AMA- White Engineer Working in Haiti

Have to be somewhat careful bc not going to get shitcanned over a post on 4 chan, but will try to answer anything within reason...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you american?

Whos you're favrit 2hu?

>white engineer
wtf are you doing in Niggerlandia in the first place

is there a real government in Haiti? Could one theoretically organize nigger hunting safaris?

ULTRA RARE

what are you working on?

You were in Domenica the other day right? Posting in the UAE thread?
If so I know you're legit.

Yes, American. Contractor hired by a charity to work on "clean water" stuff.
Tbqh, it's like pissing in the ocean, but I'm getting paid and my hotel is decent so just trying to be careful and get out ASAP.

There is supposedly something that passes for a government, but in reality, it's just a guy propped up by the US military.
You can't believe how conditions are. But honestly, they seem happier than American kids for the most part, running barefoot in their shit streets and getting their gibs me for charities giving out rice and other shit...

Nope, wasn't in domenica other day. I can tell you that when you fly in, you com ein over Domenica and the change in landscape is so stark you wouldn;t believe it.
They literally have no trees left.

(gonna be on the board for another 45 mins or so...will check back to see if anyone is still interested).

Is it dangerous there? Would you say it is Detroit tier or worse?

That flag reminds me of something...

Thanks for the flag mate.

Have you seen anyone eating dirt cookies?

It's dangerous as fuck, never dare to go out at night. We have to travel with security wherever we go.
HAve never been to detroit other than a stopover at the airport, but it's....sewage in streets, all the little blacks barefoot. Before I came here, read about the history of this place such as "A Journey About and Around Haiti" by Hesketh Pritchard.
Also watched a WL Pierce Video on it, and have to admit he is pretty much correct. And I haven't even gone into the worst areas, the shanty towns.

I've basically stayed in Port-au-Prince very close to consulate. Cannot exaggerate how bad it is here.

What project are you working on in Haiti?

My father lives in Jamaica btw (were both white and American though) and the Carribean fucking sucks. Havent visited that hellhole in 4 years.

Bump.

No, in all th eokace I've been, they do seem to have food available from various charity orgs handing out shit.
They seem to have more food available than the really poor White people in Appalachia.

Are there fellow Whites on the island? Any native born Whites? I know Dominican Republic has a few descendants of Spaniards.

I can't get into details mate, you know this gets filtered through le reddit, sheeky, etc..
Will just say it has to do with their water/sewage issues.

Take a picture from your window

There aren't. The white population were all killed off after the black slaves rebelled.

This, show us how it is outside.

That's what the haitian flag looks like? Kinda plain.

How are you getting an internet connection? Did you pay some locals to shout zeroes and ones all day?

Havent they tried to kill you yet? i heard my neighbor dont want to know anything about whites, if you need help you just cross the border, we will welcome you.

>shitscanned

Wait did you have to sign a non closure agreement or something or why are you afraid of posting here?

Is Haiti literally worse than Best Korea when it comes to Internet shit?

Also can you like make a timestamp or so , like a Haiti receipt or something?

Not a single "native born White." Since they gang-raped and murdered all the French, over the years they did more and more to make sure only full-blooded blacks survived.
The Dominican Republic has a sort of elite class that can almost pass for Whites in some cases.
Don't know entire history, but I've heard bits and pieces of Dominicans asking people what they call a certain vegetable (Haitians and Dominicans have different words for it) and if you have the wrong answer, it meant you were Haitian and they shot you.

If the defense of the dominicans, they had to do such things bc the Haitians have completely deforested their part of the island. They never grasped the idea of not depleting your supply of wood too quickly and plating new ones once you cut one down.
They have avg IQs of about 65. Literally retarded by Western standards.

He's probably working with the ZOG to poison the wells.

We keep security when we go out, the hotel has security at front, they aren't islamists at least who would blow themselves up..

Do you eat mud cookies?

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Are you allowed to carry a weapon?

Do most people have jobs?

Can you still see evidence of the earthquake / hurricane or whatever from a few years back?

How shitty is it, can you post photos?
Do people still eat mud cookies?

>not going to get shitcanned over a post on 4 chan

Wow must be great having all that freedom. Not even allowed to talk about politics on the internet

it's cloudy and raining outside here with fog. Rekky only one hotel and a pic will make obvious where I am, no way am risking getting shit-canned for a picture.
you either believe me or don't, would be a pretty boring thing to put out as bait, nothing cool has happened to me. Am on last week of doing 8 weeks here, leave Fri, taking no risks..

I live in South florida and those hatian cunts are barbaric

How nice of us that we let these subhumans take over beautiful South Florida. What a fucking waste.

What are your plans for when you get back to the US?

I'm not, no, but the security contractors do. Have no seen any locals with guns, but do hear what are clearly gunshots usually a few times at night.

He's in a third world country. Why would you expect freedom?

>RARE FLAG xxxXDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :))));:)_)))))))^)^)^)^)^

So how bad is the water situation there?

Have you seen any trees?

I think thist guy is just autistic or something and so are you if you truly believe FBI and CIA and MI6 is gonna come and throw him in jail because he is posting on a secret anime website

A couple of years ago my school had a motivational speaker who talked to the school about his experiences in helping people. He went on to say how he went to Haiti for a charity, and his group were on the way back to their hotel when the guards started driving way above the speed limit to get to the hotel.

They got there and went inside, not until all these nigs started swarming the streets and burning shit. He said he fucked up by looking out the window from the top floor at the riots, when a bunch of them noticed and started trying to get in. He went on to say all this scary shit happened, how they were almost murdered etc.

He was pretty much right in the middle of the shitstorm there about 5-10 years ago. Has there been any other chimpouts near that scale before during your stay?

>during your stay
Fixed

are mud cookies that good ? i heard kids eat that all day

how are the mud cookies

I just thought the government didn't want him to post for some reason.

Is the natural world intact? Are there trees to be seen?

dont eat mud cookies with corn in them

That's not it faggot.

Someone on here could sperg out and send shit to his employer to try and get him fired.

You can interpret anything as offensive or racist these days.

Have you fucked any Haitian bitches?

That legit sounds like a zombie movie. I really wished the story ended with them wiping the crowd with a .50 cal

>America
>Freedom

Theres no way i would ever get fired for posting on here. How does it feel being so cucked faggot?

When will white people take back what's ours

Kill all haitians

Are there still foreign armed forces there?

We removed most of our soldiers in Haiti during January,but do you see soldiers from other countries?

How is it looking infrastructure wise compared to before the quake? Was anything rebuilt?

I think OP got already shot by a Haitnigger

It's fucking Haiti... Of course it's worse than Detroit. I can't believe you thought that was a valid question

I have been working in Lybia during Gaddafi's fall, i don't think it can be any worse

RARE
Thanks senpai

Britney's down there too, you met her yet? Platinum blonde, kisses like a dog

What's Haiti's military/police like? Could a group of 200 well-armed mercenaries take over the country like they did in the Seychelles?

is voodoo real?

>the private markets fires you
>this is somehow a deficiency of the government

How does it compare to South Africa?

Fellow south Florida resident. I live in West Palm, you?

Dominica is different than Dominican republic