Question to all Sup Forumstards in America

Question to all Sup Forumstards in America

Have you ever eaten a Kinder Surprise?

no. my brother died that way

Yeah, you can get them here now, as they made a version that is compliant with whatever wrinkle in the food adulteration regulations they were technically afoul of.

They remain rare here, at least in my area, but I see them particularly in imported food specialty shops from time to time, and some cheap imitators in pharmacy/drug-stores sometimes.

Yes, when I lived in Germany. Big deal.

Yes, had it a few times as a kid and I kinda miss them.

Cute

Used to get those everytime i visited europe in the spring. Shit is dank as fuck

Yeah, I had one. Some douchebag hid some plastic bits inside, so I nearly choked to death, though.

No sensible manufacturer would put small plastic bits in a piece of food, so I'm guessing I got one that some asshole fucked with in the store, like those shitheads who used to put razor blades in halloween candy.

It was around when I was a kid, then gone. I'm sad about it because it was the best chocolate ever. I think that it was all the shitty American brand chocolate companies rallying together to get rid of Kinder from America because they knew it would have taken over.

>regulations
Small swallowable toy encased in food. For some reason McDonalds never thought to put the happy meal toy in the burger and cracker jack didnt carmel glaze their toys to the popcorn.

You can get them on Amazon, just not retail.

Look it's not the company's fault that American's are dumb as fuck. It's doing just fine everywhere else in the fucking world.

I can get them at any corner store here in newfoundland

yes, my dad recently brought me a six pack from his trip to mexico. when i used to live there id eat them all the time.

Yeah. The candy inside tasted like shit so I gave it to my kid. He died lmao

>that ending
Should have seen it coming

Yes, I have.

Yeah and her mom never found out. shit was tasty

no, because some fuck tard kid who died had to ruin it for the rest of us

Those things suck, the crunchy candy middle is awful tasting and it chipped my fucking tooth,

Classmate had one, now he is gay.

Yes, it tastes like a kinder bar.