>Album the more you listen to the more you discover its greatness

pic related

Been listening exclusively to this for the past 4 months now. Much better than Spiderland.

any album

The title track is fucking amazing

That has been my experience with pretty much every album I've listened to. Do people really only listen to an album once or twice?

Why are you comparing the two?

Can someone tell me which album is this please?

Unwound - Leaves Turn Inside You

Thanks!

There are plenty of albums that stop being interesting after multiple listens. Some even get worse with each listen, I experienced that with Lemonade.
>1st listen: pretty good
>2nd listen: actually a bit boring
>3rd listen: lmao it's shit

I can't really comment on Lemonade since I dunno anything about it 'cept Beyonce is involved.

That's alright, it was just an example. Don't waste your time with it.

Unwound really are fantastic, really different to everything else I've listened to even in similar genre

Really refreshing

So far they're overrated for me. The latter half of Fake Train really slows down in its momentum. And Leaves is just all over the place with songwriting, quality, etc.

Repetition is my favourite

Checked. It seems to be the most well received album of theirs. I'll get around to it eventually I suppose. The first half of Fake Train is just so good.

Because every time someone asks for directions after Spiderland, Leaves always end up as a recommendation.

hey Afro

It is, but I prefer the Pompeii version. Gilmour is like an angel on that.

LTIY is not much different than sonic youth desu, except for the post rock influence. i wish they had more of that in the rest of their career, but it's why LTIY is the standout also.

I listened to their whole discography in order a few years ago so that I could hear the progression from Fake Train to LTIY and other than Leaves nothing stuck out to me at all
I've tried to come back a few times since then now that I've listened to more post-hardcore/noise rock stuff but I still can't get into them which bums me out, they're super cool in theory

this is one of the very few 10/10 albums that actually exists

Love Unwound for this reason. I haven't been able to stop listening to them for like the past 6 months. As I listen to them more and more The Future of What is slowly becoming my favorite though. Songs like Disappoint, Swan, Accidents on Purpose and Petals Like Bricks have become my favorite Unwound tracks

Darude sandstorm

these so much. also pic related. i didn't particularly like any of them at first, but now all four (excluding maybe garden of delete) are in my top ten of all time

These two definitely.