Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3Uos2fzIJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>guy acts like an asshole
>wow this dude is an asshole
>woman acts like an asshole
>wow all women are assholes

I wonder about womyn soldiers
imagine there is like WW3 and you have that cunt in your unit she's slowing everyone down you have to carry her shit and she's bitching all the time
at some time there comes a point where she puts the whole unit in lethal danger like "I am tired I can't walk anymore and I don't care what you say commander I need a break"

would it be legal to execute her to save all the other soldiers?

I've met men, who act out of genuine sincerity. Never have I met a woman who acts out of genuine sincerity. With women, there MUST be a catch, they must gain something, This isn't an absolute rule, but nothing ever is.

The difference between men and women is there's enough women that act like this that you can safely say that the general woman is a succubus with the mindset of a demented child.

Worse shit than that happens in war, man.

If she gave half the attention to her body as he does, she wouldn't have fuzzy cheeks.

Wtf Poland?!? I thought you guys were redpilled about feminism.

Man am I disappointed in Poland.

yeah they'd execute her for desertion

SAGE HIDE REPORT R9K THREADS

Helga, pls

I can't read your post. Your armour is too shiny; the glare is blinding me.

>Any officer or soldier who shall misbehave himself before the enemy run away, or shamefully abandon any fort, post, or guard which he or they, may be commanded to defend, or speak words inducing others to do the like, or shall cast away his arms and ammunition, or who shall quit his post or colors to plunder and pillage, shall suffer death, or such other punishment as shall be ordered by the sentence of a general Court-martial.

Absolutely correct. You can tell by the camera angle and placement that ahe couldnt see the guy when she took the pic, and while i have no doubt at all that hes probably a date-raping meathead, he doesnt seem to be doing anything wrong. So yes, the pic is obviously all about her, not him, and shes obviously an emasculating, obnoxious cunt.

Id still fuck her, though.

The user in your pic should teach classes holy fuck I get it all now

>while i have no doubt at all that hes probably a date-raping meathead
Holy shit you are such a fucking loser

"Look if we both pick the Steal Ball, none of us is going to get shit so I could play greedy as well. So let's pick the Split Ball and make sure we both win. Also if you pick the Steal Ball I will make it my life mission to revenge myself in ways that would be criminal to describe right now, so you better spend those 100k in having a couple bodyguards the rest of your life."

That fucking beta just held her hands and cried to her "I promise I'm picking the Split one, don't be afraid beautiful little girl" instead of treating her like the cunt she might be.

>911
get v&

would, though

It is proven that humans, both men and women, have the tendency to choose the "betray" option in a prisoner's dilemma. This show is nasty, but it hardly represents "all women". The guy acted like an idiot by making it so obvious he was going to steal, and he should have seen he signs that the woman was lying (the first thing she says is "promise me you are going to split").

I hate women

You should see the other episodes, an obese girl stole a 2~ pound jackpot. It might just be U.K. women, but it's ridiculous, my man.

>not progressing to the next natural evolutionary strata
>cuck'd buy cunts

got polonium?

You beta fucks need to stop bitching about woman. Yes feminism is cancer but it is only cancer because pussy men let go of their responsibilities of telling woman to shut up and lead them. Woman are stupid we all know this it's up to us to lead them but you all bitch out and attack them like retards not understanding this concept.

>women at the gym with makeup on

i heard a few stories that when soldiers got lazy or scared to move on the commanding officers killed them themselves. I'm not sure how accurate it is desu.

>general Court-martial
no summary executions?

People who take selfies or any sort of picture at the gym instead of exercising deserve to have a 45 lb plate dropped on their head.
The gym isnt your fucking playground.

Anything's legal in your fantasy situation that justifies the course of action you want to take.

If gay unicorns were the enemy and could be defeated with sparkles, you'd be justified in spraying them with sparkles and that wouldn't be gay at all.

>most women act like assholes
>wow most women are assholes

Fixed that for your vodka addled mind

Yeah, i bet hes a real deep thinker. Fuck you, hes obviously a complete tool.

>(You)

It's where 40k got the idea of Commissars from.

Just shoot the soldier and claim it happened because of enemy fire. I'm sure this has happened countless times in various wars.

saged and reported

They may've stolen it from the russians as well, who are pretty much the only army who have a rep for doing this.

unsaged and dereported

>If you choose split
50% chance that you gain 50% of the winnings (2nd best result)
50% chance you loose everything and the "stealer" gains everything (4th best result)

>if you choose steal
50% chance of gaining 100% of the money (1st best result)
50% of loosing it all, but so does the other "stealer" (3rd best result)

If you choose to split you're putting yourself at higher risk for less profit, the only sensible choice is to steal

ww1 officers would kill soldiers too afraid to charge into no mans land, so probably

How does Sup Forums feel about little girls?

this

but it's not about that.
it's about character.this whore cunt was pressuring the other guy to promise he would split,and then stole it.I was confident the guy would split,and she knew he would split.She used his honesty and backstabbed him like a whore that she is.

pretty much

A
win 50%
win nothing

B
win 100%
win nothing

That's pointless, if you shoot a deserter it has to be made as an example. Otherwise it's just better to let him go.

Fair point.

I think if I had a white male opposite me I may be more inclined to split if he was convincing enough.

Ethnic or a Woman I'd have made my mind up before I'd sat down.

Option A is worse than win nothing, because the "stealer" wins the money, at least with B you have the satisfaction that you prevented them from winning also

It prevents a contagious reaction which could lead to a mass rout.

But it is, yes I curl in the squat rack. Lets be honest you weren't going to use it anyways.

yea, if both would choose still I would burst out laughing immeaditely and wouldnt even think of missing the money, because if I didnt choose steal the other person would get all of it anyways

if a white lad would seem pretty bro tier id split though

Woman Hate Thread?
Woman Hate Thread

yes, it prevents if you shoot him as an example.

>put yourself in a fucking bathing suit for everybody to see
>dont see me a a piece of meat hurr durr

That would be better, I agree. Still, if someone is actively running away during the heat of battle, there might be no choice. You can't have renegade soldiers running around behind your lines and there might be no time to catch the soldier and give him/her a lengthy trial

yeah, but then you'd be a faggot.

Thats right. The majority of women are dumb, mindless and mean creatures.

There is a reason 2d girls are perfection

Women think mostly about themselves. Like just walking through a door behind a woman. Will she even care that someone else might walk through that door behind her? Nope. Does she check or hold the door up if she notices? Nope. Nothing. Men tend to at least give the door that extra nudge to keep it open for you to catch the door. Women never look across the street, they just assume that someone is going to hit the breaks in time, because they can't be fucking bothered to turn their head.

This one is mostly drama, but its hilarious

I think both of us with no battle experience have projected enough m8 :)

I was one of the ones giving him terrible advice and the idiot actually said it to the dyke.

>winged tortuous

>youtube.com/watch?v=p3Uos2fzIJ0

Are you guys seriously mad about it? It's a fucking life and every single one of you including me would do this.
Mindgames, she was 100% sure he will pick the split ball so why the hell wouldn't she pick the steal? It's just a random guy who she will never meet again in her life.
50k or 100k is a big difference. Yeah people will call her a scumbag but at least she will be a scumbag with 100k

kek

>out with girlfriend
>she is talking about something
>i have had a horrible day, man who works for me has lost a child to cancer. Sat in my office with me for four hours, talking about life
>Closed early, met her
>tried telling her about it, how horrible life can be
>it got to me because he is younger than me and has had it far worse in life
>"yeah that's really bad so anyway Sarah was like"
>just turn off
>light a cigarette, watch the world pass
>"hurr are you listening to me"
>flip out
>lose it, badly
>shouting at her, stood over her at this point
>ask her why she is so fucking stupid
>she just stutters
>tell her that a man i respect massively lost his adolescent son and she's talking about us going on holiday with sarah and her stupid boyfriend
>she follows me to the car, comes home and starts crying about how i embarassed her in public
>to this day she does not understand why i was angry at her

It's not that they're dumb (they are, still) it's that they simply don't see a world outside of fads, gossip and social competition. They simply don't get it. If it was Kim Kardashians kid that died she would be in tears.

You might be very right about that. I did read battle reports of ww2 in the Netherlands though, as part of a research. I'm basically just copying what it said when they shot the only soldier who got executed in that war, the reasoning was that it would be demoralising for the other soldiers and the country. They had a short 'trial' and decided to make an example of it, as they feared a mass rout of the Grebbe line. Unfortunately, they forgot to relay the message and the "example" was only discovered after the war.

ITT: man who have no clue about women and their behaviour and lash out agaisnt something they don't understand

but I don't blame you
women can be frustrating

you legit need to kill yourself

Fuck, that story is so fitting, it can't even not be true. It astounds me how some people, mostly women, can be so obsessed with stuff that doesn't matter in the least, whilst being utterly oblivious to more important issues, just because it's not 'fun'. I guess it's some kind of psychological defense mechanism or something like that. Whatever it is, it's disgusting.

In this pic:
>woman tests a man trying to sense if he's ambitious i.e. he will able to provide if the need comes and if he wants to fuck her enough to ignore all that shit and fuck her
>that's sexist!! because she got turned on by his demands that she's supposed to be a woman BUT she's angry to test if he'll go with it supposedly against her will

it's that easy

Everyone take notice. This is the mindset of the weak.

Lookin like a gold digger.

what a beta faggot, holy shit

its one thing to get cucked by another dude, but another girl? fucking hell

It's his fault for being a cuck desu

We call that a "frag" here in burgerland.

I don't take women too seriously anymore

Well it might be hard for her to stop and consider for one second what talking to someone who lost their child for 4 hours is like.

No reason to yell at her and call her fucking stupid, empathy is hard especially when it's removed even the slightest bit..

maybe she was trying to take your mind off it user.. smoking causes cancer btw and is not Sup Forums approved

Fucking christ that made me mad

But you shoulda sent her a :^)

Jesus I didn't know John Oliver was such a fucking whore

Not doing the Tit-for-Tat strategy to maximize gain

She genuinely doesn't get anything.

Honestly, I don't think she's evil. She doesn't have the capacity. She just relies solely on fads and trends for everything. I just get frustrated by how incredibly stupid she can be.

Being calm gets them angrier and makes them feel guilty

CURRENT YEAR

You didn't?

No way this is real.

wow...

Holy fuck...I actually got mad.

That is just what girls can be like sometimes.. They just have no interest in a lot of stuff, like politics for example.

Maybe she isn't stupid because knowing all this political stuff does nothing for me but cause misery.. maybe she knows how to be happy and that's smart enough imo.

maybe she knows how to make you happy which is even cleverer.

lol user you tilted her off the face of the planet, I agree though you can't sex loads of dudes and be like "lol it's 2016 get with the times!!" but if anyone does have a justification for this mind set i'd like to know..

that seems very recognizable. they dont give a shit about your problems, everything revolves around them, even the smallest non-issues

holy shit he deserved it, he would have just given the money to his wife's boyfriend anyway

I can't say I've ever met a woman like that. The ones I know often do stupid woman shit but that sounds like autism. Are you still together? And you should really stop smoking user. I's bad for your health.

Sour grapes haha, you must have a lovely personality

Truly terrifying this is most likely real, fuck.

wtf

If a girl texted this to me I wouldn't believe real life is real anymore

Probably my fave one. I was dying at this point lads

this is kind of hot desu ; i think im in ove with the dyke

lol I like how she uses the fact that she eats pussy as an attack

I hope you told her you agree, but that girls like that just aren't the woman for you.

Of course her woman's studies class will have taught her to be open to other peoples ideas on sexuality, such as a conservative religious one right?