Is trump the hero we need?

Is trump the hero we need?

conservativetribune.com/trump-plan-2nd-amendment/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=ConservativeTribune&utm_content=2016-05-08&utm_campaign=manualpost

How is Trump supposed to pass legislation as a President? Do people not know how the government functions anymore?

What is an executive order. Obama did it plenty of times

Yeah, there's a limit to that. What you're saying is beyond that limit and it's something that should never have been done in the first place. The work now is to roll that executive order bullshit back.

? I swear to god, you get stupider every year.

He's got his ways

How do people not get that Trump will say just about anything he thinks will get votes? He doesn't give a shit about guns, he just knows that if he yells shall not be infringed enough times the people who think that politics starts and stops at amendment 2 will vote for him.

He is.

President shouldn't be all that powerful. Veto bills, lead military, represent country, select certain people to fill positions. When Obama goes all presidential power crazy people flip out but they would want Trumpkins to do the same thing.

>t. Benis Zanders

I know I shouldn't expect to be spoon fed but executive orders are essentially meant to only influence how existing laws are enforced, correct? Could one negate law by enforcing other law a certain way? (Like enforcing the 2nd amendment favorably, destroying gun regulations)

cry more

Strictly speaking you are correct however in our two party system the president has large power over what gets put up for a bill. Non starters wont get the votes, and he is the defacto party leader.

Of course, you know this, and are just bitching to bitch. If you didnt...well, im sorry, but please spare yourself and just dont respond.

That's what Obama did with immigration, but the republicans dug themselves in by sayings its unconstitutional, so good luck getting any gun laws removed that way.

Go back to Jesus christ you faggots shit up EVERY SINGLE BOARD.

>I go to /biz/
>Sup Forums is there telling me about the jewish cuckold conspiracy and how stocks are all a made up jewish lie

>I go on Sup Forums
>I keep hearing about Pajeets and how trump is going to stop outsourcing

>go on Sup Forums
>THE JEWS THE JEWS

>go on /k/
>Clickb8 links to some conservative bs saying trump will fix everything

>go on /fit/
>It's the jews they're doingall these bad things

Jesus christ can you just stay in your containment board?

Please, just leave us alone.

You're right, but at the same time a lot of what Trump has claimed he will do is straight up illegal and WILL get his ass impeached if he does it.

>> New York Billionair bankrolls democrats his entire life
>> Decides tor run for president
>> suddenly supports gun rights, anti abortion, anti corporations
>> Believing any of it

It's literally about a candidate wanting to give us nationwide conceal carry. How is that not /k/ related? You're getting massively butthurt about this. If you don't like it there's 50 other threads you can be a part of

I support Trump just because he makes arrogant Eurotrash scream and make Hitler comparisons

The fact he wants us to stop playing world police and to let yurofags handle their own defense is also a nice touch

TRUMP-DUTERTE 2016
YOU ARE THE YIN, WE ARE THE YANG

Like I said. Sup Forums is this retarded.

>Sup Forums is everywhere
Kek
everywhere is Sup Forums

So you voting for Hillary instead?

Alot of what obama claimed too was illegal or a very grey area, its just that trump pushed it to 11.

Par for the course. Spoilers: he wont be able to do half the stuff he promised and he will blame congress, just like obama.

>It's literally about a candidate wanting to give us nationwide conceal carry. How is that not /k/ related?

Yes it is mildly related but politics is more relevant to Sup Forums.

It's just quite frankly getting a little bit annoying to go on ANY board and there's Sup Forums cross-board shitposters calling people "cucks" or posting funnie pictures of jews.

So you're saying there's a chance?

Does your mom know that you browse Sup Forums?

Sorry you see so much problematic bullshit on Sup Forums my lefty friend, maybe you should go to reddit where people like you have plenty of boards to post on

Don't be fucking stupid.

yes, he is the hero we need. the alternative (bernie or hillary) pretty much guarantees a new federal assault weapon ban and other everlasting cuck bullshit (supreme court nominations??) basically if trump doesnt get elected, the second amendment dies. this is the most important election of many generations, all you kommandos need to vote and get your little nigger friends to vote as well for pro 2A candidate

Maybe... Just maybe, Sup Forums ideas are popular because they are interesting and convincing.

Maybe the Jews really are a problem.

Exactly it's trump or Hillary so you better chose wisely. You might not like trump but if you like your guns you better vote him over Hillary.

today I will remind them

>Sorry you see so much problematic bullshit on Sup Forums my lefty friend

ah yes the common "u must be a leftist from tumblr if you don't want to keep hearing MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA LE BASED DONALD TRUMP GAS THE KIKES" memes over and over and over.

If she did I'd be grounded from the computer and get no chicken tendies for a week.

Hilarious and original

He would presumably direct congress to pass said laws which if they elected him president would be easy to do.

What excites me is the getting rid of gun and magazine bans becaude he would do so on a federal level....which would pretty much shit on all state and local gun control permanently, and if written loosely enough could effectively allow the NFA and other 'gun' bans to get nuked too. Aka brand new machine guns and even destructive devices with hopefully less paperwork.

Which would be a fucking fatal blow to gun grabbers along with national carry. And then they would lose the culture war once hundreds of millions of americans amass far more potent weaponry like mgs, missile launchers, and un-neutered fully armed tanks and jets to really give the 2nd amendment some teeth, and finally beat yemen and the rest of the world who generally don't enforce their gun laws as effectively and just get illegal weapons of the same caliber.

>> Trump is pro nuclear proliferation
>> let that sink in for a minute

Sup Forums shitposters on /k/ are still preferable to yuropoors, liberals and other assorted noguns

>Maybe... Just maybe, Sup Forums ideas are popular because they are interesting and convincing.
>Maybe the Jews really are a problem.

Yes, user. Everything is a Jewish conspiracy and Donald Trump is going to fix everything and restore white america to its roots.

Idk man, there's some extreme hidden irony behind discussing the Jewish conspiracy on an anime imageboard desu.

Y'know when you guys do this bullshit and call everyone marxists, it makes us like you less, right?

Sounds fantastic

Sup Forums and tumblr are two sides of the same coin.

Both are echo chambers for retards who have no place in actual life. There's a reason around half of Sup Forums is NEET

>What excites me is the getting rid of gun and magazine bans becaude he would do so on a federal level....which would pretty much shit on all state and local gun control permanently, and if written loosely enough could effectively allow the NFA and other 'gun' bans to get nuked too. Aka brand new machine guns and even destructive devices with hopefully less paperwork.

As a californian, this idea excites.

However it's irrelevant because it isn't going to happen.

The red pill is hard to swallow sometimes, but maybe you should cry more faggot

Five bucks says that you don't actually talk to people like that offline.

>The red pill is hard to swallow sometimes, but maybe you should cry more faggot

Which redpill? Just claiming everything is the Jews like a fucking retard and getting BTFO on every single board outside of your echo chamber that you try to post this shit on?

Everytime a Sup Forums stormfag comes to /biz/ he gets BTFO.

Everytime a Sup Forums stormfag comes to /sci/ he gets BTFO.

Everytime a Sup Forums stormfag comes to /his/ he gets BTFO.

It's just getting tiring now

Reality: when something slightly political comes up in /k/ the spergs come out "GO BACK TO POLE YOU STORMFAGGOTS!!!1!!!!"

Look at this thread. You guys derailed it, not the Sup Forums fags.

He can end Bush Sr., Clinton and King chimps executive orders meaning chink ak, russian svds and actual aks not that gimped saiga bullshit along with all the evil "armor piercing" ammo and get rid of the 922r bullshit

He cannot repeal a law passed by congress and signed.

So the Hughes and NFA would have to go the legislative route.

Not him but
>I don't know why anonymous websites exist

I agree. Gun politics are very relevant.

Trump shilling is not, Sup Forumsnigger.

>as if that makes him any less of a faggot.

I think this thread is Trump shilling too, but it is about gun laws so it is up for discussion

His sons are bigger gun nuts than most of /k/
Its true though that guns isnt his main issue. He cares way more about trade, immigration and foreign policy.
But I see no reason to think he would restrict our rights further.

i bet you still believe in "if you dont have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"
trump's positions seem promising.
my wishlist is;
>remove the import ban on foreign guns, this would diversify the market and make guns cheaper by saturation
>remove suppressors, sbrs, sbs' off the nfa registry or at least bring down the cost of a tax stamp
>open the MG registry
and my pipe dream is;
>dissolve the nfa/hughes amendment

Obama already kills the families of terrorists. Ever heard of double tap drone strikes?

Donald Trump is writing checks that his ass can't cash.

/discussion.

update

>donald trump is the last future for white america!

i knew Sup Forums hadn't showed up yet cause no "muh jews" arguments had popped up.
glad to see you guys are here, now leave

>Reality: when something KEK KEK NIGGER KIKE YOU'RE A MARXIST comes up in /k/ the spergs come out "GO BACK TO POLE YOU STORMFAGGOTS!!!1!!!!"

ftfy

Using computers invented by whites, the internet invented by whites, etc, etc, etc...

What does that have to do with anything?

Bingo

Eos are directives to exceutive branch offices about policy and procedures.

They are not laws. They can direct how an agency will work within a law or framework. For example DoD "allow womyn to join vombat roles", dhs " dont deport mexicans with kids , focus on fellons ", atf "prossicute people who are selling guns as business with out an ffl",
All agencies/departments "only do business wiyh contractors who pay all workers at least $15/hr"

tbqh you could replace Sup Forums with literally any other board

>KEK KEK NIGGER KIKE YOU'RE A MARXIST

1. Things that never happened
2. When gun politics was allowed in /k/, we didn't have that level of shitposting.

newfaggot.

Yeah, his sons aren't up for a vote. You had a chance to stand with Rand or put a cruz missile into office. A guy who wrote amicus briefs for the heller decision.

And you fucked it up on a snake oil salesman.

This, I'm just waiting to see which eventual mass shooting he'll use to justify walking back his pro-2A talk. I expect it to go, "I love the second amendment, but we gotta do something about these crazy guys shooting up people"

I know the whole quote from him about republicans is bullshit, but god damn if it's not true.

>Trump is a good candidate, he will fix America and kill all blacks!

>not knowing how ftfy works.

You really shouldn't be calling anyone new.

>Trump accidently makes civilian ownership of nukes legal
>everyone becomes Mother Base with nuclear armed compounds
>world peace out of total fear of armageddon occurs with the exception of unlucky lanza assholes who get utterlly annihilated by everyone else using tactical nukes on the weirdos.

Okay just ignore my entire post and talk about something else. Get the fuck out you moron.

Actually they estimate Trump's odds to be about 30 percent which isn't great but not impossible. And they predict it to go up if there is terror attacks or the economy hits the shitter.

And as a fellow commiefornian I predict riots as well no matter who wins, either in our state with Trump or in the Red States if their demigod Trump gets defeated...in which they'll probably go full civil war and bundy/malheur/waco times a 1000.

So no matter what we get a happening. How fantastic ;_;

>curtis lemay comes down from heaven, smokes a cigar and drinks with trump, and leaves

>format of posting in an underwater animeweaving image board matters lol you fail

good argument, autist

You were calling people newfags when you're clearly new

Do you ever get tired of not just being retarded but aggressively retarded?

Wow let us all bow down to your great honor.

You've been on this shithole for longer than we have, how incredible. Thank you for blessing us with your great presence and expertise at wasting time on this shithole

Fair enough

You're still not refuting my arguments, newfag.

Okay, look dude. I'm going to spoonfeed this to you.

Gun politics is one thing. Sup Forums shilling is another. This is the latter, not the former.

god fucking dammit.
I just came here for a nice, civilized-ish thread about how we want gun laws to change if (when) trump is elected.
and we managed to fuck it all up.
goddammit /k/

The "go back to Sup Forums" crowd ruined it, starting

Donald Trump will never be the president of the United States. He's already given Hillary enough material to smear him like Romney got it four years ago and he's done it ten times over.

And if he was president, he could not pull this off.

You know that /k/ is the board that hates you guys more than any other, right?

This is mild compared to how we used to react to you.

fyi, the faggot that always screams gb2/pol/ is a crossdressing faggot. its quite disgusting really.

And yet he just keeps winning. If anyone had the chance to make it happen it would be him

Makes sense why he hates pol so much though

>I speak for the whole board

Seeing how there is a hair-pulling shitfest in this thread, I don't think /k/ unanimously hates Sup Forums.

He keeps winning primary races in a political system where the two parties of any relevance have been shedding members and can no longer claim even a plurality. Big difference.

Oh, Sup Forums. You're not fooling anyone.

It's the hundredth hair-pulling shitfest in a long line of hair-pulling shit fests.

Every single board hates Sup Forums.

It was literally created as a containment board and one of the global rules was "Keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums" until moot just gave up on life and started using drugs

>that one willy .jpg that they always post as evidence

you know, that Bush Putin "Sup Forums /k/ Best friends forever" thing was a MeeM too back in the day.

I can't find it anywhere in my folders so there's that.

You cant contain Sup Forums

I hope so