/trans/

>Manchester United and Manchester City both want 26-year-old Tottenham full-backs Kyle Walker and Danny Rose. (Sun)

Manchester City are interested in Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere. The 25-year-old, who has 18 months left on his contract, is on loan at Bournemouth. (Daily Star)

>The representatives of Manchester City target Ivan Rakitic have said the 28-year-old midfielder is happy at Barcelona. (Daily Mail)

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has warned Barcelona off a £60m move for midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 24. (Daily Mirror)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/818568421696622592
youtu.be/i7d7IfHbkZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Chelsea will sign Swansea striker Fernando Llorente, 31, on loan until the end of the season after the Welsh club agreed a deal for Aaron Leya Iseka - the brother of Blues striker Michy Batshuayi. Iseka, 19, is an Anderlecht player but has been on loan at Marseille this season. (Daily Star)

West Ham were unable to wear a kit advertised as their FA Cup strip - and sold to fans for up to £55 - against Manchester City as it contravened Football Association regulations. (Daily Mail)

>Hull City want to sign Everton striker Oumar Niasse on loan. The 26-year-old moved to Goodison Park for £13.5m a year ago but has made just seven first-team appearances. (Liverpool Echo)

Inter Milan are set to rival Manchester United for the signing of Roma defender Kostas Manolas, 25. (Calciomercatoweb, via Daily Express)

>Meanwhile, United are continuing talks with Everton over the sale of midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin, 27. The Old Trafford club have turned down an offer of £19m and hope to receive closer to the £24m they paid Southampton for the Frenchman. (Sky Sports, via Daily Express)

West Brom will end their interest in Schneiderlin this week if United do not provide clarity on his future. (Birmingham Mail)

>West Ham manager Slaven Bilic is keen to take England international Joe Hart, 29, to London Stadium. Signing the Manchester City goalkeeper, who is on loan at Torino, would allow Adrian, 30, to leave. (Sun)

New Hull City boss Marco Silva is hopeful top-scorer Robert Snodgrass, 29, will not leave for West Ham, who have recently had a £3m bid for the Scotland forward turned down. Should the Hammers sign Snodgrass, they will allow midfielder Sofiane Feghouli, 27, to join Roma on loan. (London Evening Standard)

>Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud says he is close to reaching an agreement on a contract extension. The 30-year-old wants to "continue the adventure" at Emirates Stadium. (Telefoot, via Guardian)

The agent of reported West Brom target Manolo Gabbiadini says the 25-year-old striker will be leaving Napoli in this transfer window and will move to the Premier League or Bundesliga. (Birmingham Mail)

>>>Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho is going to great lengths to ensure the influence of the club's former manager Sir Alex Ferguson is still felt at Old Trafford. The Portuguese has said Ferguson can travel on the team coach whenever he wants and sit in the manager's seat. (Daily Telegraph)

Torino striker Andrea Belotti says he will not let interest from Arsenal go to his head. The Italian club's sporting director has said the Gunners made a £56m bid for the 23-year-old. (Tuttosport)

>Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe will be forced to consider bringing in defensive reinforcements during the January transfer window. (Bournemouth Echo)

Is that his wife?

i love trans lads

First for future GOAT trio

ACZ

>Chelsea
>Good

So basically, EPL clubs want to loan/buy players off each other in January so they can loan/sell off the players they bought in the summer.

What a joke.

>carvery

manure should just buy out all the top 4 clubs

t-they can afford it through shirt sales right?

Shirts sales just about cover Rooney's salary

>this early

>>Manchester United and Manchester City both want 26-year-old Tottenham full-backs Kyle Walker and Danny Rose. (Sun)

Kek, I don't think Spurs are selling to English clubs anymore. Real/Barca or nobody.

leroy sarnie

*walks towards the premier league*

The next post after this one in this thread is the next confirmed transfer

greaseman to lestah

any update on the gf to me transfer saga?

her agent was just doing it to get a better contract la

Terrific

talks broke down after chad city fc made an offer

Hot off the presses lads

*dabs*

Currently having medicals with Sporting Chad, try contacting again in case she fails the examination.

this shit is worse than the carvery meme

Based dutchposter

t. Adam "to smart for trans memes" Davies

Alan Davies and Lee Dixon have the same voice.
Discuss.

Fuck off ya cunt

not even close. never post again.

Crickets chirping...

Think Hull might get a draw tonight

everything points to a United - Liverpool final tbqh

Hello where are the transfers?

>that flag
>these threads

Did Gerrard's book have a title?

What are the odds for payet to leave the hammers to go back to his one true club Marseille ?

No, but it had a slipcover.

Any update on Badstuber to Man City?

hes at Shalke on loan

twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/818568421696622592

Badstuber to
>schalke

Screencap it, know it, embrace it, move on from it

What are the odds for Zidane to leave Halal to go back to his one true club Marseille?

>Schalke

slim to none because a Chiner club's going to pay 200 million dollaridoos

>My life is full of empty promises and broken dreams I'm hopin' things look up, but there ain't no transfers opening I feel discouraged, hungry and malnourished working in this club with no signings , im finished And I'm sick of playing' dead-end jobbers with lame kicks And I'm tired of being hired and fired the same year But fuck it, if you know the rules to the game, play Cause when we die we know we all goin' the same way Cause it's cool to be player, but it sucks to be the fan When all you need is bucks to be the man, plus a dabbing black man

>Moyes had nothing to do with this, leave his name out of your customer ways of life

>the fucking state of you

>Sakho keen on Southampton switch

like a vagina going into a dick

>brick wall
>select all traffic signs

the state of this

Even more punished

>like a vagina going into a dick
kek'd

>Manchester City’s Bacary Sagna charged over ‘10 against 12’ Instagram post

>France defender made comment on social media after Burnley win

>The Manchester City defender Bacary Sagna has been charged with misconduct by the Football Association following the “10 against 12” Instagram post he made earlier this month.

>The 33-year-old uploaded an image with the caption “10 against 12.. but still fighting and winning as a team” on the social-media website after the 2-1 win over Burnley on 2 January, later amending the post to read “still fighting and winning as a team”.

>The referee Lee Mason had sent off midfielder Fernandinho during the Premier League contest and Sagna’s comment could have been construed as questioning the official’s integrity.

Chimps gonna chimp desu

They get paid millions to kick a ball and not be retards, and can't even manage that

*carves into the championship*

>Large Samuel is going to go from being the England manager to a manager of a Championship shitter

My almonds are activated

Imagine going from managing Real Madrid to the Championship

and being behind a team managed by a black irish communist

youtu.be/i7d7IfHbkZM don't know how i feel about this

the carvery meme is unironically a good meme

/trans/ has /hoc/-tier memes, you really gotta be autistic to find them funny

Saving these la

But we're all autistic here, what did you expect, particularly from Finland. I unironically like the carvery meme too.

Only 95 bings until the game of the century, League Cup Semi, United vs Hull.

I am bored out of my mind, I hope it isn't a total blowout early. 22/1 odds on Hull says it will be.

I think Hull will just sit back all game to avoid getting BTFO so they can take a positive result to the 2nd leg. Probably gonna be something like a 2-0 win for Utd.

Look for United to go back to their old ways and let Hull score in the first minutes

>le statpad against small teams jew nose man against a small team
I wonder what will happen here

What did you even mean to mean by this?

Can someone explain his tactics?

Has he been exposed?

>an irishman is retarded
colour me shocked

going for a curry lads anyone want anything?

Is that jezza?

hello where is the ronaldo

Look at what you typed.
This is an unforgivable mangling of your own language.

>le statpad against small teams jew nose man against a small team

Is that Corbyn?

At least it would be entertaining.
Maybe mou would throw on 6 forwards again.

Will be making curry tomorrow with friends.

Nah, it's Jep Corbiola

Why aren't you voting Labor?

>A Dutch woman has seen her request for Swiss citizenship refused for the second time by local residents who object to her media campaigning against cowbells and other Swiss traditions
Can you take this woman back please?

>you have to type in perfect english all the time, even when memeing, on an anonymous greenlandic suicide hotline website

how's life on the spectrum?

10/10 filename/gif combo

I support personal liberty, Labour are way too authoritarian. Also Corbyn is a joke.

what are the odds the london hammers ™ sack bilić and rehire big sam to avoid relagation after palace goes down?

Can't you lock her up next to the jew gold? There's too many women like her over here

Eh up.

How long is Big Sam's contract?

>Corbyn is a joke.

Great reason to vote tbqh

>british caliphate
>freedom of speech

Rooney to break the record with a deflected goal off his arse lads

good line up.
Rashford hattrick

bros hanging out

Nah, it's not a crime to be a twat unfortunately. How she thinks she'll ever get citizenship when she needs community approval, and has pissed off approximately all of her community is anyone's guess though.

West Hams dressing room?

Came across this gem while looking for a reason to live

Pretty obscure meme desu

Why not just wear a cup and keeps your balls snug?
Half the injuries players get are because their balls are swinging around when they run.

obvious red card though, fuck everyone who defended fernandinho