Doctors of Sup Forums - I never smashed my toe, it just slowly started to die, will I need an amputation????

Doctors of Sup Forums - I never smashed my toe, it just slowly started to die, will I need an amputation????

it's a bruise dipshit

>I never smashed my toe
retard

LOL, I would know if I smashed it. Is this shit an ingrown toenail gone mad?

Just go to a fucking doctor, he will remove the nail, give you some local anti-bacterial dressing and you are good to go. The swelling will be better in few days and you will be able to actually walk. If you dont get this shit sorted then it might be a fucking problem. So go to the fucking doctor.

Dumb fuck this is an easy fix.

Heat up a needle and poke a hole in the nail to relieve pressure.

You're welcome, Faggot.

Burn the tip of a needle and dig one or two holes in your nail. It will allow for the blood to exit, the pressure will drop and so will the pain.

"able to actually walk" - It doesn't hurt, at all. It's like the nerves in my toe are gone, no pain, just gross, bloody zombie toe.

i recommend you simply dip your toe in some paint, that should do the trick, don't let the paint dry however

If you wait for 6-8 weeks then it should come loose by itself

No pain. Not trying to act cool, literally no pain with it. Just looks bad

too late, you're already dying

If dubs remove toenail

that blood clotted long time ago, making holes won't do any good. There's nothing to be done, it will grow out in few months

If you've smashed your toe and noticed it started to blacken/darken over a few days afterwards....it just means your toenail is most likely going to fall off. Had it happen to me once before. Smashed my middle toe in a door, it turned black and purple...and after a few weeks just popped off and a new one regrew after. You don't have to do anything assuming it's clean and free of infection. It'll solve itself soon enough~.

You might have diabeetus

No health insurance but still voting for Trump. lmao

thanks god I live in Germany

Well clean it at least...it happens to me all the time, playing soccer. It will fall and grow back.

The fuck is this comment even supposed to mean?
Fuck off Nazi

Not a doctor. I was a Paramedic.

No, but you will need a cream called 'Fucidin', it's a tube of topical antibiotic. You shouldn't need a script, the pharmacist will give it to you, if they don't try another drug store.

Soak the foot in a basin of quite warm water and diluted disinfectant, if no disinfectant, dish soap will do.
When the foot is all white and puffy, massage the toe and try to express the pus, lightly dry the foot, and gently work in as much Fucidin as you can.

If the swelling persists you need to see a doctor. Either the nail has broken or the bed is cracked.

Leave the foot uncovered as much as you can.

Bathe your foot daily until it stops smelling bad.

Don't let yourself get 'run down', no drink, no late nights, take care of yourself.

He could just go to a Doctor instead asking some random guys on Sup Forums.

"Thank god I live in Germany" Nigga have you ever studied the history of your country and the direction it's going towards. Germany is a never ending loop of disappointment.

just rip it of you fucking idiot, if you don't yes it is going to fucking rot -.-

Warmduscher. No need to go see a doctor for this...

Every western country save for maybe Switzerland has been in a loop of shit for quite a while, user.

lolwat, express the pus? Did you get out of medicine for being an idiot?

your amputation of the penis

You have no idea how happy I am to not be you.

that looks like an ingrown toenail. Not sure if that is what I have m9-1

it stopped hurting a few years ago.

It's Lupus

ER nurse here.

You're gonna need to get a round of antibiotics. Looking like that, a doctor won't touch it until you complete an entire course. Too much risk in causing infection to spread. Publix or certain other pharmacies have antibiotics for free, or you can go to an urgent care for $25 and get a shot and a script. After that, the podiatrist can either cut it out or completely remove the nail. You might want to look into getting some antifungal cream too, looks like you've got a bit of athlete's foot going on. Soak in warm water, keep clean/dry/dressed any other time. Epsom Salts burn like a motherfucker but work. Don't use peroxide, it kills the dead skin.

tl;dr
Get some fucking antibiotics, or you'll hate your life.

Fucking rotten

Why haven't you gone to the doctor?

any ideas on how to keep it dry? The wound "waters"

This isn't OP. This dude invaded my thread with his even more fucked toe. Ignore his inbred toe, and pay attention to my zombie toe

A sprinkle of gunpowder and a flame will fix that no problem.

No one gives a shit about your bruised toe.

This guy has a medical problem and needs to make it worse for the enjoyment of Sup Forums

Nig, it ain't bruised. I never crushed it. It just started to die and balcken for sum reason, m8...

Dude your toe looks more fucked to me. Go see a doctor before you die! Seriously! fuck man! ive let some crazy shit go like my possible colon cancer because I'm not insured yet but that is slowly killing me. You could die any day with an infection like that.

The blackened toe could be due to poor circulation, could be due to fungal infection. It's really hard to tell without a culture&sensitivity. Is it cold to touch? Numb? Need more information.
This wouldn't hurt you to do either.

>n
"It kills the dead skin"
LMFAO

Just prick it with a sterilised needle. Might hurt like fuck, but will relieve pressure

It started out with a green piece of shit in my nail that started to spread (fungus probs), then my toe got red and swollen. Now, the sides are leaking blood, and my nail is black and green. No pain tho

fuck you and fuck your toe

last nights thread was best toe thread

suck my 4 inch penis fagg0t