Whos sponsoring ISIS?

>they are armed
>fit and healthy
>somehow trained
and they hide in some 3rd world on some shit desert who the fuck knows who. Why arent they dying on diseases or hunger and why are they so good organized

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coalition_Provisional_Authority_Order_2)
washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/the-terrorist-funding-disconnect-with-qatar-and-kuwait)
rt.com/news/336967-isis-files-oil-turkey-exclusive/)
news.vice.com/video/what-its-really-like-to-fight-for-the-islamic-state
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/12/07/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they are made up of many former Iraqi soldiers who were left jobless when Paul Bremer decided to disband the former Iraqi army (see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coalition_Provisional_Authority_Order_2)

Then you have rich Gulf Arabs (Kuwaiti, Qatar, etc.) who funnel money to them money (see: washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/the-terrorist-funding-disconnect-with-qatar-and-kuwait)

Add to that the oil facilities they took over and sold some oil to Turkey (see: rt.com/news/336967-isis-files-oil-turkey-exclusive/)

That guy on the left looks mad as fuck

Remove wafer

These guys look pretty white...

ISRAEL and USA

now shutup and take these refugees - safely transported and educated by American NGOs

USA

>whos sponsoring ISIS?
Saudi Arabia. It's not a coincidence many ISIS figthers are of Saudi origin.

In the past Turkey was *also* helping ISIS when they fought against Kurds, it's not sure whether Turkey stopped funding ISIS or not, though it's confirmed that Turkey funded and is funding FSA and it's a known fact that many FSA militants joined and keep joining ISIS every day.

>they are armed
Saudi petrodollars
>fit and healthy
They all probably didn't have, and now defiantly do not have desk jobs. You don't need to go to the gym 3 hours a day if your lifestyle is actually physical.
>somehow trained
Again Saudis

How are they even a threat if they own no land and have no factories, compared to the near deity status of the U.S. armed forces and the militaries of other opposing countries?

I know the truth

>somehow trained

They aren't trained very well. they just know how to shoot a gun. if you watch this video look at 5:26, their best strategy is to roll away when under fire.
news.vice.com/video/what-its-really-like-to-fight-for-the-islamic-state

Who are these guys? I only recognize one of them

I guess they have clerk jobs in Germany.

ISIS training is frankly a meme.

BEADY

The one thing islam got right was keeping its women in check

They don't really own the land but are enough of a threat to the local civilians they can act like thugs and pretty much do whatever. They get some of their money through straight-up shakedowns and extortion of the local people.

I think the USA military could easily defeat them in a ground war but there is not enough political will in USA to make it happen, from what I read a big chunk of your population is war weary and also reluctant to get too close to the Russians (seems like Putin is just trying to start shit)

You people need to realise that there's many different sects within Islam, as there are in all religions. It's the Wahabbi sect within Islam that is the problem, not muslims as a whole. I try explaining that to you Islamophobes though and you just can't get their head around the concept.

>whos sponsoring ISIS?

ISIS controls large amounts of territory which includes oil and other resources for the taking.

whoever buys the oil they stole (turkey for example helped isis in the past not sure about now)

Choose your death kafir !!!

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/12/07/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

k

72 get

What does this have to do with the question?

Get fugged leaf :D

i am the almighty one

mass grave seems the comfiest

alright cunts come at me

The problem is how quickly they can be radicalised. And the vast majority of sunnis supporting the new attempt at a caliphate

I am the fucking Allah!

I was told Aussies do nothing but shitpost and make funnies. You are not making funny. You are bad australian. Go fuck kangaroo till you make funny

kek

Russian

>It's the Wahabbi sect within Islam that is the problem, not muslims as a whole.

i eat parts of my wifes body at least twice a week
so glad they finally caught up with the rest of the world
it is current year after all, i mean come on

check my 72

Kek, what is wrong with Botswana? They have an IQ so low that it has its own color

Turkey is the main financier
Turkey is enabled by the EU
EU is enabled by the US
US is enabled by the jews
Jews are enabled by Yakub
Yakub is enabled by ayy lmao

:3