Dubs decide what what i say to this dumbass (no sex shit dudes like 15)

dubs decide what what i say to this dumbass (no sex shit dudes like 15)

Doesn't that make you under age?

Wanna make sex?

Smoking weed is degenerate

Can I suck ur dik?

Wanna see my poo hole?

I can haz boi pucci?

Maybe you should drink bleach...

hitler did nothing wrong

"You've been to Cali?"

Hold on I'll be right back got to take a quick diarrhea

Califag here, specifically San Diego. I can vouch we have the best weed.

Roll

OP you should drink bleach with him. Fuck off faggot

Wanna come over and smoke?

but this guy is from Massachusetts and had no idea what reg is 50% sure thats not his weed either

live no where near him met on steam

Califag here, specifically Anaheim. i can vouch that fuck you nobody cares

Aye my man give a brother 10-15?
#GottaPoop

reg? The fuck is that, oregano?
>ricer
et tu, faggus?

420blaxeit right machicho? Fucking capachino. You ain't smoking on that green yo
#imgay

"dumb fucking nigger, smoking weed is good for you you little shit, you should fucking drink bleach right now otherwise ill come over and rip your eyeballs out through you're fucking nostrils you stupid fucking worm"

Need any yayo? My nigga tyquan got that JaJaJaJaJuice

Winner

rollll

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Perfect

>you have to send the whole thing

Winner Winner

You ever just get blasted and picture your mom naked?

what a fuckin dub to roll

how the fuck did he take that seriously

"Read that again, stupid."

>You're fucking dead, kiddo.

So close.. RE roll

Need any yayo? My nigga tyquan got that JaJaJaJaJuice

Oh, my bad. Sorry, since I lost my left testicle my temper has kinda flared.

this nigga dumb

I think I'm starting to like you. You know? I mean like like not just like
I like like you

My uncle is a very sexy lady. You will be ok with him/her

Sorry man I get a little horny when I'm mad

Yo my dad told the cops about that weed cuz he saw the pic, get rid of that shit

Roll

Damn son where did you find that babababaBeat damn I'm rumble rambling all on my Taliban horse

hey do you wanna see a picture of my mom´s tits?
i take a lot of them when she sleeps

"It's a meme you dip. You are such a dipshit. Do you not know the popular culture of the internet?"

You know I'm not sure if you want to bring it here and get it here and I'll run out another 5 or 6 before you know about what you know about my gay brother

It's too late now. It's all over. All you can do it is end your life before I end it myself

rollin

Your my gay nigga you know it you faggot ass nigga you coo wit me

Rollliin

Wanna trade nudes of our dads?

rolling

roll

someone roll a dub

roll again

dubs

rollin

i would like dubs pls

Dubz

just one dubs please gook moot

roll

Roll

refuckinroll

gogogo

Thank you user

checked

Rollin

THIS

fuckin finnally

WINRAR

BRUH

nigga wants to see your dad's dick

ask for his girls nudes.

We might be on to something here boyos

Get her nudes

I'll wipe you off the fucking grid if you don't send me your dads nudes you little booger

Well, this info you've given me is percect. I'm an FBI cyber division agent and I think I have enough to send you away for a good amount of time. You'll be hearing from us soon. Don't try fleeing the state or you will be recognized as a criminal on the run and charges will become much more severe.

you got dubs

I'm just a degenerate faggot, you didn't do anything wrong. I don't really have a lot of friends so I usually sit on the internet and ask people what I should say to the few friends I do have. It sort of comforts me and doesn't make me feel as alone. You should also respect your girlfriend and keep the pictures for yourself.

Wasting dubs, check em

Rolling cause fuck you

you must send this image now

WINAR

Double dubs confirms, get nudes

Can I see your weewee I'll show you mine after

ooooh that's what dubs are. short for doubles yeh? like the number of the post. I'm 12 btw.

Roll

yo this gay as lil nigga wan 2 see my ole daddios ding dong dingalang mutha fucka yeah

Alright op get those wins

rolling for this

Underage get this kid out of here

You know I've been thinking... Hitler was actually a normal, good guy who just wanted to make his country rise again. I mean what's wrong with that?

Wait is his girl 15?

rolling

"There's nothing wrong with reggie, you're a degenerate fucking cunt. Go drink bleach right now you little waste of human space."

I have chest hair pixs of my dad. you down?

dudes (btw a reminder no asking for nudes from him or his girl who btw i dont think is real)

bruh you got baited duuuuude. I'm not actually 12 pussy. #360noscoperektem

MAXIMUM FUCKING KEK HAHAHAHAHAHA

KEK SIDES