A black lgbt woman oversaw the creation of this flag with the intention of recognizing colored lgbt

a black lgbt woman oversaw the creation of this flag with the intention of recognizing colored lgbt
a black woman did this, and whites still get the better cut

Other urls found in this thread:

phillymag.com/g-philly/2017/06/08/philly-pride-flag-black-brown/
dailycaller.com/2017/06/13/lgbt-flag-gets-redesigned-with-black-and-brown-stripe-for-people-of-color/
cnn.com/2017/06/13/health/new-pride-flag-colors-trnd/index.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

black on top now boi, u whitebois jelly

The best part? And it really is the best part.

If you put all those colours of the rainbow together, you get white light.

unless its paint, then its weird brown

What about asians

according to wikipedia
Hot pink Sex
Red Life
Orange Healing
Yellow Sunlight
Green Nature
Turquoise Magic/Art
Indigo Serenity
Violet Spirit
so white people have no representation

Well they should just put black, red, blue and yellow on it cause you can mix every color with that

Doesn't this imply they're different

i guess the yellow stripe is asians, and by that logic red is indians, orange is people like trump, green is reptilians, blue is sub zero, purple is for pimps

Blacks dont do art and stuff

dont you see? it's only racist if white people exclude asians

I feel whites are underrepresented so I made a new flag for everyone.

if the darkies want to add brown and black then they better also add a white stripe too.

id be okay if we could just do that and call it a day without anyone getting butthurt

the yellow stripe represents asians

Well before some retards are posting retarded shit. It's just symbolizing the variety of sexual orientations. So adjusting it for skin colors was never the actual intention and is now a retarded thing too. No skin color was represented by red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and violett so the adding of those colors is in every way retarded.

techgnically, asians fall under the catagory of POC, so theyd be covered under those 2 stripes
they dont need to. by dedicating 2 stripes to POC, the rest is ours
this was overseen by a black woman and whites STILL win

Matter of time before the SJW LGBT "community" implodes

/thread

Of course a black woman would suggest this. The most entitled subspecies. 'Let's make it about race.' if libs don't all at once rise up and speak against this atrocity they have learned nothing. Clearly PC and POC culture is degrading to social values. Fuck the people who wanted black repeesentation on a nonracial flag. Why dont we add some shitstars to Old Glory? We had a black president after all.

I'm just looking forward to the day when the normal gay flag is seen as a symbol of white pride

It's only racist if white people do it.
Only white people are racist
Anti-racism is a thing

to be fair, im NOT sure who suggested this. All i know is the Office of LGBT Affairs released this and Amber Hikes, the black woman in question, is the director of that

>rainbow flag includes all colors
>better muddy up a bit

You know what? I am ok with this. Stupid leading the stupid.

Thst would show white priviledge

>fags are mad that their flag is getting culturally enriched

Can't make this shit up.

doesn't look like a real news outlet to me..
this thread is clearly bait

Of course BLM had a hand in this. You think a Mexican would push for this? Niggers ruin everything.

phillymag.com/g-philly/2017/06/08/philly-pride-flag-black-brown/
gays in meltdown

niggers ruin everything

That's why he said paint you fucking litter box

underrated

NO NO NOOOOOO
if thats how you want it to be, it's your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe the moderator for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok, i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way an theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the fuck down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when shit hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont. dont say i didnt warn you.

Do you have any disabilities that dampen reading comprehension?

thank God they didn't forgot the pimps

It's a fucking resistor colour chart.

HAHAHAHA

Now where is White gold and silver?!

dailycaller.com/2017/06/13/lgbt-flag-gets-redesigned-with-black-and-brown-stripe-for-people-of-color/

cnn.com/2017/06/13/health/new-pride-flag-colors-trnd/index.html

This. Their goal is to push black supremacy by showing a constant reminder of how much control they have over liberals. It's meant to degrade non-whites and incite blacks to further supremacy, a psychology no more complex than a dog marking it's territory with urine.

When robots eventually get rights.

What about infrared and ultraviolet?

What about the Jews?

What about non-binary transracial?

LGBT is just resisting the fact that they have no rights

FUCKING LOST

The resistor chart makers should sue the LGBT community for stealing their chart.

we gaylords now

They are pushing for black vs. White sectarian violence so they can take whatever they want. They profit from race wars.

Holy fucking kek, before it used to be a flag for fags, period. Now it's a flag for fags, BUT PAY ATTENTION TO THE BLACKS AND BROWNS DAMMIT!

OY VEY!
WHAT ABOUT THE JEWS?
OUR BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IS A LOT OF US DIED.

and secretly controlling all the worlds banks and turning the worlds goverments into puppets

Silver would represent the elderly, who are often forgotten in modern society.

Gold would represent the differently abled, and how we treasure them so much.

White goes without saying.

Grey would represent the non-binary transracial assexuals.