Islam is a religion of peace

>Islam is a religion of peace

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/bacca-brides-on-tour/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/26/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

proven bullshit sensationalism.
snopes.com/bacca-brides-on-tour/

Complete baloney

What isn't bullshit is that Islam is about as peaceful as a rabid dog.

Then find some actual facts to back that up, fucktard.

more like peaceful as a hibernating bear. poke it enough times and you get fucked up. none of this was an issue to the west till they started sticking their noses in the turmoil following the fall of the soviet union. the west is even more violent than islam.
>ww1
>ww2
>crusades
>manifest destiny
>colonialism
>"islam is a rabid dog"
lol yea ok bud

Google ISIS, jihad, or terrorism fucknut. Any one should get you what you need to know.

>i don't like what you said so you're wrong

typical retard who defends Islam. read their book then, fucktard.

An unemployed man, Murat Karatas, 38, has confessed to killing her shortly after picking her up on March 31, the authorities have said.

By the way the "religion of peace" meme was started by conservative republicans. The phrase was coined by George Dubya Bush, not muslims.

you do realize the bible literally says the same shit, right? lol conservatives are retarded hypocrites

And the jewish holy book literally says it's okay to slaughter goyim like animals and that they should be given no mercy. Also their children should be raped.

So far white people are leading this week's murder marathon.

>Islamic terrorism exists because the West was mean
>hurr durr none of these terrorist attacks would've happened if america just wasn't mean.

It didn't happen because it's old :^(

it doesn't matter who starts bullshit, it's still bullshit.

Jesus fucking Christ - have you read the bible? all religious texts are full of violence, threats and the possibility of eternal damnation. Fuck all religions I say.

She didnt hitchhike to prove thats muslims are peacefull she hitchiked to promote world peace,“marriage between different peoples and nations. Thats a difference, similiar but still different.
Source:
www.nytimes.com/2008/04/19/theater/19peac.html

lol and now you're butthurt because islam is just being "mean." go melt, snowflake.

That's March 31, 2008

no such thing as a 'religion of peace'
>mindblown

Hint: Judaism and Christianity are evil too. We need to destroy the desert religions.

check the facts, hotshot. situation that happened there is pretty common in the us, perpetuated by white folks mostly. had nothing to do with religion. had to do with psycho picking up a drifter

It's only Wednesday. Give the muzzies time. They might not have a strong showing for a couple of weeks, though, because it is MuzzFest and they are tired from fasting.

>15% to 25% of muslims are radicalized
>about the population of the U.S.

where are the 300,000 million Christians and 300,000 Jews killing thousands in the past 10 years because of war in the name of their God?

>tfw reasoning with children who can't think and just shitpost
>tfw i remember that's politics on Sup Forums

this

the bible doesn't really say any of that

Sure buddy

Yeah we all know they do, but I've not seen many christian terror attacks in recent years, yet islamic terror attacks seem to be the new craze.

Islam is garbage. Until moderate Muslims condemn passages in the Quran, nothing will change with these shitheads.

You troll 3/10. snopes.com/bacca-brides-on-tour/

>russia is taking over america
its the same shit, just a different side of the political spectrum.

read it dude. pay extra attention particularly to leviticus and deuteronomy.

>all religious texts
>I have read all religious texts
>all of them
You're both retards

But how many christian leaders are telling their people to strap bombs to their children to blow up other children?

How many christian politicians and political groups have in their charters as the third item the total destruction of a race of people and the destruction of the rest of the civilized world?

Actually they wouldn't have.

There was no Islamic terrorism before US/British interventions in arab internal shit in the 20th century.

Explain that, genius.

>The Old Testament
So the Jewish quarter of the Bible? Doesn't the New Testament compel Christians to accept a new covenant with God based on the teachings of Jesus? Jesus did not propose such violent punishments of homosexuality or thottery

fuck off shitskin go suck Muhammad's dick

Seriously? That's the best you can do? Copy and paste and add an insult? What an utter spastic

>"15% to 25% of muslims radicalized"
>"about the population of the U.S."
i would love to see where you got that from.
>"300,000 million"
kek
>"past 10 years"
well in 10 years we'll be able to claim all this shit is in the past so you need to get over it. jews and christians did it on a very large scale too, the amount of time past doesn't matter unless you're saying none of this shit is gonna matter soon either. fuckin dumb fuck lol
>"tfw reasoning with children who can't think and just shitpost"

you didn't even explain how they caused terrorist attacks, you're just saying, "well the West was over there and then they became terrorists heh guess i got you."

can anyone do research or think? give me any example how they caused people in the Middle East to become increasingly violent.

genius

What is this beautiful game?

>being this mad

The original content of the bible was lost when Islam invaded the old territory of rome and captured places of learning and scholarly research, Muslims deface monuments and burn historical scripture and what were were left with are the roots of catholicism in central europe, which had already been modified for the purpose of managing a nation and mustering an army if necessary. Christianity as we know it now is basically a lie manufactured by the Jews after the ancient rebellion was subverted and their inheritors brainwashed.

Yes but Christianity had multiple reforms.... Centuries ago. That's why it's peaceful now. That's why Christians have a very personal relationship to God, unmediated by the church. (except for a portion of dipshit Catholics)

... People talk about the possibility of similar reform in Islam.... These people are very pessimistic. Look for Gad Saad on YouTube.

if the old testament is not christian or a part of the religion, why the fuck is it in the bible?

How about when the British re-drew the national boundaries of Palastine in order to create the state of Israel? Could that have kicked off some violence perhaps?

lol maybe after your gf/wife sucks mine cuckboi

Watch the fuckin news

Islam has been at war and committing acts of terrorism and aggression for almost 1400 years.

"Terrorism" itself is a term that originates in recent history, but that doesn't mean the act of terrorism itself isn't described specifically and instructed in the Quran and carried out by Muslims as a part of Jihad.

lol like christians didn't destroy thousands of years worth of historical and scientific works in the crusades and dark ages. you're just pissed now the tides are turning

>this
Christianity reformed.
Why can't Islam?

You are being a little disingenuous I think. Although we do not go to war under religious banners any more, the western (Christian) countries such as the US are still among the greatest warmongers in the world. It is just a question of presentation, not substance.

lol! Idiot...

This did not prove Muslims are violent it proved hitchhiking is dangerous.

oh god i love this part where the idiots just shoot down my stuff without even checking.

>1.8 million Muslims worldwide
>about 20% in favor of ISIS in surveys of all Middle Eastern surveys in late 2016
>20% of 1.8 billion
>comparing hundreds and hundreds of years ago to today.
>10 years is a long time

it's like you don't want to even try to be intelligent.

>trhough
i smell a nigger

Dumbass

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca

"S-stop noticing demographic trends!!1"

Ottoman expansion

Dumb

Ass

>20% of muslims in middle east in favor of isis, they must all love isis
>fidel castro wins 100% of vote, they must love castro
lol

No they're not. Just check local crime reports

Just give up and quit life

this
All religion is toxic

You are already implying that Islam needs reform. Meaning there is something wrong with it.

As to why it can't reform atm, listen to prof saad. Basic points:

>Quran is perfect. Word of Mohammed is final.

>there is not a single Islamic scholar that promotes a more peaceful reform.

> Islam IS being reformed. Its newest reform is the hyperviolent ISIS interpretation.

>Eleven countries with their own laws and government.

>one island with a dictator

guys cmon this is getting too easy to debate

The crusades were an act of retaliation that barely succeeded at securing their own borders. The Dark Ages were literally caused by Muslims who intentionally stole and vandalized every piece of historical record or technology or philosophy or religious theological research and discourse that they could get their hands on, acquiring territory through psychopathic suicidal levels of violence and collapsing trade routes across the Mediterranean, because all they can fucking do is live in the dirt and rape and pillage and take hand outs from their Jewish masters to survive.

eleven of the most corrupt dictatorships in the world, not functioning democracies where people think they can say what they really think without someone knocking on their door and taking them away forever.

I'm not even sure. I almost never get read sermons from it, I never read it myself because it's extremely boring. I think part of the reason it's kept is because the first people to say it was wrong were heretics like Cathars, and redacting it now would retroactively legitimise them. The Church could survive without the old testament

so you're saying that they could ALL be for ISIS, but if they say they agree their leaders would take them away?

think before you speak. it could be either way not just what works for you

i bet you think north korea is a country with its own laws and government too, right?

>"about 20% in favor of ISIS in surveys of all Middle Eastern surveys in late 2016"
you sir, are fucking retarded. the stats is that 24% of AMERICANS THINK that there is extremism among US muslims. here's a source:
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/26/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/
now lets see a source for your info (no, don't post of pic of your ass)
>"it's like you don't want to even try to be intelligent."

I've always asked this question myself. I read the bible through and through because I figured why not (I read a lot) and from what I gathered in the new testament jesus was like fuck this, stop being jews and doing jew things. Seriously, that is what half the new testament is about. Jesus telling jews they are too jewish.

True you retard. ONly her reason for going is different.

Among the poll results were relatively high levels of disapproval for homosexuality, with 52 percent of respondents saying it should be illegal and 47 percent saying gay people should not work as teachers. On the issue of women’s rights, 39 percent agreed with the statement “wives should always obey their husbands.”

About one-third of respondents said they would tell the police if they knew someone who was getting involved with supporting terrorism in Syria. The same proportion refused to condemn people who take part in violence against those who mock the Prophet Muhammad. Almost one quarter said they favored replacing the British legal system with Islamic law

pretty much, Islam is a religion of slaves, kids are brainwashed to be sacrificial pawns from the day they're born, and their only explanation for everything that's wrong in their life is that if everyone were Muslim things would be fine

they go off and die and murder people and commit rapes and kill their own family members because muhammad said so, and because they want to get their 70 christian white girl virgins in muslim heaven to rape with their eternal erections, but really, really the leaders of the muslim communities have access to hundreds of slaves and do basically whatever retarded shit they want right now irl by manipulating the faithful of islam with brainwashing and controlling everyone else with absolute violence

lol so ottoman expansion is somehow worse than ww1+ww2+manifest destiny+the holocaust+crusades. yea ok.

debunked, retard.

>just think about the people who wanted to agree but said disagree

amazing that you backed up the fact that a good percentage of the middle east is for ISIS

You raise a good point. Yet it matters A LOT why you go to war.

If a low class amerifag goes to iraq it's because he wants free college tuition and some good money for his 18 yr old high school sweet heart wife.

If a 22yr old dipshit loser faggot from Manchesteristan blows up a bunch of arianna grande fans -- he does it because he was brainwashed by his religion and because in his mind literally killing yourself looked like a sincerely good idea....

.... I mean FUCK!!!!

In sociology killing yourself is the ultimate proof of the strength of your social circle. There is no evolutionary advantage for an-heroing. No matter how retarded you are born, you don't kys, unless you were brainwashed.
Tldr: islam is cancer

>The dubs of truth have spoken

But the Quran isn't perfect.
You murder gays in the streets and whip women.

they do that in the christian part of africa too.

You're right, it would be way too difficult to find any proof of that.

He probably thought he would get to rape all the girls he managed to kill when he got to heaven. He was probably literally told that by a Muslim priest in a mosque.

How many christians commit terrorist act?

good point, all the abrahamic religions are shitty. Islam just happens to the be the shittiest at this point in time.

>gf/wife/so/farm animal

they also do it in china.

lol what? are you fucking retarded? did you even look at the pic you posted? look at it again... the yellow/orange represents UNFAVORABLE views of ISIS. meaning most of the middle east DOES NOT FAVOR ISIS. jesus christ you a stupid as shit lol

She died day 1 in a Muslim country.

Facts are racist!

Yeah, no it wasn't. Snopes is the authority lmao. Fucking shill.

she would die day 1 downtown in my city (buffalo)

Islam is the religion of peace. Anyone saying otherwise will be killed!

Not worse, but on par. Ottomans genocided millions

To be fair, you'd get the same result in a lot of places around the world.

>Cause its on wikipedia its true , hurr durr.
Summerfag maybe you should go back to school

this

Crazy that Lebanon Israel and Palestine would hate ISIS. Oh wait they are sworn enemies....