cameltoe in all their glory
she loves to please

she's a great actress and has a bubbly personality
youtube.com/watch?v=GCSl7MACwJo

What does she smell like?

She looks cuter as a boy desu.

What would you do if you woke up one day, and you WERE her flip flop? And her smiling face looked down at you and she happily asks "ready for your new life?" And the her pale, soft sole hovers over to you and presses itself against you and you mentally have to prepare for the impending steps that she's going to take with you,?

cry from the joy

god i want to lick all the sweat off her feet!

Hypothesize about what her footsweet tastes like.

>ywn get Elle into bed and discover she has a cute feminine penis
>ywn hear her squeal of pleasure and watch her erection spring to life as you penetrate her tight pink asshole
>ywn pound her butthole and hear her moans and cute squeals of ecstasy with every thrust
>ywn fuck her until she cums, spurting her feminine load all over her belly and puffy nipples
why keep going bros?

>ywn be a black guy with a large penis

like salt

pale salt

s-stop

i'd like to live a life where every day my soul is transferred into a different item of elle's clothing
like, one day i get to be the insole of her shoe and consume all of that delicious footsweat, but then the next day i get to be her panties and be drenched in the sweat from her tight little pink holes
that would be a life of bliss

FUCKING NIGGERS

>no mention of licking her cum off her and then sharing a sloppy kiss
amateur

That'd be hot. I'd make a schedule:

>Insole Mondays
>Toering Tuesdays
>Wildcard Wednesday (be whatever you want)
>Panty Thursday
>Flip flop Friday
>Bra Saturday
>Dildo Sunday

what's the matter user?
do you have a problem with the thought of being deep inside Elle's little butthole, feeling it twitch and clench around your dick as you watch her, moaning and thrusting her hips eagerly, hungry for more of you inside her, her cute feminine penis rock hard and throbbing as it bounces off her belly with each stroke?

im not into penises

that's hot
>tfw she lounges around playing with herself all day on sunday just to keep you happy and loving her

btw, since the dust has settled, what did she mean by this?

i would say elle is one of the best waifus to imagine to have a feminine penis

what are you, gay?

cockfetish is not gay

i want her to let me kiss her pale feet

N E C K
E
C
K

I want my face to be her flip flop so that I can meet literally every single one of her steps with a loving kiss. She deserves to be walking on kisses and love.

Superior fanning.

What did she mean by this?

french toast

where did you find this ?

that's not Elle

imagine gently kissing and licking her hot little toes and her soft soles, occasionally hearing her cute little giggles because she's ticklish

Oh shit you can see up her dress!

tummy

Would you pretend to be Elle for me? I really like to play pretend.

gmail sershalover123@

>underwear in public
white trash

she seems way more relaxed, i'm growing to appreciate her more than elle even, but not completely, not yet. i'm not ready for the transition, so i hope elle becomes more like the sister as she grows up

how can elle compete with those pits

depends what you look like in a tight dress

Wtf hate Sup Forums now

>sershalover

you can fuck right off.

im not into dickgirls

but I would make an exception for trap elle

she knows

knows what?

It's a throwaway account, would you prefer I make an ellelover account for our game of pretend? Please don't leave me high and dry, I want to be teased by Elle so badly...

What is listening to?

say it with me...

you sure?

nobody cares about your cucking fantasies faggot

BLACKED

"Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me, callin' me..."
youtube.com/watch?v=DgYSM91vJko

knows how lewd her belly is

Elle is so fucking cute and sweet. I'd treat her to some fancy restaurant, than take a long romantic walk with her, holding hands and talking about philosophy, art and dreams. Then I'd invite her to my home and ravage her hot ass for hours, and forcing my cock up her throat so she chocked on both the throbbing cock and her own rectal juice. I'd then proceed to cum on her cute innocent face. Then. as the ultimate love gift, I'd carry her in my arms to the tub and let my piss wash away the semen and last dignity from her. I'd wisper "I love you" and give her a tender smile, and cut her throat from ear to ear with a knife. Covered in her own warm blood, she'd look straight into my very soul, forgiving, understanding. A bubble from blood and saliva would burst between her lips, then she'd die. After some additional lovemaking, I'd stuff her into a bin bag. Three weeks later, some playing children will find her mutilated and desecrated body in the forest.

They will be scarred for life.