What are ur thoughts on the shite Black Lives Matter movement

what are ur thoughts on the shite Black Lives Matter movement

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/burn-down-white-suburbs-sister-of-man-killed-by-milwaukee-police-urges-rioters/
youtube.com/watch?v=VLeo_xQ62qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's retarded

The concept is fine, but getting pissed at #AllLivesMatter is dumb and they conduct themselves in a dishonest, to put it lightly, way. Some of them are actually intelligent, just people who are worried about police brutality in general. But the ones that decide that the best way to deal with police brutality and white on black crime is violence against cops and whites, is laughably stupid. The largely benign members aren't troublesome, it's the extremists.

Do black lives not matter?

of course their lives matter, im referring to the movement not the concept

Only if you enjoy being annoyed, robbed or sports.

No lives matter

Over population is becoming a serious problem, we could use a few billion less people

If they were really serious they would be in places like Chicago, St. Louis, and Baltimore and not tearing up blue cities within blue states and bothering white people who most likely vote Democrat.

Its still fucking retared.

If we take the movement at face value then it's fine. Same with most other movements.

It's when the crazies start misrepresenting the movement with their brand of activism that it goes off the rails.

Hardly a problem isolated to black people.

You can't think of a single person whose life matters? Not even your own?

That's a shitty outlook on life.

Retarded, BLM need to matter to black people, who kill each other b the thousand and not the few who are killed by cops. 99% are justified. More whites are killed anyway.

I think it's great. I'm white but conservatism is for edgelords. I support this.

Black Lives Matter = domestic terrorists and should be treated as such

The movement consistently puts the most retarded cases at the front as it's spearhead and expects people to respect tbem. It's fucking dumb, and it makes otherwise smart people fucking dumb.

>That's a shitty outlook on life.
Different fag here but I don't find this shitty. Thinking everything matters sounds really stressful to me.

Please cite your sources.

exactly. more whites than blacks are shot by police and black on black crime is way more prevalent than white on black crime

Never heard of it; what is it?

the movement should definitely be regarded as a terrorist group

all lives matter :P

I give exactly 0 fucks

Give me a minute... Gotta find it.

you can literally search on youtube and find all the riots caused by blm activists. it isnt a rare thing at all

Holy shit is that real? Source?

what happened to it? I haven't heard shit about them since around the election.

I find it funny when they try to block roads and get run over. Post some gifs or webms if anyone has them.

This. Leave us the fuck alone nigger!

I watched a nigger bitch talk about all the racism in Seattle and Portland. Liberal Mecca. Fucking regards don't go to where there's racism, like rural Mississippi or Alabama, because they would beat those asses out of town.

It's a political, not social movement. I think most in it are led like sheep. I am unsure of its true agenda.

infowars.com/burn-down-white-suburbs-sister-of-man-killed-by-milwaukee-police-urges-rioters/

More to come

Well they figured out that libs won't have the firepower to put BLM down. Makes perfect sense.

Like what, specifically?

their overall point is right, but they need to be reminded of the story of the boy who cried wolf.

Ok satan... Calm down.

o-ok...

Nice numbers, but telling me to google it or whatever isn't a source.

Whoa man, just put all the edges away okay? Nobody wants any trouble.

The human race is an over developted species with no real problems other than recourse management and survival. Everything else that is considered an issue is because humans of all race and gender are God damn retarded

i saw a twitter video a while back of protesters getting ran over but i dont think i can find it. its legal to run over protesters blocking roads in some places btw which is fucking amazing

When I'm bored I watched BLM owned videos. The best. Niggers getting run over.

It's a terrorist organization

Too bad that niggers are growing in numbers and also the nigger infestations seem to be getting more infected and diseased

Black folk imitating feminists. That's what it is. Another group that gets upset over imagined opression. Only difference is they can get away with more violent shit, because niggers.

lol, fgt, the PNW is a racist, white flight mecca.

you already know what these buttfucking inbreds think
black people who are pissed off at racist police shooting their children in the back and not going to prison are terrorists

this

branding: 1/10. should have made it "black lives matter too" instead

ideology: cancer bordering on incitement to genocide

actions: terrorism

fuck'm, they just ruin everything and create strife

youtube.com/watch?v=VLeo_xQ62qk

Don't know about the US but here in the UK, they laid down on an airport runway causing delays because, I shit you not "climate change is racist". They're particularly irrelevant here though and I don't think most people even know who they are outside of universities.

No. Protesting police brutality does nothing. You hate police brutality? Write your governor. Change some laws. Make some policy. A campaign of values. This is a campaign of fee-fees. Protests. 'Symbolic' protests. Whining. Subversion. This is not how one enacts real change. This is lazy peoples'way of making someone else do it for them, and an intentional distraction.

See

(OP here)

also most of the time when something bad happens to white people/they get legitimate criticism, their argument is always "yeah but slavery"

I don't care if it's legal or not, I'm not stopping for a bunch of niggers unless it's to shoot a couple.

Michael Brown is the big one, but there's others I would debate if I were in that kind of mood.

>infowars
>no mention of BLM

Cmon, nigger lover...

Seattlefag here. This is not true.

I'm a liberal, but fucking hate BLM with a passion. Vice reported laws being put on state senate floors that would make it legal to run these fucks over if they are climbing on your car and shit.

I know a guy who bought a huge custom bumper with brush guard, I called it his BLM bumper.

You're right, there are other races good at sports.

>"climate change is racist"
yeah, cuz niggers can't afford AC. And if we gave them a free one they would hock it for meth and complain more

>The human race is an over developted species with no real problems other than recourse management and survival.

...and education, it seems.

top tier bait

shouldve just been ran over tbh

also climate change = racism ????

Watch out guys, we've got a badass over here!

It's a movement born out of anger and without any real direction or specific actionable goals. It's full of black racists who call everything racism to justify their racism. They choose the worst possible people to serve as their poster boys for police brutality, which only further damages their credibility, and detracts from any attempt to address any genuine instances of police brutality.

Basically, it's an insult to the memories and legacies of people like MLK Jr., and anyone else who fought for civil rights, when BLM bigots pretend they're fighting for anyone's rights, doubly so when BLM tries to liken themselves to such figures.

Like Bernie, like Occupy, like user, etc. it's basically a psyop to control real Leftist dissent.

>seattle 70% white
>oregon literally built as a white only segregation zone.

Yep, that is a photo.
Like this.

I think the argument for climate change being racist is that minorities live in the areas expected to be hardest hit by the effects of climate change, so it's easier for the white leaders to ignore climate change. something along those lines.

if theyre climbing on your car couldnt you reasonably expect your life to be in danger so you do what you need to do to get out of there?

Politicians get elected because they have the most campaign money. Pretty much guaranteed. So the people who get elected are the ones who appeal to average wealthy white person, who generally trust the police to not be brutal against them, so it's not their concern. The people protesting don't have the resources to get the attention of politicians, and they definitely don't have the resources to get elected.

At the end of the day, money is how you get things in politics done. The protesters are trying the only way left to get attention -- resist, protest. It works sometimes. It usually doesn't. But if that's your only real, attainable recourse, it's worth a shot.

This was genuinely their logic:
>Britain causes alot of air pollution.
>Air pollution causes global warming.
>Global warming causes previously habitable >places to become uninhabitable.
>These uninhabitable places are near the equator.
>Black people live near the equator.
>Climate change harms black people.
>Climate change is racist.
Not even misrepresenting them, they had a video for the protest which was shown on the news, this is genuinely what they believe.
Also blacks were in a minority in that protest too.

While I understand that one, it was like a decade ago.

Black people need to learn to assimilate into American society.

This needs to be remade but with fast food, super hero movie characters, pop stars, and fat mama june

>this is genuinely what they believe

Apparently this fucking moron, saying something dumber than anything I've ever heard a black person say, thinks when the floods come, rich people will be drowning or made homeless along with the poor.

jfc

And yet these dumb inbreds still walk around saying hands up don't shoot and they still will say he was innocent. Using Michael Brown as their springboard has tarnished any good reputation this organization might have had had it been formed over an actual case like Walter Scott.

And all their pronouncements propaganda. Just pushing the White Apologist narrative.

These retards believe you shouldn't even shoot intruders in your home. People are going to prison for killing people trying to rob them. We are expected to retreat. I'm a liberal, but no fucking way an intruder is walking out of my house. I have a wife and kids. Not interested in waiting to see what sick fuck wants to rape them. I shoot first ask questions later.

>believing that a climate crisis is a racist crisis
I wasn't even remotely saying that you faggot.

niggers don't even like niggers.

Coons

lol :]

Do you see his shitty parents trying to incite a riot? 18 year old robbed a man's store. The man was worried about even admitting what happened, for fear for his family. Michael was a thug.

How about guns?

most states you have a duty to retreat and can only kill an intruder if they have a weapon or have you cornered and are going to kill you. though getting a jury to convict is probably a different story.

there was some teacher that my mom worked with back when I was a kid who got drunk and walked into the wrong house in the middle of the night since all the houses on his street looked alike. the owner of the house shot and killed him and went to jail for 2nd degree murder or manslaughter, I dont remember which one.

I haven't heard about Brown in so long, is it really a talking point any more? Anyway, do you think the outcome would have been different if Brown was white? That seems like the reasonable argument that was being put forth, but then bastardized by your average idiot. That doesn't take away from their core values just like some crazy white guy shooting up a school or whatever doesn't take away from the NRA.

And interesting use of "inbreds" as an insult against black people.

>Walter Scott.
Yeah, that's one has more solid standing, but also shows a trend.

I feel I will be getting into an argument with my black boss who's an idiot.

I was thinking of ending my rant with "how do you like them apples , Negro"

With the negro accentuated like Samuel Jackson does in pulp fiction .

You think it would be just cause for racist comment or fair game as he is an asshole to deserve the comment which is directed at him alone ?

snopes /rape-billboard-finland-fake/

No, he would still be dead. He attacked a cop and went for his gun. He could have been any race and would still be dead. His entire family is shit.

I'm a liberal, so I still believe Trayvon Martin didn't get justice. Weird fuck stalked him at night and then got out of his car. Instigated a fight.

Seaman

I don't remember what his parents did.
They still use it in their protests AFAIK, and as long as they do, I don't particularly find any credibility in their organization. I certainly hope the outcome would be different, that officer would still have his fucking job I bet you. And I use inbreds to refer to ALL BLM, you think it's just blacks? Ohohohoho no.

Every one of those niggers has a vote. And a representative. I know it's not much fun and doesn't get all that yummy coverage, but that is how policy changes. Make it a civil issue.

They are idiots.

Even just the name, "Black Lives Matter" is idiotic. You want to talk about race issues yet you pretty by name alone say "fuck you" to everybody else.

It's like they thought they were back in the 60's with a making another "Black Panthers" group. Its stupid to go so narrow when you are trying to address an issue so damn wide.

Sad really, because when someone goes "I am part of the Black Lives Matter movement". The knee jerk reaction is to say "don't all lives matter?

To which the response should always be "I never owned slaves and you never picked cotton."

I don't think BLM realize how condescending the name is. If blm didn't matter to most Americans, we wouldn't have foodstamps, free lunch, after school programs, wic, or Medicaid. Those programs have a large %of blacks on them and I believe they should be funded.

I doubt it, but that's just an opinion based on my own limited experience with police and these types of situations.

There was a bunch of people rioting and dad with mom tells everyone to "burn this bitch down". The video is online.

My dad is Chicago PD. There is no evidence of your position being legitimate. Most (could be all) people who go for cops gun are shot and killed.

Actually, they don't. Black people kill more black people by a grotesquely large margin; being killed by the police is a drop in the bucket by comparison. If black lives don't matter to black people, why should they matter to anyone else?