What's the opposite of a psychologist? I need someone to encorage me to kill myself. I'd do it right now but I'm afraid...

What's the opposite of a psychologist? I need someone to encorage me to kill myself. I'd do it right now but I'm afraid, very afraid.

Right, i forgot summer was here..

Carry on, OP

Don't do it.

Take three Aleve.

psychologist =/= psychiatrist, you mongoloid

A psychiatrist is not going to encourage me to take my own life. I think you're the one who's retarded here

Sports psychologist. They can walk you through the process of hanging or shooting yourself or jumping off a building.

>What's the opposite of a psychologist?
A junkie

>I need someone to encourage* me to kill myself. I'd do it right now but I'm afraid, very afraid.

Do it faggot, it will be the worst 45 seconds of your life. But its only 45 seconds.

>filename

lol, that's not yours OP

What do you want me to say? I asked a question. I need answers.
>I browse Sup Forums almost everyday since 2009 btw

I never said it was.

kill yourself, is that enough encouragement for you fggt?

a junkie ain't going to help myself to put an end.
I really wanna do it but I can't I'm too much of a fucking pussy. I need a little help. Maybe if I had a gun I could finally have the guts sometime. I have this thought of "moving on" in my mind since 2011 but I've never been able to do shit

Whatever, nigga, you going to tell us your story or what? replies and (You)s don't come cheap

u know the drill for these suicide topics--gotta have an explanation unless you want to be saged, bro

og post /bro

OFF YOURSELF FAGGOT there, that's my good deed for the day..

I also thought of a sect leader. How the fuck do I find the right one?

Sell your shit and get as much heroin as you can and OD its not that hard, you sound like a edgy faggot who hasnt put any thought into this at all.

I think Sup Forums is what you're looking for.

I always had a pretty shit life. Never had too many friends. I've also lost them with time passing by alone in my room. Was bullied one year in school by some asshole. in my teen years I asked myself why am I here? What do I live for? the answer I got was to make my dreams come true (being part of a successful rock band) but that ain't gonna happen. I've never had a gf but I fucked a ham planet once but this doesnt make up for my sexual/relationships frustrations. I also have something like a peter pan complex. I'd rather be dead than an adult. I can't imagine being a 40/50/60 year old dude. fuck its disgusting
sorry I'm really bad at green texting

no drugs for me they creep the fuck out of me. I can do alcohol I'm a fucking pussy I know.
I've put a lot of thought into this but I said it before the thing is I don't have the fucking guts.

It seems like an easy way out. I've thought about it several times. There is no guarantee it will get better but I would rather find out what's ahead of me and then go into oblivion rather than just jumping the train. Who knows, maybe there are things that we would have never imagined that will come in our lifetime. The present state is hard to ignore but I live for those moments where I don't have to worry. Anyhow, it's your choice. EarthCom Out.

here are my reasons why again but this one is easier to read

>I always had a pretty shit life.
>Never had too many friends.
>I've also lost them with time passing by alone in my room.
>Was bullied one year in school by some asshole.
>in my teen years I asked myself why am I here? What do I live for? the answer I got was to make my dreams come true (being part of a successful rock band) but that ain't gonna happen.
>I've never had a gf but I fucked a ham planet once but this doesn't make up for my sexual/relationships frustrations.
>I also have something like a peter pan complex but it's not about responsabilities.
>I'd rather be dead than an adult. I can't imagine being a 40/50/60 year old dude. Fuck it's disgusting.

well trust me when I say it's not easy at all and yes you're right but I think I have to take the risk it can't get any worse than this. Well, it can but it's hard.

i definitely relate to that peter pan thing and fuck ever being 50. i guess if i did live long enough to reach it i might think differently but i doubt it.

but meh you'll be fine brah, probably anyway. i'm in a similar boat so saying this generic shit is pretty painful to type out since i know how useless it is to hear, but it's all we got

Just text this hottie

>Drugs creep me out
>I want to kill myself
GTFO faggot

Thank you so much for posting this it's a huge relief to know I'm not alone. I set the bar at 25. Its all downhill from here.

I've never done drugs besides alcohol. it's pretty normal to be scared of them

Well then youre not ready yet are you?

If you want to kill youre self then do it and spare everyone around of youre pathetic death rattles.

oh I'm reaady I just need a little help here