Tfw you were alive to see 18-1, 7-1, 3-1, and 14-1 happen on Sup Forums

>tfw you were alive to see 18-1, 7-1, 3-1, and 14-1 happen on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-h46vxck4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what're 7-1 and 3-1?

Brazil world Cup and Warriors/Cavs

>7-1
The Huelocaust in the footy world cup of 2014 where Germany beat the host nation Brazil 7-1 in the semi-final

>3-1
Probably the memeoirs blowing a 3-1 finals lead to LeGOD getting one for da land

Germany btfo Brazil at the spic kickball world championship with a 7-1 score
Warriors blew a 3-1 best of 7 series lead against LeBron's Cavaliers

What's 14-1?

you forgot 38-1 as well.

college version of 18-1. Alabama just went undefeated all season and lost their first game in the championship game last night

Imagine someone not from this site reading this post and it making no fucking sense because of such high meme concentration.

Tebow time was better

There are two 3-1's

is 18-1 the one about how the Seahawks have won 18 straight games when leading by 10 in the 4th quarter, until they lost to the Patriots in the super bowl?

IT WAS 3-1

>It was 3-1

>delusional pats pretending not to remember 2007

It's ok Pats fan. Packers beat the Gnats for you.

>17 seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=S-h46vxck4g

How big of a deal was it? 18-1 was such a big deal because nobody had ever gone 19-0 before, is it like that in college where nobody ever goes undefeated like that?

There's been so many goddamn meme games recently. Wasn't Kentucky undefeated before losing to Wisconsin too? What was that, 19-1?

38-1

not even close to 18-1, but bama is also more of a juggernaut than even that pats team was. though the spread was larger in that superbowl than in this CFP championship, so keep that in mind.

18-1 and 7-1 are historically significant, 3-1 and 14-1 are stupid

Red Sox in 2004 had a better comeback than ,3-1

>happen on Sup Forums
Sadly Sup Forums was not around for 4 Days in October. If they were the shitposting would be eternal. Same with the tuck rule.

no you weren't you lying redditor newfaggot, there was no Sup Forums during 18-1. Actually, the mass shitposting about 18-1 on all other boards due to the lack of a sports board is what led moot to (re)create Sup Forums.

3-1 happened twice in the final series of two major sports in the USA this year. It had never happened before in the NBA Finals. The Indians had 3 chances to close out the longest suffering losers in Major League Baseball and the USA. Hence, why 3-1 is a thing. And it may continue to be a thing, especially if the next time a Chicago team goes up 3-1 in a best-of-7, they blow it and lose.

No one has gone 15-0 since the forward pass was invented

it's not even close, it's just newbabbys trying to pretend they were around for a historic moment. Undefeated teams losing in the college title game happens all the time, in many cases both teams going in to the championship game are undefeated. It's an underdog win for sure but it's not even top 3 sports upset of the year, while 18-1 is the all time biggest title game underdog upset featuring the most iconic moments in SB history. Clemson was the #2 team behind Bama, the Giants didn't even win their division that year.

oh man

We don't watch boreball on Sup Forums

clemson went 14-1 last season, we were just repaying the favor

There are no real upsets in the NFL
There's too much forced parity

7-1 is the single greatest thing I've ever witnessed on Sup Forums.

that kentucky basketball team choking was funny as fuck

this is the one i have

38-1 is Wisconsins greatest basketball achievement since the 70s NBA teams.

>what is 7-1

It literally is the flagship event with which jap moot advertises for Sup Forums

I hate how the goals and reactions are in the wrong bloody order, for too long this was the only webm posted on Sup Forums of all the goals put together.

I hope in the future thread aren't limited to just one sticky. My shitty internet can't handle 1,000-2,000 post threads. Also bring back game threads

>teboq

That time was magical.

>boreball
>better than basketball 3-1 deficit

fuck no. what planet do you live on? boreball is 3 hours of sitting and chewing sunflower seeds

>colonialism.wemb

18-1 was a nice moment in Freshman year in the dorms.

7-1 is the best soccer moment on Sup Forums

I did enjoy the Kentfucky choke job.