Hmmm I wonder who will be the AFCC this year? Ben, or Tom? Always so many choices

Hmmm I wonder who will be the AFCC this year? Ben, or Tom? Always so many choices.

Other urls found in this thread:

sportingcharts.com/nfl/teams/matchup/
footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

M-maybe Alex Smeth w-will do it this time, r-right lads?

It will be Ben or Brady for the next 3/4 years as well

Then it's just Ben and Flacco

What's the point of the afc

Spoiler alert; it's gonna be Tom.

Keep in mind this league has a salary cap to enforce "parity".

Keep in mind the real reason this league has a salary cap is so the lucky sperm club of NFL owners doesn't have to pay their slaves a decent wage for all the money they make them.

Keep in mind, there are still people retarded enough to think the salary cap is a positive thing.

>Joe Flacco?

Leave the Steelers and Patriots to me

Pittsburgh is the only team with a chance to beat New England before the Super Bowl. Andy is always out-coached by BB and KC doesn't have the talent that Pitt does to make up for the discrepancy.

Pitt needs to figure out how to win in NE

this looks photoshopped

>NFC knows in advantage who it's going to be, yet they can't prepare a good enough strategy to win
sounds like the NFC is shit

Pittsburgh doesn't have a defense so that's a pretty fucking tall order.

KC is much more likely to beat NE. They have a great defense, they don't make a lot of mistakes and they have two dynamic weapons that could potentially give the Pats headaches. (Hill and Kelce)

That being said the Pats are going to blow both of those teams out of the water.

has science gone too far?

>muh parity

Probably by over using Bell. But NE defense against the run this season was good, it seems.

Carr could take the Raiders to the owl in a few years. Pats have a lot of free agents this offseason, probably wont be as good next year. I feel like Big Ben cant stay healthy either, he's in a walking boot right now.

NE will find a way to make Bell a non factor. Ben will have to continuously force the ball to Antonio Brown who is covered by Butler and ends the day with a pedestrian (for him) 150 yards and a TD.
However because of constantly throwing to Brown the Pats are able to read Ben and get a few game changing interceptions.
Meanwhile, Pittsburgh's laughable defense is unable to stop Brady and later Blount from marching down the field at will.

Joe Flac-c-c-combo breaker

>Pats probably won't be as good next year
Said the increasingly nervous man for the 15th time in 15 years.

I'm a Patriots fan, just being realistic. Sheard, Bennett, Hogan, Hightower, Blount, Vollmer, etc. They're going to be great as long as Tom is healthy, just feel the same way this year as I did in 2014, they have a really complete team right now.

What the fuck are you talking about? In terms of basic stats, and in more advanced ones like DVOA the steelers are the better defense. Literally the steelers lead the league in sacks over the last 7 weeks.

Here use this sportingcharts.com/nfl/teams/matchup/

Or this
footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef

Stop spouting shit you know nothing about, the worst part is im not even a stoolers fan, im a Bills fan, but I hate when people bring up the past as if it applies to the present.

No gronk, we're scary at full health

This

the afc is objectively a bigger joke than the entire college football system combined

>NFL Is a league designed to enforce parity
>AFC contains franchises that are so well-run that even when the league tries to push them down, they still rise to the top

>Rest of AFC and NFC franchises are so dependent on "muh top ten draft pick" and getting cupcake schedules after finishing third in their division and *still* can't be consistent

They cleared out Collins to make room to resign these guys. Blount is probably out but I wouldn't be surprised if he agreed to come back at a lower price than he could get from some garbage team.

Their defense is shit and Roethlisberger is garbage on the road. Advanced metrics mean nothing.

Not to mention Ben was wearing a walking boot yesterday.

>colts
>well run
They got super lucky with Manning that's it

Dubs for smeth

Probably tommy

>Wow the AFC is so competitive and the NFC has an easily schedule

Isn't he already getting veteran minimum, ignoring the incentives?

i'm triggered by the fact that there were two different pictures used for broncos peyton but no one else

and Dalton

>Dalton
Kek

im from buenos aires and i say kill em all

lol

The will have to pay Highttower, Butler and Vollmer and may end up losing one (or worst case scenario two) of them, but Blount wants to be in New England and will resign for cheap because nobody else wants him that badly, Hogan is a throw away replaceable receiver and they were never going to resign Bennett to begin with.

It will be fine, they still play in the AFC East.

>and Dalton

what did he mean by this?