/BCG/ Bandcamp General

Last one died, so here's a new one.
Rec, review, and support these amazing artists as always. And don't shill.

QOTD: What are prominent themes/ideas that are part of your music?

Other urls found in this thread:

noriginal.bandcamp.com
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com
calebchase.bandcamp.com/
yayamusic.bandcamp.com/album/up
youtube.com/watch?v=5WT7pD5wZ0g
nakamurapunto.bandcamp.com/album/invierno
clyp.it/jhw5kwfi
wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t
slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/how-the-mighty-have-fallen
pinkpots.bandcamp.com/album/the-life-and-times-forthcoming
youtube.com/watch?v=cAGvHAoOMSg
dfn2.bandcamp.com/album/november
turntupturtles.bandcamp.com/track/imaginary-friends
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
eyecandyusa.bandcamp.com
coldrip.bandcamp.com/
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/rl-ng
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/niezapominajka-very-raw-demo
gohibiki.bandcamp.com/
nebulamaze.bandcamp.com/releases
nakamurapunto.bandcamp.com/track/t-pt-ii
eraseseraser.bandcamp.com/album/the-dead-end
pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep
svccy.bandcamp.com/album/hidden-horizon
ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-2
ziaea.bandcamp.com/album/iwish-i-had-eylids
drugys.bandcamp.com/album/van-duo
soundcloud.com/pla-tak-l/sets/van-duo
doomloops.bandcamp.com/
yayamusic.bandcamp.com/album/hush
nicolasdrapeaux.bandcamp.com/releases
rednevada.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/yungguapbeats
yayamusic.bandcamp.com
nicolasdrapeaux.bandcamp.com
rednevada.bandcamp.com
slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com
fixthesky.bandcamp.com/
imissmypets.bandcamp.com/
theyoungdon.bandcamp.com/album/the-hermit
wyndwood.bandcamp.com/
sleazy1.bandcamp.com/track/the-push
clyp.bandcamp.com/album/kyds-at-the-crypt
clyp.bandcamp.com/album/kyds-at-the-crypt-bonus-disc
paulsottnik.bandcamp.com/album/the-everythingness
inbetweenmindstates.bandcamp.com
elemantraband.bandcamp.com/track/little-heart
qqq-music.bandcamp.com/
qqq-music.bandcamp.com/album/places-i-dont-like
etherealtalks.bandcamp.com/album/be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

musix to remix ur musix to

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>TWO BRAND NEW ALBUMS

>Into The Storm.
>Alt-Country, Ambient, Bedroom Pop, Folk, Folktronica, Freak Folk, Healing, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Orchestral Pop, Singer-Songwriter, Soul.

>Where's The Humanity?
>Ambient, Chillwave, Field Recordings, Hypnagogic Pop, Lo-Fi, Musique Concrete, Noise, Progressive Electronic, Synthpop, Vaporwave.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Bud

calebchase.bandcamp.com/

beep boop zoop
>post minimalism, berlin school, industrial

s/t
>lo-fi bedroom folk, art pop

>beach vibes, positive trap

yayamusic.bandcamp.com/album/up

youtube.com/watch?v=5WT7pD5wZ0g

>brand new :)

nakamurapunto.bandcamp.com/album/invierno

Please listen to "Ultraruidismo", I will return feedback.

> Lo-fi
>(Soft) Noise
> Ambient
> Drone (although tracks are short)
> WIP I guess

Nakamura. is a Bandcamp I made a while ago. I expected for some local artists to gather and send me their stuff and making physical releases with non-profit-goals, but no one was very interested, so I just upload my shit.
Got a few releases that may be interesting to you.

rec

clyp.it/jhw5kwfi
>folk roots
>indie?
where tf are the clyp threads???
songs a work in progress everything else is dumb fl shit

Wassup y'all, here goes the quick copypaste:

wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
>shoegaze with a lot of outside influence, esp 90s emo
>lyrics tie into everything so maybe having the vocals so buried was a bad idea but fuck it
>free as hell so give it a DL

Having trouble getting in touch with the other guy, so I'll post again - if any of you are interested in playing some violin or cello for my next album, hmu. It won't be the usual stuff, pretty noisy, but also a little country in some parts. If that sounds fun, yeah, shoot me an email via my bandcamp

>QOTD: What are prominent themes/ideas that are part of your music?

Drug abuse, abusive relationships, loss of life, being assaulted, evil in general and bad coping mechanisms. The only regret is that I don't want it to seem like glorifying drugs at all. I've stopped using drugs recreationally, including drinking, went vegan, meditating etc.

New shit is mostly about dreams, sex, demons, and death.

Listening to Caleb Chase. I actually really like the ideas you have in terms of the guitar riff you're using, but the vocals are just...dead in the water. And I like quieter, insecure vocals typically. This just feels like...mumblefolk. Which sucks, because like I said, I do like some of the ideas.

Then again, some of them are just blatantly filler and I had trouble getting through any track in full. So...yeah. Idk man. Song for the Seven Legged Spider has potential for sure, just not a big fan of the rest and even that one needs a lot of fine tuning.

Good positive vibes here. Doesn't really try to be anything too out there but it's nice for what it is I guess. Kinda repetitive, I was feeling good about it at first. One thing - the interruptions really don't add anything to the music. They actually kinda suck. They take me out of it.

You can always start one.

>Industrial Hip-Hop
>Noise
>FFO Death Grips, Techno Animal, Merzbow, Whitehouse, Suicide, Clipping, etc...
>It's under 6 minutes, give it a listen

lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t

RECS
MVP
listened to BBZ, liked it, giving the s/t a shot, it's nice so far, I do like the vocals for some reason, but wish they weren't as buried as they are, but they work in this context, worth revisiting to be honest.
>What are prominent themes/ideas that are part of your music?
Abuse, paranoia, sex, violence, loneliness, depression, humour noir (real edgy, I know, but I find those subjects fascinating to put in audio form, plus it's the most constructive way for me to work some things out)

>experimental
>tapeloops
>vaporwave

Decay, confusion, nostalgia, and Southern Baptism

RECS:

pinkpots.bandcamp.com/album/the-life-and-times-forthcoming
>indie rock, lo-fi, emo, synths
Behold the tales of me complaining about my life starting to suck through VSTs, circuit-bended keyboards and guitars. If you like it, there's tapes available.

Here's a music video for one of the songs: youtube.com/watch?v=cAGvHAoOMSg

I've always appreciated

I like the 3rd track the most.
diggin the beach vibes. definitely one of my faves so far.
interesting. i liked the overall sound of it. especially the black metal/shoegaze balance

dfn2.bandcamp.com/album/november
>Prog rock/metal
>Electronic
>Experimental
>multi-genre

turntupturtles.bandcamp.com/track/imaginary-friends

>Bedroom Pop, Baroque Pop, Alternative

My band released our first single a few weeks ago. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>sad life
>bad trip
>satan is dead
>god is disabled

It's okayish, vocals are weak as fuck tho, add more balls to them!

holy shit good stuff man keep at it

Oops forgot to include some feedback.

Love the fusion of shoegaze and metal-esque vocals on the first track. Still listening through the rest. Color me intrigued.

I thought it was alright. The Windows sound effect did give me a startle as I thought my computer was restarting, so thanks for that. It does pause and start again a bit too much for my liking, but it's a good progression regardless.

I like the lo-fi nature of it, makes a lot of the lyrics, instrumentals, and interactions feel really personal. Definitely a recommendation from me. :)

eyecandyusa.bandcamp.com

>shoegaze

thanks to anyone who's listening. new album is in the works. will be recorded and produced by jeff zeigler

best in this thread so far

coldrip.bandcamp.com/
>beats
>chill
>hip-hop
>sample based
>lo-fi
>instrumental

REC

here. Thank you very much for the words. Since I really like shoegaze, I'm giving your stuff a listen. It's a great mix of genres. Very good stuff.
I really like the production in the album, the sound is very warm and the ambiences are huuuge, although I don't like much the drums. They're just way too compressed for my taste.
One of the releases you can find in my BC, (ego), has kind of a similar style, but more dense overall.

3.9/5

liking:
holy fucking shit dude, the guitars sound crispy, it's all incredibly psychedelic
I didn't expect this to be so great
I highly doubt that this was released in 1999 if it's still a work in progress
My shit:
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/rl-ng
>guitar ambient
>drone metal
>psychedelic drone
>HNW

>for the fans of Keiji Haino and Spacemen 3

Yo i hit up your label last night I was the Ethan guy gave you a submission

We saw your email, and we're currently trying to organize the submissions we got. Don't worry.

Just a dumb signature of mine. I like releasing some stuff with my DOB. Seems more personal that way, also it's the first work I want to release with my own name.

Also, I had listened to your stuff before. Modern kommunikáció specifically. Very harsh and interesting sounds. I like your stuff. I just listened pieces of your linked release, and it sounds really variated. I like how these three tracks sound so different, yet, cohesive. I have yet to give it a full listen though, so I hope to finish a track soon and be back for a listen.

Also, your Bandcamp page looks gorgeous. Very neat, and great album art.

Days are really passing by quickly

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/niezapominajka-very-raw-demo
>Available only for THREE more days! After that I'll shill something new/nothing
>Sounds like suffocating
>Sad/Melancholic
>Folk-y sound mixed with ambiance
>What one can do without much sleep
>Few people like this so far, be a next one!

We know and we understand:

i dont know much about hip hop but this is pretty neat, good production and all

sounds like background music in an indie drama its nice

what if you had a song that started out with the experimental zips and then just like transferred into the biggest poppy jam chorus ever thatd be dope

someone once told me to write lyrics to instrumental hip hop so im going to bookmark this and use it later, interesting stuff

alt 0173 core, i like it.

i used to make a lot of droney experimental stuff like this, i miss it. listening to this makes me feel 14 its dope

the chord progression at 1:01 is a kind ive always liked, the ugly walkdown to pretty

this is just good as fuck, cant fight that

what did you make this in? very interesting stuff. sounds like MDE music

theres a lot here to listen to but i really dig that first song opening chord, it grabs you

i bet you guys are really fun live, i like when the band comes in on hearse.

nonsensical is a jam. i gotta look into how to do those imagemap bandcamp headers

i would have the bass guitar going thru the whole song, would help it sound more full i think? and like that other guy says, more power in the vox would be nice

very serious stuff

i dont understand the pink images with text. took a lot of work to listen to what i assumed is remixed country songs?

very relaxing, very soundscapey. wish i could play guitar like this

nothin quite like a pretty sample and a driving hip hop beat, very nice

a beautiful bandcamp page and a really cool artist picture and im not too into drone, but this isnt something i would turn off immediately

gohibiki.bandcamp.com/
>punk

few more RECS
listened to this on that youtube radio-thingy a month or so, it was nice

>what did you make this in? very interesting stuff. sounds like MDE music
I did in FL 12 (that's like the only DAW I know how to somewhat use). And thanks for the MDE comparison, Sam is truly an inspiring man (artistically), and I'm always happy when people see the connection.
Anyways, I was never really deep into this wave of punk, but this is really well produced, it's as raw as it should be, and still bearable to the ears, so good job on that, plus the songs keep me interested.
Tidal Wave is probably my favorite cut here, definitely gonna return to this jam.

>NEW
>Theme of Dreams & Nightmares
>Ambient, Electronic, Analogue Synths, Textures, Noise, Granual Spacey Reverb
>Under 16 min
>Give it a download

nebulamaze.bandcamp.com/releases

Thank you for listening

Reccin

here.
This is really well produced and well thought. Not something I may listen to everyday, but it sounds very clean and neat. Kind of like if Crywank went punk.
I really like the guitar with reverb in the second track, and how even the fades fit in between.
Really good stuff.
Also, I love your humble attitude, how you put lots of feedback, and barely any text for your music. You deserve the best.
---

Apart, I just released a new track. Samples Bocanada by Gustavo Cerati, that sampled Eruption by Focus.

nakamurapunto.bandcamp.com/track/t-pt-ii

eraseseraser.bandcamp.com/album/the-dead-end
>IDM, glitch, anti-folk, Indian raga, acid techno

are you up for doing a collab track/EP? Seems that the drone metal could run great in tandem with some regular shimmering drones and other fuckery.

Hit me up if so wounds.bandcamp.com

additional recs. sum gud shit

thanks for checking out my music man. you can make the imagemaps on GIMP easily, thats how I did it.

>are you up for doing a collab track/EP
Of course!
It would take some time for me to finish a drone metal track because without a proper amp I usually have to cheat/cover up the fact I don't own a $50000 vintage tube amp.
Thank you very much!

No issue man, I work slow so there's no rush

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

plesantly surprised by this. lots of great ideas

this is so chilled. love this. great vocal sample on 'low key'

'winter bloom' sounds like one giant loop that never ends, really cool idea.

for some strange reason this reminds me beatles lol

good drummer you got there

guitar on 'ultraruidisimo' makes such a great wall of sound, nice atmosphere

really like this. improv is great with that added piano on 'beep'
well done

Rec

+ ending to Dr. Mischief is good, which helps it out in its entirety
+ Alex Jones and Me would make a quality power pop single, parts where the rest of the band contributes vocals are strong
+ lyrics all around compliment what’s being played
+ main vocals shine on Tidal Wave

- the parts that resemble choruses feel like the strong point on some the songs, so when they deviate from repeating them it weakens rather than strengthens
- conflicted on whether the shouting vocal style services the music or not, the touch of roughness in Hoverboard for instance adds color but the degree of it on Max Keeble seems unnecessary. the band feels like it has one foot in pop punk and the other in power pop and these two only sometimes reconcile. that being said, nothing on this album is a dud and every track has some takeaway to it

After 6 months I release my second Album Hidden Horizons with instrumental solo made by me. All the material are original nothing are sampled also I added instrumental solo played by me. I'm very proud of this album check it out !!!!! full album on bandcamp

svccy.bandcamp.com/album/hidden-horizon

>Vaporinet
>Dream
>Vaportrap
>Chillwave

Rec:

ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-2
> rural psychedelia, lo fi, portastudio

ziaea.bandcamp.com/album/iwish-i-had-eylids

My first album, recorded in my bedroom in about a week. I don't know what genre this is and I don't think it's very good

drugys.bandcamp.com/album/van-duo

> lo fi indie experimental freaky squeaky reverby folk

soundcloud.com/pla-tak-l/sets/van-duo

music to sad-out to

doomloops.bandcamp.com/

>dream pop
>post-punk
>lo-fi

please stop shilling

Bring back the list of shills

Found it! I think somebody should do a better text than this thing though

===

Here's a list of garbage shillers:
noriginal.bandcamp.com
>same track for years, he adds nothing new on his BC because he doesn't care about you. Even if you are his fan. He just doesn't. So why should you?

yayamusic.bandcamp.com/album/hush
>These "smooth" beats has a consistency of garbage and are equivalents of a mental smoothie. If you want to become retarded in a short time - give it a try!

nicolasdrapeaux.bandcamp.com/releases
>MUH SATIE, MUH YANN TIERSEN. This is a case of when a person believes he's so important that he even doesn't get to know that he rip off every single modern classical pianist in existence. Also, quite a huge faggot.

rednevada.bandcamp.com/
>Generous sale! He's music is the equivalent of child rape.

>So experimental!!!1oneone. It's actually one of the worst vaporwave thing I've ever heard in my life.

>That faggot is so stupid that he posts SC in the BC thread. Around 95% of niggerism confirmed.

here's a better version. feel free to share.

The Shilldler's List

>Here's a list of regular shills of these threads. These people are cancer to the community, not being active on the threads, doing "post 'n run" like a bag of idiots. By supporting them you support said practice. List will be updated with more and more idiotic shills if their numbers increase. Avoid the provided "artists" like a plague.same track shared for months, he adds nothing new on his BC because he doesn't care about you. Even if you are his fan. He just doesn't. So why should you? Debates with people and thinks that he is some sort of genius of music while, in reality, he is a childish weeaboo. Also, his current profile photo is cringe/10.
yayamusic.bandcamp.com
>these "smooth" beats has a consistency of garbage and are equivalents of a mental smoothie. If you want to become retarded in a short time - give it a try!
nicolasdrapeaux.bandcamp.com
>MUH YANN TIERSEN parody. This is a case of when a person believes he's so important that he even doesn't get to know that he rip off every single modern classical pianist in existence. Also, quite a huge faggot.
rednevada.bandcamp.com
>Generous sale! He's music is the equivalent of child rape. Gives no feedback to his listeners and does not respond to comments about his music.
slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com
>So experimental!!!1oneone. It's actually one of the worst vaporwave thing I've ever heard in my life. Gives no feedback to his listeners and commenters of his music.
>That faggot is so stupid that he posts SC in the BC thread.

fixthesky.bandcamp.com/

>QOTD: What are prominent themes/ideas that are part of your music?

Linear song structures, building a song like an orchestral piece.
Theres no chorus, no verse.
No reason to repeat a theme, just for the sake of repeating it.
Exploring different atmospheres until a crescendo is inevitable.

lots of recs:

imissmypets.bandcamp.com/

>art-trap
>concept album
>ambient

Nature, futurism

theyoungdon.bandcamp.com/album/the-hermit
>Hip-Hop
>Sample Based
>Experimental
First big solo project,deals with my own personal isolation, abandonment, fears and social standing. feedback would be most appreciated!

wyndwood.bandcamp.com/

>Acoustic
>Bedrom
>Emo

wassup meaty boyz,

dropped a new track today

>indie rock
>indie pop
>jangle

most of my stuff would fall under that category, but the new track is sort of funky and souly.

i got lots of other stuff on my page too, i have a mini-lp i put out a year ago full of indie rock, jangle pop tracks,

and i got another relatively new song called sofiella.

my "bones." ep is just a little tiny thing i made for my girlfriend, but check it out if you want.

sleazy1.bandcamp.com/track/the-push

reccin' deez nuts

clyp.bandcamp.com/album/kyds-at-the-crypt
clyp.bandcamp.com/album/kyds-at-the-crypt-bonus-disc
Single out in 5 days, check us out
>fun
>baroque pop
>Sufjan Stevens diss track (9)
>Twin Peaks cover
>sneak peak at new album cover, pic related

rec (will return all feedback)
meant to get you the other day, good stuff
you sound like daniel johnston a little
this is hot. great look you got going to your page

"The Everythingness"
alternative pop punk jazz
The new EP released today June 26th 2017 paulsottnik.bandcamp.com/album/the-everythingness

>this is hot. great look you got going to your page

thanks dude, i liked the first part of your album

inbetweenmindstates.bandcamp.com

>hip hop, instrumentals.

This is interesting, it has a dark, moody and atmospheric vibe to it.

Nice, very peaceful and relaxing beats from what I have heard so far. Downloaded it and going to give it a full listen tonight.

Pretty incredible, love this.

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/track/little-heart

>alternative cock
>shoegazey/dream pop
>post-punky

whole EP is available, full album coming in August. check it out!

Listening now. stay tuned

qqq-music.bandcamp.com/

>analog modular electronic

Hi everyone. This is me:

qqq-music.bandcamp.com/album/places-i-dont-like

>analog modular blip blip

Production is excellent. I love the extra attention with the synths and strings backing vocals

Some dark shit. late night driving. production is tight

the drum shuffle on goldfish is v nice

I listen to a few tracks. I love the atmospheric sounds like the static / field type stuff. really adds a nice ambience to your melodies

Diggin the lounge / druggy vibe

Fucking WYNDWOOD BB! This artist is incredible. Nothin like smashing some beers watching dunkey w me boy

etherealtalks.bandcamp.com/album/be
What do you know about portable music? The idea is great but there is not enough releases. So, every track on the album was made on the go (no matter if it was a crowdy street or midnight bus, urbanistic cities or deep nature).
Of course, before recording we tried to dig through some obscure places to record the EVP and other wierd stuff to mix it. If you find something unnatural don't be afraid electronic voice is believed to be a myth, digital artifact or a kind of city legends and who knows how real it is. Thanks for listening ;)

>electronic/lo-fi/hauntology