This is my scrotum skin...

This is my scrotum skin. I found this pimple on the skin that's tucked in the left part of the shaft where the skin folds in.

I have no sensitivity in this pimple and it has grown a bit. I thought it was a stuck hair. It's a hardish consistency and I feel it's in the skin, not attached to the dick or testicles.

Does anyone know what this is? I'm fucking scared and won't be able to get this checked out anytime soon, I just need to know if this is actually serious.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebaceous_cyst
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>asking Sup Forums
Get help

Get it checked out. It could be anything from a cyst to cancer.

Looks like either a sebaceous cyst or an ingrown hair.

Pop it

get you a pin and some oourage. post results.
dont be a pussy.

REMOVE TESTICLE

go see a doctor

dubs guy says pop it and post results here

See if you can poke a hole with a pin and drain it.

Do you shave your balls OP? It's probably just an ingrown hair

Please pop it and post results, get a pin and poke it

Roll

it's more flat and wide than it is outward, extremely high chance it's an ingrown hair.

if you don't know how to deal with those i'd say fuck whatever google says because it's usually pussy shit. I usually just cut, look for the fucker, pull it all the way out then gg.

Oh i forgot to mention if it's been there long enough it should have some pimply stuff in there too i'd imagine. Though i bet you knew that.

Yeah, it's just a small cyst.
Most likely this. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebaceous_cyst
I get them from time to time. Sometimes they go away on their own, sometimes I pop them.
Not really anything to worry about.

Bust a nut, literally OP

I had simething like that on my dick shaft.
Didnt hurt so i poped it.came back poped it again and again until it was gone.
Dont have it anymore.

pop and post results. I have spoken.

Not a cyst, pluck those two hairs out of it and pop it with a pin. If it doesn't ooze then go see a doctor.

under rated post

Thanks everyone. I don't know if it is a hair or not, and I don't feel it has a liquid or gelatinous content, seems pretty hard for that. I've tried opening an incision with a scalpel but almost passed out for some reason so I gave up. It's not about resistance to pain, but blood pressure dropped really fast.

Didn't try to pop it like an acne pimple. I mean, I've squeezed enough and it doesn't pop, it is under some layers of skin. When I tried to cut it nothing came out but I can't be sure if it was deep enough.

Thanks for the help, guys.

>I've tried opening an incision with a scalpel but almost passed out for some reason
I doubt this highly.

Just poke a sterile sewing needle into it. As long as you dont go too deep, you wont feel it. Also, go at an angle, not straight in

Go get yourself checked, it could be cancer, no joke

I have a similar thing on my balls, it's hard and won't squeeze out, doesn't hurt or bother me so we just live with each other

It's a cyst. Had them a few times. Just pop it and squeeze everything out, but make sure to get the sack that it's in out because if you don't it will just grow back

20-30 age range is the most likely to get testicular cancer.

soak it in warm salt water first, will soften it up. then should dissipate rather easily.

It's a keratin deposit.

It won't ooze because the junk inside is the consistency of wet cotton.

They're benign, most people don't notice them unless they're on the face.

Without surgical excision they will always recur.

Again though, harmless.

This, though the texture is more like soggy toenail

If dubs you pop it

If it's a keratin deposit it's not really liquid so you can't pop it.

Are you trolling or stupid? NOT cancer.

HOLY FUCK DUBS

sebaceous gland as user mentioned above. It is overactive glands producing too much sebum. No biggie.

welp.

Amputation is your only effective option.

Holy shit have you never seen what a tumor or skin cancer looks like? Read a book pleb

You have a new friend now. I would call him Bob if I were you

Skin cancer can't be ruled out here, though this area is unlikely to display it. As for testicular cancer, that would present as a bump on the testicle itself - something you would feel when rolling the testicle between your fingers. It would feel like a BB or a bump beneath the skin, where otherwise a healthy testicle would be like a round, smooth grape. OP should see a doctor, but there's nothing here that says cancer.

does anyone knows whats this shit? if I touch it, it hurts. :/

Genital herpes if it hurts to touch. HPV warts aren't uncomfortable usually

Inflamation from stroking too much, or a vein that got irritated and bulged up for the same reason.

it doesn't seems to be an herpes since it's there for a long time. its not red or its expanding in any way. its just there like something under the skin

It could be. how much I have to wait for this thing to get normal? or do I need an amputation?

Did you masturbate vigorously without lube? That would cause it

Amputation is easier and your cock could get bigger when it regrows

This guy

Its just a pimple, I had one and now its gone

sounds possible..

and I fap not vigorously and without lube.

I fap daily so probably that's the reason that shit is still there,

I had one of those... I got annoyed add cut it open with x-acto, squeezed it, and what looked like yellow beetle came out...

Dont masturbate for like 3 days or just take some Ibuprofen.

I know ibuprofen won't work.

man. 3 days is too much. this is going to be hard.
I hope it works.

thanks, doc

Take Benadryl and see if it helps. If it does, it's just irritation or an allergic reaction. Don't touch it for a few days and should be ok if it's irritation. If it's allergic, could be your laundry detergent or fabric softener

most def an ingrown hair. this shit sucks. its going to get bigger before it pops, but thing of it as a big pimple. dont freak out about it youll be okay. if it doesnt come to a head after a while go to the doctor

a penis

POP IT
O
P
I
T