Will they ever release another good album? Or did all the talent leave with Frusciante?

Will they ever release another good album? Or did all the talent leave with Frusciante?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/txTqtm58AqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All the talent left with Hillel Slovak

Remind me again why you care about old washed up hacks who were shit when they were good?

No Anthony keidis is shite and wants to steer the group into money and stardom rather than worthwhile music.

>Californication
>By the Way
>Stadium Arcadium
>shit
what are you, 15?

>being a dumb contrarian
Their first two albums are garbage

god fucking dammit, literally every time i see a picture of these dudes i forget one of them looks like evil will ferrell. but yeah, i'd love for them to release another californication or stadium arcadium. RHCP are definitely overrated, but those albums were good

First two albums are great you dumb nerd

This

Stadium Arcadium is an embarrassment that even hardcore fans hated. And you're trying to call someone else underage?

It came out in 2006 so I'd be hard pressed to both remember it and be underage, don't you think?

>number of rock groups over the age of 50 who've released a great album
404 not found

Yeah, I mean, it's not like we have access to recorded music spanning nearly a goddamn century. You obviously must have been alive exactly when the album came out.

They did.

Nothing on this album sounds both good and new. It's either hackery of the highest order, rehashing previous songs or both.

The band just doesn't make good music without Frusciante.

Say what you want about their music anyway, it's hit or miss, poppy songs w.e, but I don't think ANYONE can say that Frusciante isn't what makes them great (for what they are).
They suck dick without John. All of the well known songs JUST HAPPEN to be songs Frusciante played on. All of the hits are Frusciante's.

They probably know it too

Songs like Dark Necessities sound stunning live. Josh sounds so sick live and he does jack shit in the studio. Sterile pop songs. If they did a jam based album like BSSM it could be the best one yet.

By the Way>The Getaway>One Hot Minute

The rest are shit

>The Getaway in their top three
Oh child

BSSM > By The Way > Mother's Milk > Californication > Stadium Arcadium > One Hot Minute > Uplift Mofo Party Plan > The Getaway > Freaky Styley > I'm With You > S/T

Frusicante era was best, but not everything else is shit

if you give josh enough time i'm sure he'll pull sick shit off in the studio, he just never does even though it's been like, what 8 years now? he just needs to do live shit in the studio

anyways the band has always sounded the best to me with dave as the guitarist even though he didn't fit the band. have you ever seen the madison square garden performance of give it away?

*blocks your path*

This song is legitimately great
youtu.be/txTqtm58AqM

edit: video sucks though

Guided by Voices
Swans

>inb4 Nick Cave meme

This guy knows his shit
I could care less since im a hardcore fan myself. Stadium Arcadium is too long but it got a lot of great songs.

>Stadium Arcadium
AAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH

We get it, you have the best musical taste of all time.

This couldn't be more wrong. Stadium Arcadium is without a doubt one of the most loved. Top 5 in probably everybody's list.