How do Americans stand watching a bunch of ugly fat negroes hugging each other for 3 hours?

How do Americans stand watching a bunch of ugly fat negroes hugging each other for 3 hours?

Do you do this because you feel guilty about slavery?

>Squad of niggers
>Lead by white people
>Whites pay money to watch niggers kill each other
Slavery ended?

I dunno, I like it.

How do you get wifi in your favela

Because I like watching actual sports played by men, instead of watching a bunch of smooth-chinned cardio bunnies act like they got hurt because one of the other faggots flounced on him.

7-1 monkey huehuehue

the same way a bunch of anorexic kids pretend to take injury's for points.

I could watch the oscars or golden globes, shits way more entertaining with better actors.

How do Hues stand watching a bunch of scrawny faggots kick a ball around and pretend to get seriously injured from an ear flick for two hours?

Do you do this because your country can't afford to play other sports?

>Asks if Americans feel guilty about slavery
>Forgets Europe was the slave driving capital of the world

Nothing like rolling down to the stadium on a Friday night and watching the niggers beat the living shit out of each other for our entertainment.

Get with the program faggot.

he doesn't, he's at a lanhouse. places where people rent computers and pay per minute.

that's why he's going to stop responding at some point, he's going to run out of monkey bucks

Fat Americans get off to big strong black men

Slavery was never a mistake. The only people who think it is are subhuman nigger slaves.

t. Brian Menezes Brasilino da Silva

>making this same thread more than once

get a life

Brazil didn't abolish slavery until 1888 hue

Last country in the world

Your country was dragged into a civil war because of filthy niggers, you can't make this shit up

your country is currently being dragged into a civil war because of filthy niggers

absolutely cucked m8

Your leading population is filthy niggers, you can't make this shit up.

Most of them are contained in the states of Bahia and Rio de Janeiro, I don't know if this kind of state exists in the USA.

>the shantyland of brazil