I'm the ugliest human being on earth

i'm the ugliest human being on earth

ask me anything

Show pic.

Is your name Uma?

half nigger, half mexican and half muslime?

maybe in a few posts
nope
even worse

What makes you think you are ugly? Define ugly? Or beauty if you'd like!

There are objective standards of beauty. Thinness, nice skin, nice hair, big white eyes, a thinner nose, straight teeth, a symmetric face

I have none of those things.

What do you have then op?

Fat, awful skin, awful hair, ugly eyes, shrek nose, fucked up teeth, lopsided face

Need pic to be sure

thread isn't going well anyways, i'm so ugly i always kill threads. may as well kill this one too

I've seen worse.

Is that you? Cut your hair and work hard to lose the fat in your face and you'd look pretty decent. Keep that facial hair trimmed too.

ARE YOU M OR F

(asking for chromosomes, not for wannabes)

That's basically me except for the lopsided face. I have a bad receding hairline since I was around 15.

Just whatever you do, don't go to /r9k/, forget the exercise and haircuts, don't go ever again to that board.

not that ugly dude...chin up

how bad is having fun with your wife sucking a sloppy big black cock? no homo tho

idk i kinda doubt that. i've never seen anyone uglier than me
yes it's me. if i cut my hair my face looks even more lopsided. i haven't eaten lately so hopefully my face starts thinning out soon.

m
oh yeah my hairline is receding/hair is thinning

forgot to mention that, it's just really low on the list of why i'm ugly. lot of other more important things

sounds good i'll leave you your safe space
idk i've never seen anyone uglier than me
>the ugliest person in the world would have a wife
i've never hugged a girl user

Stop crying, not that ugly... Ive seen waaay worse many times

girls dont care about look that much. dont worry. i meet my wife over omegle and we are living together now. i was born in other country and im living in usa now
cheer up bro!