I wanna fuck my girlfriend with another dude (her one and only one night stand...

I wanna fuck my girlfriend with another dude (her one and only one night stand, whith whom she hasnt had any contact for the past 2 years, basically since the night they banged).

We have been dating for a year now and she sleeps over at my place basically every night.
I asked her to contact him since the idea gets me hard. I am 29 she is 22, me being far more experienced than her.

Here is a picture of her.
Any tips?

Our sex is great but i want more. Here is also a pic of my dick.

I am very confused. You know this is b/ right? Like you know you're gonna get the "OP is cuck fag" shit right? I would be honest with her. She may not oppose it. But be careful, I imagine that shit can kill relationships. Jealousy

b8 as fuck

And where should i post it? I talked with her about it and she gets turned on by the IDEA.. no bait i am serious.

Sometimes, it's fun to smash chicks with your friends. But I wouldn't call someone she used to bang. Call in one of your friends and do the Eiffel tower and have a laugh. That or find a swinger couple and swap. You're just inviting trouble with the way you're doing it.

Rear view pics

WWYD?

Reddit where I am sure there is a whole group, maybe facebook, even other places on Sup Forums. Just not b dude

To much clothing

I second your notion. It could lead to a strong bond between them and lead to a dead relationship

She could sit on my face anytime for as long as she wants

i third your dubs

Will try reddit too.. here is a failry new one

I asked her to add him 2 days ago and she stil hasnt. I guess thats a no, should i ask again?

What's her Kik lol

She looks about as busted as it gets already so why not

You made my day. Don't care if b8 or not. Whore her out to whoever you want. After she leaves you, come back and whine about how she cheated and left you.

I am thr only guy that knows how to fuck her, she only dated 18 and 20yr olds

How do you idiots not understand that polygamy is almost always a relationship killer unless there's some kind of asymmetric power dichotomy? Why would you willingly sabotage your own relationship? You don't even get anything out of it, you just beat off while you watch them fuck at best.

Cuckolds are just the worst type of people.

I've shared my wife several times. It's seriously hot to watch her suck cock while I fuck her but the pillow talk after is amazing

What's so special about how to fuck her? I am curious. Do you need to penetrate her at an angle of 58° with a speed of 20 IPS hitting her cervix dead center?

U have no idea, do u kid?

Pillow talk?

Please. For the rest of mankind. Kill yourself.

He's an idiot who thinks he's invaluable because only he knows how to fuck her properly, as if he's opening a safe. Only after letting some dude fuck her and steal her out from under him will he realize that no, he is not unique.

More pics please

I dont think the third wheel will interested in being with her after he has fucked her with her bf... if he dates her and falls for her HE should kill himself

Find her cuck bf and rape him

Oh damn, you are looking right through me.

Shit, wanted to write more, but laughing too hard. Thanks.