Daily reminder that Portugal won 0 group stage games and only got through because of a rule change

daily reminder that Portugal won 0 group stage games and only got through because of a rule change

Other urls found in this thread:

uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=2016/matches/round=2000448/match=2017959/statistics/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it is what it is

>7 months
>still this salty

>daily reminder that Portugal won
all that matters

Since we are arguing about the last Euros, this is just a friendly reminder that England lost to part time odontologists

the most irrelevant international competition of my lifetime
and quite possibly the final nail in the coffin

Oh just shut it already, you post this shit in every thread, we get it, its just all sooooo tiresome for you

Was this tournament using the format that the WC is being changed to? If so its gonna make the World Cup suck as bad. Anything for China and India I guess

portugal - croatia is the worst game I've ever seen

yeah there were 48 teams in the last euro

>tfw we lost to part time gynaecologists

>portugal won the euro

They used 24 teams but with a retarded format of allowing certain third placed teams to qualify.

>daily reminder that Portugal somehow had LESS points in the Euros group stage in a laughable group than the Brazil world cup group stage against harder teams yet STILL progressed to win the Euros.

All that matters is TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SMALL MINDED
M
A
L
L

M
I
N
D
E
D

BTFO

fuckong Portugal

>yuro champ pee on ship
who cares about that lmao

Portugal only won one game in regulation time at Euro 2016.

That couldn't be possible, could it? They won the whole thing, didn't they? How is it possible? How?

By not getting BTFO by dentists in regular time.

Daily reminder that you managed to fail to qualify in a group with TURKEY, CZECHIA, ICELAND, KAZAKHISTAN and LATVIA

So did the Netherlands and Austria.

Is your memory faulty?

lol why you mad tho

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

but you did though.. we won 1-1 and ronald was btfo

They suck

This is gonna happen in every international tournament from now on

>won 1-1
>draw equals BTFO

You were a meme that got steamrolled in the quarter finals, nothing more. We actually won the yuro. Don't get ahead of yourself Bjorn.

They were a meme who almost eliminated you in the group stage with 2-3 clear shots they missed that an above average striker would have netted.

Australia isn't even relevant

>portugal
>the inferior HUEHUEHUE
>always butthurt and yelling INYUSTICIA

based portugal STILL rolling the asshurt

>that flag
Opinion discarded

>U N D E F E A T E D
>N
>D
>E
>F
>E
>A
>T
>E
>D

>eliminated with 4 points in the world cup

>progress with 3 points and play shitters to win the Euros

Opinion discarded

daily reminder that the Sporting ADN made us champions.

daily reminder that the glorification of Renato was just a Benfica loving media hype train that will lead nowhere like Nelson Oliveira

Is Portugal cursing football?

Hands down the most boring international tournament I've ever seen. Can't remember a single game from it (except the final which was a snoozer). And Bongland getting BTFO by part time dentists, but that game was just memorable for the memes.

it's not like the rules changed during the tournament.

try again loser

Italy vs Germany was the best game that should have been the final under normal circumstances

Literally so mad, just accept it they won kek

genuinely haven't seen a single portuguese admit that this was a godawful tournament

>we won 1-1
>Iceland mentality

>because it wasn't. it depends on the perspective, you see? for you, like every other tournament, it was godawful.

because you're losers.

Why is portugal so shit tier bros?

uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=2016/matches/round=2000448/match=2017959/statistics/index.html

>loser

>european """"""""""competition""""""""""

can you honestly say you enjoyed most of portugal's games in the tournament, such as the highly entertaining match against croatia? if "yes" then you're lying. it was a dreadful tournament.

will never have anything on this I guess

>US defeats Portugal 2-2 and eliminates them from the World Cup
>Portugal wins the Euros

What does this say about European football?

Because we haven't lost 1-7 - home - while being considered a football power kek.

4 out of the last 5 world cup champions are european teams you fat fuck

Alright lad, we recognize that we didn't play as pretty as possible. But unlike the Dutch, who played great football even though that cost them tournaments, we learned from our mistakes and it miraculously worked out in the end.

As for blaming us for a shitty tournament, that's not really fair is it? We didn't come up with the format, we weren't responsible for say Germany or Italy not making the finals and in the end all that matters is the cup with our country's name on it.

And to be honest it really wasn't a great tournament from any country bar Wales and Iceland, we just get called out because you hate Ronaldo.

I can. huge quality of play, very exciting matches, all of them. Like usual, when they play

>it was a dreadful tournament.
because you're the losers. try to pass at least one knock out round in an international tournament, you'll feel better.

yfw portugal shitposts the way through WC 2018 and beats Germany on penalties at the end
kek

the asshurt will literally bring on the end of the world, please don't do it

Please be respectful and address the points in my post. I am very self conscious about my weight.

Everyone knows how Euro refs favour Euro teams and hate COMEBOL teams

>it's da refs fault brazil got blasted seven (7) fucking one (1)

Barcelona fan amirite?

That was one match.
Friendly reminder that only 3/8 of the last teams in 2010 and 4/8 of the last teams in 2014 were European.

I am not a bandwagoner, I support Madrid because my family's ancestor's are from there.

>being this dumb
you're truly the worst HUE
I hate Portugal because you're star is always a fucking CRYBABY, be Figo, be CR7
Mexico Netherlands.

>you're
>you're

Chilean intellectuals everyone!

But seriously, are all Chileans as retarded as the ones who post here? You never come up with anything remotely intelligent to say, only dumb bland statements... sad.

what a newfriend.

inyusticia
inyusticia

... and these posts are the reason poortugal needs the progressive future brought by refugees and isis asap

they look like the drifter who won the lottery and spends all the money in booze and whores. after that he's back in the streets, but hey, at least he was the greatest guy in the bar during that week

their self-loathing is going to be eradicated inshallah

VĂ¡, de volta para o Martim Moniz Ahmed.

>Sup Forums is STILL butthurt

>Can't remember a single game from it (except the final which was a snoozer)

Iceland vs England
Italy vs Spain
Italy vs Germany
France vs Germany
Wales vs Belgium
Portugal vs France

err...

I only remember Italy vs Germany

the only game there I can remember is the Iceland vs England game, for obvious reasons. The rest of the tournament was absolute shit and continues the trend of international tournaments being a shadow of their former selves.

Even WC 2014 was crappy aside from the occasional meme game, yet commentators and pundits were desperate to convince us it was a good tournament.

kek, this one looks fucking butthurt
pls gib more salt

You don't remember Italy vs Spain? It was probably the best international match since the 7-1

2014 had a god tier group stage but it went to shit in the knockouts with Brazil vs Chile, Germany vs Algeria, 7-1 and the final (which only makes the list by being a huge improvement over the last three ones) as the only good matches.

>2014 had a god tier group stage

It didn't though, it had a couple of good games like Spain 5-1 and the USA's meme run but aside from that I really can't remember much. International football has been shite for a long time

>You don't remember Italy vs Spain?

I don't either desu

Fodaze Pizzi marca bem essa merda caralho!

>not being a veteran on a japanese anime board is a bad thing
>newfriend
>im oldfag ur the cancer killing Sup Forums!

>i hate portugal because a random crybaby was a crybaby

Also nice job with Pinochet.

2014 Brazil was objectively a good tournament

>Netherlands vs Spain
>USA vs Portugal
>Mexico vs Croatia
>Uruguay vs England
>Belgium vs USA
>Brazil vs Chile
>Netherlands vs Mexico
>Germany vs Algeria
>Germany vs Brazil