How many of you plan on raising your children as vegans...

How many of you plan on raising your children as vegans? How many of you are at least considering raising them as vegetarians?

Read up on the benefits of having a vegan child.

youtube.com/watch?v=H4s7RRfZNA0

petakids.com/parents/raising-vegan-baby-first-year/

veganhealth.org/articles/realveganchildren

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/230686-Everything-About-Fat
sott.net/article/257639-Great-traditional-animal-fats
sott.net/article/273551-Fat-does-not-make-you-fat-sugar-makes-you-fat
sott.net/article/229102-A-Big-Fat-Mistake
youtube.com/watch?v=DNgA06xE_Ng
foxnews.com/tech/2011/06/17/japanese-scientists-create-meat-from-poop.html
theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/small-business/startups/conversation-with-david-suzuki-leads-to-maggot-based-animal-feed/article15114182/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Veganism is preferable to vegetarianism, but at least raise your child to be a vegetarian. The world cannot sustain meat eating cultures, plus eating animals is immoral.

Hamburger Helper and macaroni n cheese.

Are you a shill for Betty Crocker?

>immoral

I'll take the bait: how so? It's just animals...

I don't want cuck children

Whats the difference, either way we are killing and eating living things.

>the world cannot sustain meat eating cultures
wow bigot, intolerant as fuck
>eating animals is immoral
>morals

Why would I do something like this?

No need for that crap in the first world

>the world cannot sustain meat eating cultures
How are we still supplying ourselves then? Dark jewish magic?

For their health and to give them a healthy moral compass.

It takes so much land to grow the food to feed all the cows, pigs, and chickens we eat, it is not a sustainable process.

I'll raise my vegan children with a healthy diet of fish, salad and potatoes.
Maybe throw a little rice there as well.

That sounds pretty good finbro

Vegans have weak brain because brain builded by FATS - ANIMAL FATS

>ITT thread amerifats want to deprive their kids of proper food so they can become feminine cucks that suck Tyrone's dick in the school toilet.

There's no proof of that.

fish isnt vegan

You know vegans who have succes in some way?
No

sott.net/article/230686-Everything-About-Fat
sott.net/article/257639-Great-traditional-animal-fats
sott.net/article/273551-Fat-does-not-make-you-fat-sugar-makes-you-fat
sott.net/article/229102-A-Big-Fat-Mistake

>he doesn't know fish is a vegetable

come on, this is elementary school-tier knowledge

>eating animals is immoral.
if you stop eat animals lizzys dont stop @eat@ you

>Read up on the benefits of having a vegan child.

1: He'll be a leftist cuck who is terrified of the idea of killing animals, much less niggers.

2: He'll be a low-test faggot.

3: He'll be small and weak

Bacon, eggs, and corned beef hash, every morning.

>overdose your son with strogens
>wait until xe grows up
>genocides you for being a white male and not liking the BBC

Certainly eating minimal meat, need to change my gfs habits first, what a bitch she is, she wont eat salad, what a fucker lazy bitch she is, she drags me down.

I don't, i believe that growing children needs a bit of meat to get all the nutrients they need, especially if you are genetically from northern Europe because there is simply now way people would have been able to live on 100% vegan diet in this climate. But i don't plan on giving them meat ever day and to every meal, maybe 1-4 every weak and then make that meat high quality locally produced and/or hunted. I live in an area where you can hunt moose and with beef production so that shouldn't be any problem.
TL;DR
Make them used to eat 100% vegan meals but unless they want to be vegan they won't be vegan.

>Bacon, eggs, and corned beef hash, every morning.
Pic related, your child.

Doubting a leaf on recognizing what is a plant and what isn't.

>read up on

give link to a youtube video, a PETA website and a website that obviously just promotes veganism. Nice balanced sources.

FAGGOT

nope, kid will turn out like this

youtube.com/watch?v=DNgA06xE_Ng

He can be a vegan if he chooses to. I believe in parenting without the use of force.

Veganism is degeneracy. You'll all turn into monkeys.

This is more jew indoctrination to make the white man weak. Malnourished people with low test are less likely to reproduce. Just like racial politics, the Jew has used our benign morality to weaken us and work against our interests.
Everywhere else in the world, with the exception of India [where they are all manlets] eating meat is seen as correct and healthy. The only place where it's pushed as unsustainable and immoral is in the West. The jew has always been jealous of our nordic physique and wants to bring us down by encouraging a lifestyle that makes us weak and low-energy.
Meat is unsustainable? Why is this message being pushed most on the population which is not even replacing itself?
Meat is immoral?
Fuck your judeo-christian self-sacrifice autocastration 'morality'.

Vegetable and meat farming are both unsustainable, they use up too much land.
Maggot farming is the future.

No, actually eating poop meat is our future.

Instead of soylent green, we will have soylent brown.

foxnews.com/tech/2011/06/17/japanese-scientists-create-meat-from-poop.html

>not getting into slug farming and cockroach breeding
>after the apocalypse these creatures will be some of the few to survive
>good protein

LMAO kill yourself op fucking dumbass cuck

>Of course, there's a hitch - besides the fact it's made from poo and soya. The cost of producing Prof Ikeda's stinky steaks at the moment is about "10 to 20 times" the price of carving it off a cow.

Nope.

Maggots:

theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/small-business/startups/conversation-with-david-suzuki-leads-to-maggot-based-animal-feed/article15114182/

I don't believe everyone should go on a completely plant based diet, but people really should try to limit their meat intake. Especially supermarket meat from industrially raised animals spending their whole lives in tiny cages being pumped full of water, antibiotics and growth hormones.
I think a tour of a slaughterhouse should be a mandatory part of a primary school program with no sugarcoating and covering up the more gruesome aspects. Too many people put meat on everything without a thought crossing their mind that a living, feeling being was killed just so they can have it.

If I raise any children, it'll be to eat them

i hope this is a joke, thats so fucked up. children should have access to a balanced diet, that includes meat you protein deficient degenerate faggots.

"raising your children vegan" sounds too cultist.
Just provide them with vegan food and make sure they cook rather than eating fast food and know about nutrition. If they eat more or less meat as a result of that then so be it. That industry is NOT going to go away that easily.

L O W T E S T
O
W
T
E
S
T

As I get older I learn more about offal and butchering. The more I learn, the more I find it viable to feed 4+ children. I'm not big on sweets and I learned to eat my veggies without being told, so I will probably feed my children a lot of hearty produce and meat.

I intend to start a garden so tea and fruit should be available for snacks. If you want positive responses you should go to /cgl/ since it's mostly women. Just learn to raise some chickens, OP, you will learn to love/hate them in a way that makes you both appreciate them more and want to eat them more.