As a gay American I'm at the point where I'm sick and tired...

As a gay American I'm at the point where I'm sick and tired. Everyday my rights are infringed upon by disgusting republicans. I'm thinking about moving to a European nation where I can live free and have my rights restored. A big middle finger goes up to republicans.

You would be treated worse in literally 99% of countries on earth. Wtf are you complaining about, faggot?

Explain how the GOP is interfearing with what you do in private please.

I'm not a faggot I'm a homosexual man. You don't know what it's like to have your rights stripped from you. I'm mocked and ridiculed by republicans because of the clothing I wear (I'm into fashion). Also my city has banned two floats we had for our annual gay pride parade. I live in a horrendous republican state.

Are you stupid, let that faggot leave

I live in Italy, as a gay student I can tell you that schools are not THAT homophobic as they sound.
The major problem here is the church itself: it brainwashes 40+ years old with homophobic ""facts"" and people believe it because "muh god". I'm sure that in around 20 years things will be better for everyone

DEAL. WITH. IT.

Mmmm you're Italian you have me weak in the knees.

Have you been the victim of a hate crime at the hands of republicans? I didn't think so. I'm not dealing with a damn thing anymore.

Some of us have served jail time for what we choose to put into our own bodies in the privacy of our own homes :/

Boo fucking hoo. Those aren't a big deal at all you attention seeking faggot. I think I should have the right to fag drag little pussies like you. You like dick? That's fine, at least act like a fucking man you bleeding heart bitch. I wish they WOULD actually strip you of your rights so you'd have a real reason to complain.

He can't, it's the same vitriol all these crybabies spout since king Osama left office. The mental illness community isn't being targeted at all.

Spoken like a true republican. You are mental and borderline criminal. Go read your copy of mein kampf.

No, we don't want you. Stay there.

go to russia, theyre quite tolerant of you pillow biters

Jokes on you I'm NOT a Republican. I just know when someone is being a fucking bleeding vagina. Making an issue out of a non issue. I'm mental? I'm not the one getting poop dick. I'm out there procreating and ensuring the survival of our species, the whole purpose of life. What are you doing degenerate? Crying on the internet because you can't have a cock shaped float?

kys

There's no brown and black stripe in your flag you fucking racist!

Kek

Boo hoo I can't have a cock shaped float! If only my first world problems were actual problems! Wahh! :(

I know I just had to take the bait. I don't mind homos, however I can't STAND this trans trend.

I don't think you're a gay at all

Seem more like a paid Ivan

>thinking about moving to a European nation

yeah better go to poland faggot well show you tolerance

Explain what is wrong with a cock shaped float? It's a symbol of the LGBT community and our civil rights.

Homos are just one the human race's abomination to existence. They serve no purpose at all.

recommending france as they've been lgbt accepting for ages

>at least act like a fucking man
what does that phrase even mean?
i bet you have no clue. someone could say you will always be a manchild for browsing Sup Forums while mocking strangers

any why are your rights more important than mine? just because you have a symbol. do your parade naked if you want to show off your pricks. see what a thing called obscenity laws do for you

Right?! I got a felony at 17 for having DMT. In the privacy of my own home/parents house. At fucking 17. But instead of anyone doing anything to help, they say "give him a felony and put him in jail, it'll be fine".

And that's how my future was ruined.

If you don't want to see cock shaped floats don't come to a gay pride parade. When we have a parade we like cock shaped floats and dressing flamboyantly.

how about, fuck you

Kys

well hopefully you can escape trumps death camps
(which have been active since January) and actually reach a welcoming place for people like you, maybe iran? good luck friend :)

I see this as bait and sage accordingly. I have time to kill so ill bute tho.

Problem with gay people is that you keep acting like you're special when you're no better than anyone else. You shouldn't let your sexual orientation define you, it's pathetic, just say you're an attention whore if you're an attention whore. You would get more respect that

>what is wrong
>cock shaped float

What was the charge exactly? Dmt is schedule 3

Got out of jail, now on probation. 2 felonies and misdemeanor for having weed and shrooms, which do literal wonders for my severe depression. I've never stolen from, assaulted, or killed anyone. Never did any physically addictive drugs. I keep to myself. Very, very few people even knew I did drugs to begin with.

Somehow I'm a menace to society. Future probably ruined though I have a B.Sc. in mathematics. Depression made even worse in the whole fiasco. Somehow I'm a "menace to society", and others have the fucking gall to tell me to "check my privilege".

DMT is schedule 1.

So many people falling for the b8 lmao

Holy fuck when are these fucking bait threads going to end?

Im sorry but thats a dumb decision.

America is probably the most accepting country for homosexuals in the world.

Oh, and Europe is currently being filled with muslim refgees that are not tolorent of 'your kind'.

I vote for France

you brainwashed faggot
the Republicans haven't done a damn thing to your rights
you just need someone to cry about and they're an easy target
grow the fuck up

As a gay man I'm checking out Poland as a new home. I'm trying to escape the Trump Republican regime of tyranny against the homosexual community.

make sure if you need to change a lightbulb you get a few of your Polish neighbors to help you

Good. Please leave soon faggot

Maybe your fashion sense is fuvking trash. U can still vote and get married u baiting faggot

It's called karma, faggot. It's what you get for spending the last decade trampling on everyone else's rights by throwing tantrums and fits just so you can get what you want so, as far as I'm concerned.

>FUCK OFF!

get the fuck out of this country no one wants you fucking faggot here

Can you go into specifics? Which rights are you being denied?

Yes, please do go to Poland. They don't like or tolerate faggots in Poland. They'll just shoot you dead when they find out you're a faggot.

This will do two good things:

1: you'll be dead.

2: there'll be one less whiny, annoying faggot in the world.

>Win/win

I'm not baiting I just want the same rights as a straight person. The whole thing with the float has left me crushed and feeling like a second class citizen.

What rights exactly?

Obvious bait much?

Do yourself and your dissappointed parents a fucking favor and go to Russia, get arrested for being a faggot, get tortured, choke on some dick, catch AIDS, and kill yourself. Just do it I fucking hate you gay boys running around in booty shorts. Kys kys kys you fucking faggot

I'd wish people would stop asking me that I've made my case perfectly clear if you'd only read.

You want them to stop hating
Just kys

Well fuck off user and stop being a little bitch. At least you don't have fucking terrorist attacks happening near your home every single fucking day.

>pls kill yourself

It is illigal to drive a homosexual male to commit suicide.

Well maybe we should come over and make sure nobody's calling the cops ;-----)

Boohoo boohoo I want special privileges cause I like cock yeah it sucks but hey guess what bitch if you wanna marry go to some fucking state that will do it and guess the fuck what while you complain cause "meh I'm gay" there are more people deserving more shit than you will be ever worth

It's illegal to drive anyone to suicide dumbass not just gays everything isnt about you

i can't wait for you to be declared a mental illness

Yeah but you sure as hell will get a hate crime charge tacked on.

If you're truly gay this is the worst place to complain.
If you're baiting I can respect that

Kill yourself. LEAVE AMERICA WE DONT WANT YOU. FUCKING PRIVILEGED FUCK. YOU HAVE MORE RIGHTS THEN THE REST OF US

>there are actually people who believe possession of DMT shouldn't be a serious crime
Fucking retards.

as a gay Canadian
you're retarded

>mfw British and gay
>theresa may cocks up harder than me
>shitwhatnow.webm

Kek and everyone else here

I'm a proud and very vocal homosexual man. People need to wake up and see the bigotry we face daily. First it started with bakery's not baking cakes for a soon to be married gay couple than trans being banned from public restrooms and now it's physically affected me with our parade float.

Why the fuck should it be? You smoke it, then you're too gone to move for 15 minutes, and then it's fucking over. 15 minutes and done. What harm are you bringing unto others?

Fucking dipshit.

W8. I just had a theory. what if being transgender is a form of BIID (Body identity integrity disorder). You see, BIID is when a person has a disorder that makes them feel that one of their body parts does not belong to them, and cut off that body part. What do trans people do? they usually cut off their dick/remove their vagina. Crazy thought, right?

"bathroom bills"

Oh my god they won't let us parade a float of a rainbow dick around in public! Muh rights are so infringed. An hero faggot

maybe because they don't want you displaying models of genitalia in public for little children to see

Kek you're complaining about getting bullied cause your fashion and two banned floats what are you like 13? Why don't you look at Russia or the Middle East and tell me how bad you life is. If you got the problem with your state go fucking move to San Francisco or Oregan or Washington

Omfg kik?

Were the floats appropriate for the parade?

Or were they a little on the lewd side?

Because lately gltb folks seem to be completely missing the fucking point.

Children know what a penis looks like it's 2017 not 1955. And yes they are welcomed to view and participate in our gay pride parade. We encourage it.

I live in a republican state so I'm oppressed on a daily basis.

Homosexuality was removed from the DSM some thirty-odd years ago.

Gays exist, cochise. Always have, always will.

>into fashion
"No way"

so should we start displaying genitalia on children's television shows? show we teach them about sexual reproduction in 2nd grade? we cannot just expose children to sexual subjects when they are too young. They should be ready to learn about it by at least 4th or 5th grade

Dude i read up on that case that was a case of religious freedom and right to refuse service. I get it that pisses you off but the free market allows homosexuals to go to a different baker. Nobody can force someone to bake a cake and in the end the baker doesn't get the gay couples money. The gay couple still wins cause there will always be another baker who will bake them a cake just not this one who will lose out on money

You're trafficking an insanely potent hallucinogen. Someone muled it and smuggled it into a foreign country for a profit. Do you think you exist in a vacuum?

Actions have consequences; take your medicine.

Gay ass nigga go succ som dicc 4 sum truckfit

no such thing as free market
there are laws that prevent discrimination based on gender, sexual orientation, religious background, etc.

Body dysmorphia and gender dysphoria are two vastly different afflictions. That's not to say there isn't bound to be statistical overlap here and there, but you're basically spouting ignorance, and you ought to stop.

Then fucking move dude nobody is forcing you to stay. Oppression is what the Middle east and Russia is where you are charged as a criminal for what you are.

but hey, it's just a theory! A GAY THEORY!

Good. I don't want fags in my country, plus you'll probably get stabbed to death once the muslims take over europe, that way you can't change your mind and come back. Do it faggot

Ok well can I move in with you? Because I don't have the money to move across the country. Plus what about work I'd need a job.