You arrive at a JavaScript convention

>You arrive at a JavaScript convention
>You see pic related
Wat do

take a handful and pin them to trannys i run in to in the future and say i'm 'just being helpful'

Considering you use JavaScript you're retarded enough to not need to worry about gender shit

>Hue, I don't even know what javascript does, but boy sure I'll make an edgy comment

>JavaScript

I know enough to know that it's a shit language with no explicit typing, no integer types (mfw wrapped in a class called Number), and [] === [] // false

turn on NoScript
it is now safe to breath

>I don't understand the language therefore it's shit
That's you

Kek

>implying

Fun fact, it's my main language and I help with writing es6 standard modules for node

Throw them in the trash since it is not a valid js type. And I am a tranny and a frontend engineer. This shit is just straight cringe. What conf is it?

then you must surely know why [] !== []

Because they're different instances of Array, still bullshit though

>Different things are not the same thing
>B-b-b-bullshit

Fucking hell dude, you need some serious help with that personality of yours. But don't stop yet, I think your cries can get me even harder if you just try.

lol, relax guy, don't get triggered. It's called banter.
Here, have a pronoun pin

yea better code your websites with c++

Wow! Cool programming terminology!

Pic related

Irony.

>disable scripts globally (advised)
>nothing is left but half of an empty table that fails to load

>JS
Ahahaha. Didn't expect anything else
You fags cant even choose the type

Laugh at retards who still do that, every time

just disallowing scripts on third-party domains breaks most big sites already.
i am not sure how it got that bad, but i am pretty sure mozilla is as guilty as microsoft.

If you don't want scripts on your webpages you may as well start browsing with Lynx, you hipster faggots

>1. the arrangement on content on a page is the browsers task, the markup is merely meant to assist in chosing a suitable layout
>2. most pages do not require interactivity beyond the limited set of interactive content browsers already offer (forms, links, videos)
>1+2 = javascript is utterly unnesessary
>just because you are incapable of grasping #1 doesnt mean you should also be ignorant towards #2

Nigga have fun browsing into 1995 then.

Block all the doors. Throw several Molotov cocktails into the room.

>doesn't realize you can use frameworks like react,ember, or angular

I would disagree with that, javascript is a powerful tool for SOME task, like form compiling and such.
But the current state of the web is fucking disgusting, every little shit site is bloated with scripts just because people can't make things look good without it, and it just serves to slow down your machine.

The right approach is to allow the things you need, not being a whore to the jewascript.
If a site requires javascript to run, question if you really need to see what's written there.

Say you identify as royalty and that you must be addressed as his majest or your grace.