he said with a huff

allah raped the moose as well

I HATE FUCKING NIGGERS

Then stop fucking them!

Looking down upon his many chins and congregated hair around his neck

>Fucking niggers ruining the fucking story

The hair on his upper lip was from the man who was fucking his skull

He still tipped his fedora and said "thank you M'lady"

The homosexuality in OP was caused by the deep rooted issues he had with his father, after the acceptance everything changed.

Stimulating his prostate using big dildos became addictive and soon he couldn't cum without a plastic penis rubbing his gland.

And that's how I ended up with pinkeye. The end?

The Lucoa came along and killed everyone. The end.

It all started when his dad would grab him by the dick then open his door, get on the floor! Everybody walk the dinosaur

OP began to harness himself into machines that simultaneously penetrated his anus and milked his penis.

He enjoyed this very much, and soon enough it became a common occurence

The ugly little barnacle was so ugly that everybody died

Until one fateful day the harness broke and the broom handle attached impailed him from ass to brain

He threw another log on the fire

Desu

Oooooooh I’m so scared, you think you’re tough pussy? I’m behind 7 proxies and use ZoneAlarm, Sygate and Comodo Internetnet Securtiy which I all keep up-to-date. THAT’S THREE FIREWALLS AT THE SAME TIME motherfucker. You can’t hack me you little piece of shit. You’re peeshooter and kung fu won’t make a difference when my friend woh’s a B-51 pilot in the Air Force can turn your entire house and backyard into a fuckhuge bomb crater. You are pathetic, while you’re sitting there writing insults like the sad little nerd you are i’m having sex with my hot girlfriends. Yeah you read that right, i have not one but FIVE girlfriends. Top that motherfucker, I dont think you’ve ever even held hands with a girl.

There are only 2 genders.

but then millenials attacked

B-52*

Then he listened to kidz bop to satisfy his pedophilia fetish

but than the PTSD struck harder than it had before and he went into shock over his intense fear of the potty monster that lived in his anus