Lol look up heroin overdose and all the results are white people. Get your shit together white people

Lol look up heroin overdose and all the results are white people. Get your shit together white people.

all the black people are in jail and it's hard to get overdosed when you are in jail

Black people can't afford to kill themselves with heroin so they just gun each other down instead

One word; Crack

It's an unintentional side-effect of cracking down on Oxycontin and other such drugs. White people are turning to heroin because they find it it's easier to get now.

lol let em die out

Nobody should give a shit about any junkies. Junkies are filth that deserve to die, are a burden to society, and a stain on the human race. There is an extremely small number of exceptions to this.

Guess they can't.

So your parents were junkies, huh?

Heroin is the shit, though. Ever try heroin?
I had to stop because it was ruining my life but every day I miss it more and more. Heroin is amazing.

lol look up father and all the results are white people

Look up Aids patient and it mostly nigger.

We can afford the good shit. You're just jealous that we get to die peacefully in our sleep

Seems to be having a nice nap

Also a byproduct of the war on terror. It's post war Afghanistan that's producing it. We allow this.

Any opiate is, dude. Fucking morphine is the shit, and you can get it legally.

Heroin is amazing? wow! Who KNEW! I thought everyone was shooting up because it looked cool.

Fucking mongoloid.

Whites are the worst race

It was already happening before the crackdown, just more slowly. Users would either OD and die on Rx or graduate to heroin when it became to expensive to continue buying Rx. Rx crackdown sped up the process by making Rx too hard to come by, so the addicts switch to heroin sooner in the cycle. Most heroin addicts start with Rx though, so eventually the numbers will decrease.

Lol look up slavery and all the slaves are niggers
Get your shit together niggers

What's so good about it?

Drug addicts should be sterilized so they cannot inflict their shit on their kids

Race is a social construct, user.

The proud white race

The high, obviously. It does make you super constipated, though, so stock up on some metamucil if you're going to do heroin.

White people making everyone proud

>White
>Brown eyes
Nice try, kike

Thats because black people aren't worth taking photos of either dead or alive (mugshot)

This chinese samefag is mad he gets lumped into the white race

inb4 fuk u son of bitch im korea

Look up any other crime and its always niggers.

Also they're all shot before they can OD on crack/bath salts/PCP

White people are cancer.

grand.xxx.auto.com

Can't wait to see whites all dead

You first nigger.

>Get your shit together white people.
nah im good

Fuck off nigger go chimp out then get shot down by cops so we can laugh at your dumb ass nigger family crying about how you were a good person and were spreading the word of God.

Why? So a nigger can steal it?

keep dreaming nig nog

Kek

Whites getting what they have coming to them

white people will be the ones to literally cure cancer but you keep building those muds huts
you will always wake up and look in the mirror and see a nigger

They were. My addiction is killing hookers and gambling. I'm more evolved.

they dont take pictures of negros because its not worth documenting the deaths of animals

Good point

whites won't die, we are already appropriating your shitskin colours

>satin sheets
ew he deserved it

Black people kill more

>the us government is actually transporting heroin into the us with their own planes

wow how embarrassing

why don't you get out of your mums basement and go find out, fgt.

>Too complex for your average black person to understand

itt: one buttmad nigger
it's okay, you're genetically inferior to whites. you'll get over it man.

I know it's been said but they can't afford it

Nobody cares when niggers OD.
When white people die something of value is lost so naturally people will mourn their passing.

ITT: butthurt niggers

sounds like an average nigger, except for the part of reflecting on his actions and the realization that things are his fault.

those kids must be so fucked up by now.

That's why we need black lives matters

LOl wtf is this pic?

>>starts a thread about heroin overdose
>> 1 of 3 posts is actually a heroin overdose
>>you cant even talk shit properly, nigger.

>heroin
and niggers lead the race with other drugs. how many niggers have OD'd on fenty? crack? lean? niggers are born drug addicts.

Triggered the irresponsible white people

>He thinks black or brown people overdoses are worth reporting
BAHAHA! What a fucking retard!

I lul'd

Lol look up shot by police and all the results are black people. Get your shit together black people.

I know this is bait but;

You niggers have accomplished nothing in your thousands of years of existence. All you do is piggy back on our inventions and ruin our society. No nigger had discovered insulin, no nigger will cure an epidemic. You'd sooner start one. Also, half you niggers are the ones responsible for selling them that heroin in the first place, so that really makes you no better.

It's so easy to shut down white people

you can say 'black lives matter' all you want
but they don't

That's the problem, we need to make them matter to white people by killing white people

Then the white people will kill black people and pretend that the white people didn't deserve to be killed. Then we have to get more revenge.

Anyone else find Heroin and the whole heroin culture kind of cool ?

In a broody, "Ooo, look how damaged I am and what I do to find relief" kind of way?

It's because the Obama administration produced heroin and fentanyl and released in the suburbs in a targeted attempt to kill off white people and white culture

you can't kill all white people
you literally wouldnt know how things work and you would end up cavemen again then kill each other

don't black people have brown cum?

It's as much as the smoking culture is. Only cool for people in high school. And I'm a drug user. It's like saying diabetes is romantic. Addiction is a sickness.

I like it how your only argument is either "white people suck" or "whites are the worst race" when blacks are the ones who cause trouble and crimes.

Need proof on this. Looks like she could have just had a heart attack or brain aneurysm

Nope, it's cool for all ages. Lots of people in their 40s and beyond think it's cool.

You can't accept that white people fuck up regularly. They're the real niggers

>trying to make fun of whites
>chooses drug abuse as subject

Are these people even trying anymore?

>White people are the real niggers

ITT: Niggers

your meme powers are weak and useless here

A lot of cancer on Sup Forums these days

i sincerely hope that picture isnt an example of your "meme powers"
newfag.

kek

You're all a bunch of niggers as far as I'm concerned.

Look up criminals and all the results are black people.

Shoutout to my nigga Paulescu and also has the kikes and negroes

Gas

Lol, look up three black teenagers and all you see are mugshots. Get your shit together black people.

A nigger did this!!