12 hours and it didn't collapse

12 hours and it didn't collapse
>hmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-london-40239008
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tornado_Alley
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, this evidence, and your dubs, have truly convinced me that 9/11 was anot inside job.

Or was it a side job?

I forget.

>asbestos

9/11 wasn't an inside job, because the planes came from the outside

>thinking every building is structurally identical

12 ? 20

No impact damage, concrete structure rater than steel, and more importantly no jet fuel.

Oh, and there is a 50/50 chance it will fall anyway.

They SAY twin towers were made from steal beams but every other building is made from shitty timber........

maybe just yankees build shitty buildings ?
like those pathetic wooden shit houses as strong as cardboard , 1 tornado = whole city flies away

50/50? that never happened in the past, how did you get to this probability?

That's because you stinking yanks just can't fucking build

nigger fuck jet fuel , why wtc7 fell

I lived in the UK 4 years now. Brick houses are nicer but wtf is up with all the brown people

Lol at all the idiots here who don't understand even the basics of structural engineering and physics.

So why did none of the buildings around this one also randomly collapse?

Jet fuel burns up INSTANTLY nothing is left around to fuel the high temperatures to melt steel beams. Common sense bro

Confirmed to have never handled kerosene

Brit fire can't melt mudslime projects

Well, fuck...

Ikr! Imagine not knowing the basics of structural engineering and physics!

discord.
-------------
gg/KPZWJnX

>not knowing about wtc asbestos issues

kekkkk

Americans can't build

As is typical of folks who do not have a scientific background, the question is purely one of temperatures. But anyone with any knowledge of the science of combustion and melting knows that it is much more complicated than that.

If it were purely a matter of temperature, then as soon as the fire reached its maximum temperature, the steel would have melted, and the buildings would have collapsed -- all in a matter of seconds.

But it didn't take seconds, did it? It took nearly an hour before the first building fell. Why is that?

Because the problem isn't one of pure temperature, it is one of HEAT CAPACITY and THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY.

"Heat capacity (usually denoted by a capital C, often with subscripts) is a measurable physical quantity that characterizes the ability of a body to store heat as it changes in temperature. It is defined as the rate of change of temperature as heat is added to a body at the given conditions and state of the body (foremost its temperature). In the International System of Units, heat capacity is expressed in units of joules per kelvin. It is termed an "extensive quantity" because it is sensitive to the size of the object (for example, a bathtub of water has a greater heat capacity than a cup of water). Dividing heat capacity by the body's mass yields a specific heat capacity (also called more properly "mass-specific heat capacity" or more loosely "specific heat"), which is an "intensive quantity," meaning it is no longer dependent on amount of material, and is now more dependent on the type of material, as well as the physical conditions of heating

Because the fire service is saying that.

Bringing science to an idiot fight.

tl;dr

They were saying that. They aren't any longer:
"Checks have been carried out on the building and it is not in danger of collapsing" London Fire Brigade said.

flaming debris from other collapsing tower idiot

So this building got hit by a jumbo jet too? And it was just as tall as the WTC right?

Jet fuel is paraffin(UK) or Kerosene(US) it burns slowly that is why they use it in heaters and cookers and lamps, it burns far slower than Petrol(UK) or Gas(USA), the common misconception and not sense is because jets have much more power than normal engines so uneducated people like you assume the fuel is more flammable.

IIINNNNSTANTLY, THE MOMENT IT TOUCHES A SPARK IT IMMEDIATELY CEASES TO EXIST

Dumbfuck

Nobody gives a fuck about 9/11 anymore.
Get over it.

We were told to never forget!

It's hard to forget things, but it's easy as fuck to not give a shit

I don't see a plane crashing into it...

My father was killed by a twinned tower.

The plane he was flying crashed into one?

7-11 was a part-time job.

Just because there are issues doesnt mean it doesnt exsist.

The asbestos removal business is booming in the uk. Removal of a small asbestos roof can cost up to £3000

Its still fucking burning. A live news feed now shows the firelight.

Post link?

bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-london-40239008

because the core wasn't shredded by a fucking commercial jet. this old bullshit has been discussed and all the conspiracy bs debunked a thousand times over.

>not knowing about wtc boeing issues

MI5 job, they used dead niggers planted in just the right places to keep it from falling.

Where do you live? In some futuristic city with impenetrable walls? We all use basically the same shit to build our houses u fool.

Dude, the building was obviously hacked by the russians.

Read more.

The vast majority of homes in the USA use a wooden frame with fibre/cement panel boards.

The vast majority of homes in the UK use bricks and mortar.

You cant get a mortgage/bond for a wooden constructed building in the UK because they are weak and dont last without regular maintenance.

>implying tornadoes are a problem outside of tornado ally.

doesn't understand structural engineering.
brags about it on the internet.

>Having an ally just for tornadoes.

No but inbreeding is because you can hear your mom/dad/bro/sis masturbating/fucking in the room next door because the walls are paper thin.

>Indisputable argument.

What now OP?

The ball of flames you see when the planes hit the towers is all that fuel burning off. All the tops of the towers fell sideways right before the towers went straight down. Planes didn't bring down those fucking buildings.

I dunno, maybe being hit by a giant plane might have had something to do with it....

WAS WTC 7 HIT BY A FUCKING PLANE? MORON

You... you didn't build that.

Imagine being this retarded and ill-informed yet still voicing your opinions

>not knowing the difference between a sympathetic acquaintance and the space between buildings

Mah nigga.

So you're saying it was a hologram not a plane

No. Just a pair of rather large, burning, buildings.

That was just weak.
Please do better user.
>pic related

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tornado_Alley

Exactly.

Steel beams don't have to "melt" to lose their load bearing capacity, you know. Losing stiffness leads to buckling, shell bucking at that. Shell buckling is a serious problem with thin walled sections (thus the design for 4th class sections), not so much with big beams as they are usually 1st or 2nd. However steel is very sensitive to fire, loses the load bearing faster than concrete or timber for that matter. Thats why steel columns and beams must be coated with a pait that forms foam in case of fire. Similarly a timber structure will fail at the joints where steel connections are, they weaken and conduct heat into the timber section. Timber is rather good against fire, the outer few centimeters will burn in, but at the same time they form a heat insulator layer, thats why after fires usually the roof structures are still standing. I like my job.

ITT:
People not understanding the general properties of steel and how heat affects said steel.

Heat distorted the steel, the steel structure was altered, the steel failed, the building failed.

Keep your foil hats on and stay away from those goddamn chem trails you wonderful, delusional bastards.

For sure but it's suspect the whole of the buildings fell, there was literally nothing left. The center core beams of the building should have still been intact.

while tornado alley is like 80% of usa

People of USA have been building homes for 300 years and they still haven't got a clue, so much for your theory.

Nice full house.

They also carted out debris faster than the proper agencies could correctly examine the reason for the collapse. That's also suspect. But I don't really give a shit. Believe what you want.

I live in a hundred plus year old row home in an American city. There are hundreds like mine, covering many city blocks, still standing strong.

Get cucked, britfag.

>never go full retard

So if this building falls will the English create a new nursery rhyme? So instead of singing "London Bridge is falling down, falling down x2" will they now say "London's Tower is falling down?"

There is one crucial question I feel hasn't been asked yet.
Was it a predominantly "white" area?

IT will be more like "London's tower burning, but not falling down, falling down" x2

reptiloids did 911. end this thread now

>80%

Close but.... not at all.

It's didn't fall it collapsed, the effected parts of the building lost their strength and collapsed onto the floor below, they then became overloaded with the weight and collapsed onto the floor below, and so on.

Different construction. Brick and mortar doesn't melt or soften like steel.

Uncle Jessie was a fucking fox.

/thread

like you call places that have 50 wooden shacks a city when they don't even have a cathedral.
Fake Cities.
Fake Homes.
Fake News.
Fake Country.

Core beams? Haven't heard of core beams, cores do exist though, usually the elevator shafts and/or staircases. I can imagine that the core itself was hit by the plane and destroyed at that level, then imagine a floor coming down to the one below. Floors are designed for a set of live loads, there is always extra capacity in structures but I believe it's less than a whole floor coming down on it. And also it is an impact load, not a dead load which is not a design aspect usually on slabs. I don't know when it was built, but it was a long time ago, we redefined our building codes since then with new and new findings and changed design approach. People tend to forget that buildings are not indestructible, we design for a reasonable effect keeping in mind safety and economical/financial aspects. For eg. here you would design a dam for the biggest water level in the last 50 years; if you build the dam and the first year it rains more and the dam is destroyed that's within calculations and nobody was wrong. We need limits, you could build walls thick as a bunker for safety but that would cost an insane amount. As for the debries, I think it's just that they wanted to clean the city out.

False fake flag news

Well that's funny. Because those towers came down on multiple buildings in the area. Strange how it was WTC7 that had to come down and not the other 5+ buildings in the surrounding area of WTC 1 and 2. Really strange.

Why would it? It's just fire, there's no highly combustable accellerant involved.

Jet beans won't melt steel fuel