Hey user

hey user,
what's the best way to beat sadness and depression?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3o2v7qsMgs
youtube.com/watch?v=epRB03P1vvE
youtube.com/watch?v=ctarXVlDtXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XG8k4IYIgvo
youtube.com/watch?v=SvCyAI8CZEQ&ab_channel=KrapNek
youtube.com/watch?v=lSd4xwA0DVY&ab_channel=VisceralDepths
youtube.com/watch?v=7gphiFVVtUI&ab_channel=LiebensteinMovies
soundcloud.com/aka-outis/adventure-is-out-there
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

weed

MDMA

read a gööd book. im serious

Don't listen to these fags wallowing in sadness and depression
Identify the things in your life you're unhappy with and knock them down one by one.

Don't worry, be happy!

ur pic would work for me desu. I need to fuck something soon desu ;_;

You don't.You feel it and grow stronger from it

Just listen to this pls.
youtube.com/watch?v=H3o2v7qsMgs

green pill ?

Fuck a chick now and then. Preferably not always the same one.

This

Confirmed. Grab The Lord of the Rings if you're very depressed.

Find something greater than yourself, and help other people.

I have to admit this song hit me hard.

>implying
some pillars cannot be removed; lest the roof cave in over your head.
also get the fuck off tumblr you fucking faggot. youre lucky im even bothering to solve this fucking captcha

Exercise.

By beating a woman instead.

Become a normie

find something that makes you forget about everything and takes alot of time.

>osrs
>blade & soul
>any mmorpg for that matter
>bingewatch some shit

But i have alteady seen the movies. Why would i need to read the book?

>cheare up emo kid
youtube.com/watch?v=epRB03P1vvE

What happens after you get stronger? Being strong doesn't make the root cause go away.

Do not do this longterm; causes more problems and makes eventually fixing your shit harder.

Are you a fatass? Then start with diet. Low carb works.

Then, exercise. Do something fun, outdoors.

Then, shut off your fucking computer and tv. Do something constructive with your time.

Watch this vid

youtube.com/watch?v=ctarXVlDtXQ

What works for me:
Make sure you get outside every now and then. Garden or do some hands on activities. Go to events with coworkers or friends.

Find a hobby that keeps you active mentally or physically, I bought a motorcycle and absolutely love it! It's bright friends and adventure..

The simple way to answer this is: stop being depressed..

Smoke some weed socially, get a fucking hobby, and just be happy

Why deny your roots? They are always gonna be there so why not accept it?

GB2/plebbit/ normie

Always pay your bills before you light up. I might need to clear out and get a job soon, but until then I am numb and it is... ok.

Looking at a gif of two people having sex and responding to a stranger who wants to bait me into responding and/or help me by asking me this question.

That never works for me

youtube.com/watch?v=XG8k4IYIgvo
Put this on and visit the local school

jokes aside hope everything works out OP

oldfag. Pee tumblr, pee insta, pre twitter, pee facebook.

My petty shit was happening when I was worried about my top 8.

Your pillar analogy is shit.
OP solve your problems one by one.

Suicide! Hope for the best in your next loser life!

accepting something and fixing something are not the same thing.
I am bored with life, I accepted that and drastically changed my life. Went around the world, worked in exciting places, partied, studied, tried lot of new things.
Still bored!

actual deperessionfag here

I've tried therapy, self-therapy, meds, lifting and I even joined the army jsut to name some. But nothing works, it honestly just makes things worse
but the only things that seems to work is apathy, honestly just stop giving a fuck about everything except yourself and what makes you happy or gives you meaning.
I quit my job, moved back with my family, went neet and as a neet I had time to do whatever I wanted, I got friends to hang with and we have planned a lot of stuff to do this summer even though I'm "that friend".

I'm not completely fine so there is a lot of emotions that I have to force but maybe if I force it long enough it will come naturally.
however when I have nobody around me, start thinking about my past, go to bed or just nights like these when it's quiet I get really fucking depressed again

Get drunk, do coke off a hookers tits, and then repeat forever. Some of my happiest days of my life have been in a strip club doing blow

You listen to offdrykja

youtube.com/watch?v=SvCyAI8CZEQ&ab_channel=KrapNek

youtube.com/watch?v=lSd4xwA0DVY&ab_channel=VisceralDepths

Not op, but have thought of doing that before...srs...dont even know how i could even become one...like what do they do? what do they eat? what do they discuss? what hobbies do they have?

do theyu just watch netflix, chat on messenger, and go clubbing evey friday and saturday? sounds rather boring...

low carb doesnt work faggot.

>Identify the things in your life you're unhappy with

war, death, nothingness, destruction, humanity's basic incompetence to have any thing nice, suffering, living in one of the richest countries in the world an literally not able to take a five minute walk without seeing homeless everywhere. How am i supposed to just fix these things?

Dumb ass faggot who can't figure out how to be happy

Two things I would advise (lifelong depression here)
1) exercise- make it intense
2) walk in or just chill in nature, preferably trees (Google forest bathing)

fatty detected

actually more lean that you will ever be faggot. and probably lift more than you.

Go watch Alpha Destiny and The Golden One, they eat a SHITLOAD of carbs.

Carb the fuck up you fucking cardio faggot.

I guess that pretty much sums it up. maybe get a console. I don't get them either, so I just surround them with other people who don't agree with the current situation.

Implying you're truly happy

by injecting serotonin straight into your brain.

a console? like...a ps4 and xbone?

MAN FUCK DAT SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

Just listen to this op...im depressed every day aswell...i eat properly exercise almost 3-4 times a week, and have fucked many many many girls but still depressed as fuck....

Just listen to this guy....he used to be depressed, living in the streets...a hobo...doing drugs and what not...and look at him now man...

Its my wish to become as good as him on my instrument...and pour my soul out through the strings and the fretboard....

woops posted the link twice..

Manual labor job. Most depression comes from lack of struggle.

sure, kid

I am happy. But as depression is, people get down once in a while.

So you power through, simply be happy.

Sad about uncontrollable war, events, homelessness etc.

Accept that you can't just stop those things, but you can work against them. Go hang out with the dude at the corner with the cardboard soon. But a 12 pack and sit with him.

School shooting? Talk to the children about it, see what there views are and discuss how to handle the stress of growing up.

Just bored? Don't be a faggot, just do something productive. The depression melts away like an ice cube in a pizza oven

well, not my fault you cant be bothered doing proper research. fucking autist.

" The depression melts away like an ice cube in a pizza oven."

I don't think you understand depression at all man....No matter how many things you do, see or feel, or experience...no matter how many drugs you ingest or women you fuck...no matter how many friends you gain...or how many pounds you can squat...or how many miles you can run...

depression will always linger...

alcohol

the books are way better, also the movies miss a lot from the books

You honestly thought joining the army would help? That is serious depression-fuel

this guy knows whats up

Okay, you are correct. There is no hope, you either kill yourself or just continue feeling sad nothingness the rest of your days. Best of luck user's

>That is serious depression-fuel
I figured that out pretty quick, it's just that everyone says the the military is the way to go when your lie is shit and you have nothing to live for.
I got out after 5 weeks, I couldn't have spendt a day longer there

>went in only 5 weeks

fucking kill yourself you fucking pleb.

The military is probably a safe bet, but you need to be seriously motivated/stubborn or at least stable and steadfast to do it

Have something to look forward, doesn't matter what it is.

Jerking off

fall in love

soundcloud.com/aka-outis/adventure-is-out-there

>what's the best way to beat sadness and depression?
sad but true