Hey Sup Forums what kind of methods do you use to cheat? share your methods, heres mine for tomorrow

hey Sup Forums what kind of methods do you use to cheat? share your methods, heres mine for tomorrow

What does that mean?

>ask to go to bathroom
>get out hidden phone in underwear
>google answers

Good thing everybody asked me about this, so i think it'll be okay.
I got a pic of the test and did all the questions (they are a;b;c;d kind and only one is to underline -the 5th one) I hope I will do it?

Cheating is wrong OP.

what if they don't let you go?

also forgot to explain
1 dot - A
2 dots - B

Is there something right in our world?

Should't have put it wide open on your arm... Makes it kind of suspicious

Could be Morse code?
SESHTESHHHE?

I always got As on tests but I wrote the answers on an index card as I was taking the test. I would pass it to someone and it would go around to several people around the room, mostly nignogs who slept through class all the time.

I was thinking for another method - write small numbers on my desk like 3124-134441. It'll be a usefull one too imo will show later

1-a
2-b
3-c
4-d

I got a method.

Learn that shit, you can do more with actual knowledge than qualifications

How do you cheat on girls like that? I don't get it.

> Kik
> Snapchat
> Fake Profile
> Throw-away phone
> Lie about work hours from day 1
> Travel a lot on "business"
> Fuck loads of girls who just graduated college and are after a "Mature man"

Write formulas and answers lightly in pencil on the inside of your calculator lid.

In the early 2000's I would send the teachers emails of if random pictures of piles of shit from the internet instead of the actual report, just changed the .jpg to .doc and when they tried to open the file it would spit out a bunch of code on their screen, when they asked me about the file the next day I would say " I don't know what happened", and mention something about a virus in their computer causing the error, instant extension on lots of essays, pulled this one lots

Stole the accelerated reader computers program from scool, didn't reed shit and past English

>unable to memorize 9 (fucking 9!!!) letters
>instead puts a big red flag on his forearm

This is why he is cheating

actually they are 21, but didn't bother capturing my other hand

smuggle the info into exam by putting it in brain. profit?

being stupid is also wrong
everyone hedges their bets as much as they can
you are the stupid one for believing otherwise.

OP why wouldn't you come up with a more complex but less noticeable system? do you even crypto? try harder or get caught. this way you can't even pass it off as a social movement thing or a tattoo

seems way to complicated. that was probably more effort to memorize than learning the stuff in the first place

>simplistic baby shit to tests that have already SHOWN you the answer

wtf kind school does this? why do you even need to write the answers when you are shown them? why does every test have the same answer format? is this bait or just highschool?

That's profound. I gotta think on that and then do absolutely nothing with it and continue in the same rut.

Never had to. Got a full-tuition academic scholarship because I studied, and walked away with a free bachelor's degree.

Just learn the stuff.

too easy to notice that OP. I got suspended in 10th grade trying that very same method. I even tried to lie about the dots and just say I was fucking around bored but my principle just called BS anyway. Try something else man

has to be highschool. i havent had a multiple choice test since middle school. this guy only has one that has 21 questions.

>and past English

Sure you did, user.

I just write the answers in japanese or in cirth

and to add on to that, my dad is the one I happened to hear about that trick from. He's an old man now. So that's not a new one

This was my cheatsheet at car school exam. Where u have 60 questions and only allowed 4mistakes

I got the test picced from the other class and yes HS in Bulgaria

>In college before I dropped out

All of my Business Communications, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Global Capital Markets, and Physical Geology tests were multiple choice.

From the sound of it though, OP is in high school, so he really must be a dumb fuck.

48 tests. 15 questions per test.
You get 4 random versions.
So had to do all verions on a single paper.