Am I a bad person if I decide to not adopt the kitty on the right after seeing it from up close and realising it's...

Am I a bad person if I decide to not adopt the kitty on the right after seeing it from up close and realising it's cross eyed?

Tell me how should I feel Sup Forums

the blue eyes will change color, the cross eyed one will still look cool though

Yes you should feel bad. All cats are lovely beautiful creatures

No, but crossed eyes are cool.

I really don't see what's cool about that really.

Every time I look at it I feel bad and want to laugh at the same time

Yeh man you kinda should. My cat has one eye, found him rekt on the road and saved him. He lost his eye but he's one of the best cats I've ever met. He's the sweetest happiest guy ever and I don't want you to miss out. Also it sucks splitting up two kittens

Please do not leave the kitty behind just because of its eyes. It deserved a chance to get a safe home

Yes.The cat is fine faggot and your mom will die in her sleep if you dont adopt it

she doesn't look cross-eyed

I would adopt it. In fact, I would adopt them both if they grew up together.
Also, bitches love cute quirky cats. Talking to chicks about how you adopted a disabled or whatever cat is a sure fire way to score points with them.

>not picking the animal that makes you laugh knowing that youll have to clean its shit and feed it until it dies.
you're the kind of guy that marries a gold digger without a prenup.
what difference does it make if it makes you a bad person? you're fucking stupid op. playing yourself into a catch 22.
ur a bad person if you decide not to adopt it, and youre a bad person for laughing at it. stop being such a pussy and dissociate yourself from your surroundings every now and then.

Cross eyed cats usually bump into things and it really cheers you when you're having a bad day. Adopt them both.

I don't see cross eyes. He's a cute little bugger. I would take him or her. Eyes look good with its crazy fur

But also I would take them both if there grow up with each other. Cats can be very.good companions if you spend a lot of time with them. There funny as shit too

It's more prominent from up close

nigga what

Cross eyed cats are adorable. Name it Deebo

take both

you literally ask us if youre a bad person for not adopting it. then say you feel bad when you laugh at it. what part of that makes sense to you? what makes you think anyone on this board can give you a better answer? you're too fucking stupid to recognize a good piece of advice or you wouldn't have posted it in the first place because this isnt the kind of thing that requires advice

Motherfuc.... wait
This was good

Adopt it stupid. A crosseyed cat that you adopted will score you a few extra points with the ladies.

Plus, cats are smart enough to know if they're a little "different", so it'll just love you that much more for loving it.

Tldr:adopt the cat.

relax guy

Dey's both beauties. Take them both, scumbag.

Your parents didn't leave you on a rock in the badlands just 'cause you're ugly.

But they didn't have a choice user