> his family puts him into rehab
> Goes through it like a fucking champ
> I go to get a beer with him 2 months after rehab
> Hes like in the old times
> He talks like a genious again and can walk almost normally
> Dont hear from in a while
> Yesterday i heard he overdosed on the beginning of summer vacations
> I'll have to go and bury one of my best friends next week

Writing this while drinking beer like in the old days. My friend was a week from turning 19 before he died. Sup Forumsros i feel like a trainwreck

Sorry to hear that, OP. Try to stay strong. Do you have anyone you can talk to about it?

I've got tons of friends, thats why i kind of went away from the drugs. But nothing can replace a m8 like that. He made me the social drunk fuck that im these days.

I wouldn't know what I would do if my best mate died. When was the last time you saw him?

About 2 moths ago. We were grabbing a few beers at the bar and he was SOBER. Thats kind of a miracle. After we part ways he said " Something in hanging out with you (and not all the druggie friends (IV use and everything)) is different and great. We should do this every week.". And fuck me those are some great last words. Im so glad that i got to say that hes a great guy before he died. We hadnt hung out in a really long time that he would have remembered you know. Dem opiates (heroin and such) are some hard shit.

Fuck, that could be right out of a movie. I hope you'll remember him as the great guy he was, not as the druggie. Sounds like he deserved better.

OP, stay strong Sup Forumsro
Life gets better

Yeah mate i will. Only good memories about him. Although he was my worst school bully in the early days. Used to fuck me up mentally and physically everyday.

He was a great guy when we got to know each other tho

Cheers man i belive you. I was just grabbing a beer today with another friend of his and mine and we came to the conclusion that he would not have wanted us to be sad. Living life on the fast lane you know. Enjoying that shit,

And you still became such good friends? That's amazing! He must have been one hell of a guy. I'm drinking a beer on you two tonight.

Heh thanks man. The thing about him was that he was fucking vice as shit. He always had the answers to everything. Straight A student by playing WoW and also really socially vice guy. We were like brothers when we grew up a little and got into the taste of that sweet sweet alcohol.

This. We used to drink at the tables of a park/playground near his house.

We also drank at the near lake the sights like this. It was fucking amazing. Im in fucking tears

Overdosed on what?

Also,
>summer

Why do the good ones have to go so fucking early? It's gonna take time to get over that now, OP. Hang in there. Talk to people. It really helps.

Weed

Overdosed on everything but mainly opiates i guess. I think one of the substances was naloxone but i dont remember the names in english or my main language. Naloxone might as well have been hes treatment drug but i dunno. He used everything from weed to DMT and opiates. Benzos also or what ever it is in english.

>good one
>drug dealing pos
pick one

Yeah cheers m8

Naloxon is an opiate-antidote, so it's not likely that he overdosed on that. Probably a mix of all of them.
Can I ask where you are from?

Yeah okay so that was the treatment drug. The names are hard when ur 8 pints deep. And im from Finland.

Drinking a beer on you two tonight!
Also thats the spirit, life is for the fast lane

Get used to that. I'm 30 and I've lost like 5 people from my closer group of friends, and like another half dozen of outter circle "friends"

Drugs and general life events. Humans are so fragile.

Yeah m8. But not as fast as fucking 19 years. We have to carry the coffin of our friend that we played on the fucking playground with like fucking 10 years ago. Feels like a minute m8.

I guess i'll have to. Well my connections into druggies have kind of gone away so im hope i'll see less death in this young age than you.

Probably. Benzos and alcohol are a bad combination.
Alright, I was just wondering. I'm from Germany and we also call them Benzos.