Should people with severe disabilities that can be inherited be allowed to reproduce?

Should people with severe disabilities that can be inherited be allowed to reproduce?

What about in countries where healthcare is paid for by the taxpayer?

Definitely not. It will just give their children their genetic error, so their child will be bullied throughout their entire life.

No, I think in China and back in the Soviet Union. They got to control who got to have children. Now that is a government.

>Should people with severe disabilities that can be inherited be allowed to reproduce?
NO
our ancestors threw them away like trash for a reason.
>What about in countries where healthcare is paid for by the taxpayer?
the rest of society shouldn't be burdened with subhuman trash.

Why would you let them live in the first place?

No. It might have been rational in the dark ages but eugenics are certainly unrationable now! I would just say a quote from my biology prof at med school: "Evolution moves at such a slow rate that for us humans it appears unmoving, almost frozen in time. The genes you were given may be beneficial but chances are in your life time you're fucked because the beneficial mutations are so rare. On the other hand the social environment and even practical environment (cities we live in, town, any kind of human society) changes ever more rapidly. So you never know which mutation will be beneficial tomorrow! That means eugenics are wrong from a scientific perspective."

Ask your biology prof what environment favours congenital retardation.

While I think you cannot tell people that they have no right to reproduce, I do think disabled people should understand what they're doing. If I was a dwarf, I'd understand it's kind of my social responsibility to not continue my deeply flawed genetic traits

No, if you live on my dime, you live on my time, and you're not spending my time bringing into this world a life unworthy of living.

I don't know. Be he doesn't either. Chances are they'll still be useless to society. But what he talks about in his quote is scientific fact. Least it gives us some hope!

Hello dear Egenics follower. i think youd like the work of Madisson Grant and Lothrop Stoddard.

I've always felt like people who have genetic abnormalities or hindrances shouldn't be allowed to reproduce, but I'm not sure where to draw the line. My next door neighbors are a man and woman who are both legally mentally retarded to the point that they're both incapable of working, so they receive money from the government instead. And they have 2 sons, and from what I can see they're both pretty messed up to...

But now the taxpayers have to pay for those 2 kids to live, by essentially paying for their food, home, etc. I'm not saying that they should be killed, but wouldn't things be better for everyone else if they hadn't been born?

This is a very slippery slope. Reminds me of Kira from Death Note. At the beginning he was killing only hardcore criminals, then he started killing thugs and the like. At the end his follower started killing even the lazy, the depressed and the people with mental illness.

The things would be better for everyone else, if fags like you would question the interest rate based monetary system, which sends billions of dollars of tax payers money to "institutional creditors".
Grow up, faggot

That's kind of a strawman argument newfriend. We're talking about eugenics here, make your own thread if you want to question your country's monetary system

>unrationable

eugenics is a removal of personal rights. it would have to be determined when a person is not in their own rights, i.e. so disabled they are unable to decide for themselves ot have at least become a charge of the state and a drain on public funds

But otherwise logically sound, not? English is not my first language.

Haha, lets talk eugenics then bitch!
bring on their main arguments, if you understand them at all, i'll do the rebuttle

Holy fucking kek

>Should people with severe disabilities that can be inherited be allowed to reproduce?
>What about in countries where healthcare is paid for by the taxpayer?

Basically you're saying that a man's value is the money he inherits.

Looks like a republican

I'll go with no.
I want a brave new world

The fathers of eugenics would be embarassed of you OP

What?

I suppose my simple question would be, how does it effect your life?

Even if they are paid for by the state, would it realistically change your taxes, your benefits or anything from your life?

I honestly don't think so, so from a purely apathetic stand point, I'm just live and let live.

This. it's social engineering for the sake of social engineering. The eugenics fags are arguably worse than SJWs.

and they don't know that they just maker happy the eugenics industry dudes

Oooh the cheap livers, oh the cheap hearts for transplant! I can already see a multibillion industry thriving!

Yes because if you knew one of the first things about biology it's that severe disabilities are brought about by mutations to genes which are random, unpredictable and uncontrollable.

Therefore, it would be an act of futility to attempt to prevent people with severe disabilities that are hereditary reproducing

the right to live as well as right derived from it aren't dependent on your fellow man's consent.

It's the mother of all slippery slopes. It's like euthanasia (which is still heavily debated for the same reasons) but is unvoluntary. Think about that for a second.

The real problem when it comes to people dependent on the state are the obese. They fill their fucking faces, then go running to the Government when they get a disability that prevents them from working. Then they go about costing taxpayers millions in welfare and healthcare for something that was preventable in the first place.

We need more measures against obesity, not just muh walk moar, strict education at school that obesity is as bad as alcoholism, proper physical fitness classes instead of the bullshit they have today, and more funding for schools with lower levels of obesity compared to the local area.

Also, make childhood obesity a form of child abuse, these kids don't need to suffer a shorter and worse life because of their parents shitty choices

*affect

That actually wrong. Obese people die in their 40s and stop being a drain in such way that they cost the state the same or less than normal people. The biggest drain on the system is old people. Then again there were some eugenics fags who argued that old people should be killed.

Start making physical problems a type of abuse and that's only the beginning...

asking the real questions

Only the mega obese die that early, many people who are still pretty badly overweight or obese live into their 60s, sometimes their 70s, with health problems like diabetes and arthritis. These are often preventable and stop them from working, forcing them onto state programs and putting more weight (unintended) on the system. Especially here in Britain, where our public services are overextended and very costly already

Sooo? I agree with you but I don't get your point. Should we just kill all people between 250 and 350 pounds? Since we already specified that the heavier ones are not a drain generally.

We need to take preventative measures to stop these people from getting fat in the first place. More focus on health in schools including more PT, taxes on unhealthy foods, restrictions on the amount of sugar in soda, and classifying it as child abuse if you allow your kids to get fat. Shit like that. Prevention is better than cure

No and no.

All very sensible solutions.

IMO we should do what Japan does: fat people pay more taxes, and are required to participate in exercise programs until they lose weight.

holy shit, this actually happens in Japan?

I'm fairly certain I remember reading it somewhere.
Japanese companies already often make all employees participate in exercise during the day.

bump

Don't know if it's all companies but yes, a large number of them do require their employees to get together as a group and do some stretching and light cardo type exercises at the beginning of the work day. Originally at least, it wasn't about people being over weight, it was a matter of team building (all levels would participate, including management), lowering workplace injuries by stretching and warming up the muscles (especially in manufacturing companies and places where there was a lot of lifting and moving around), and lowering stress (as exercise has been proven to do)

bump