What drugs you having tonight Sup Forumsros?

what drugs you having tonight Sup Forumsros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-gIZJNN1Wqk
youtube.com/watch?v=czhNV7pvvgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf is that?

duuuuuuuuuuddeeeeee i want lsd so bad my plug stopped selling and i want to trip dickkkk

I'm high on life

baking powder

speed paste

cornstarch

is that a fucking bar of soap

either drunk + vape weed, or edibles i made the other day (which are fucking scary strong)

havent decided yet

youtu.be/-gIZJNN1Wqk

7 OxyContin

Later Sup Forums tards

goodnight, sweet prince.

STOP puke it out.don't fucking kill yourself idiot you don't even look ugly. so much to live for even if you have no friends no gf, just live for video games and movies at least it's better than suicide.

also call ambulance if you're willing to, don't worry they're not going to judge you and you might get some good meds out of it if you press them right.

fucking idiot, could at least try steroids before giving up, that alone turned my life around

Weed and Whiskey crashing from an amp and coke binge

Taken 12 of those same vicodins before at once. Made my stomach hurt but was pretty fun.

You fucking kids are retarded and underage
Fuck off

chillaxe home fries. those are gay vicodins, He's just gonna beat the shit out of his liver with all that acetaminophen.

you did this to yourself

molly because i'm a major pussy

Grow up and do cocaine like a real adult.

l8r b8r

nausea, stomach bleeding, dizziness. Sick dude.

Smoking some shards

Yea for real 8 vikes isn't a death wish. My top was railing 24 percent 30s a 215 in 8 hours.... fun but stupid. Most real users wouldn't get any where eating that

Making shroom capsules for later consumption.

Do you even sleep bro

What's the best method of diluting LSD to microdose?

>must know the exact amount to od for every drug to be an "adult"

nigga u dumb

drinking a nice lager and smokin on ghost train haze

High proof grain alcohol

>work night
Weed and beer
>last weekend at concert/camping
LSD, weed, and beer

a bar of soap

Too bad these are only hydros

Daddy like....

I am smoking dat Irish Spring bar soap, monica

I have several partners in mexico who are involved in trafficing and lete say that the prices are so cheap for them that i wont dare touch that stuff here in the usa

The time to be served for the profit made isnt where i would bother

Several kilos for under 10k in exchange for 5/10 or more years is a bad deal

Great flick

Bitches don't know bout my speed paste

I've seen ads for it, but didn't get it because I honestly just don't know how to use it.

Salted catfish and a mother's love.
please acknowledge thanks

only taking 70mg of generic hydros? weak

That's not oxy... generic percocet maybe

Don't do it John...

Hydrocodone

I had 1g of 4-AcO-DMT, but I'm not sure if I misplaced it/threw it away while on the anxiety-inducing come up, or if someone took it.

6 pack of shitty beer, 2 24 oz of malt liqour, and my roomates leftover blow.

youtube.com/watch?v=czhNV7pvvgk

why did you put Styrofoam in a plastik bag

I'm on some PST from earlier, going to drink some alcohol soon and chill the night.

>all these people never seen what big boy drugs look like
it's speed paste nigger, go back to buying OTC drugs that destroy your liver and brain-damaging weed

Drugs are for weak willed people and scum

He'll be fine. Those are 10/325 vicodins. I took that many when I was 14 and I was fine.

Vaping it's the real top stuff

Not oxycontin. Those are Norco 10s. Not even oxycodone. Hydrocodone. Don't get me wrong, they're good, but not percolating good. And for fucking sure not oxycontin good.

Let's see. 60 migs of MS Contin. Probably my favorite cause they have some serious legs. No rush, like tabs or percs, but a slow steady build to a sweet warm feeling for a good 8 hours. Some good old school crank, not this bullshit going around, I'm talking tweaker dope. 3 hits and you start to think that last hit was a mistake. A couple ativans to take the edge off. Old lady is in bed. Probably gonna crawl into bed with her and get weird.

That's what I was gonna say. Why would you do that to your liver. At least pull a cold water extraction on them to get rid of the buffer. Better buzz without the tylenol.

How the fuck do people stay hard on stims?

basic fag using alcohol and weed. took shrooms 2 days ago so waiting for 10 to trip again. im poor

2-cb's, real trippy ones too

I don't have any drugs tonight :( I'm getting a new job and have a piss test coming up

Where should I look for psychedelics if nobody I know can get them?

Cannabis indica, cannabis sativa, and LSD-25.

Nice. Always wanted to try shrooms but they are difficult to find. This acid is the tits though.

cunt you are defiantly aussie

It is hard to get it up on speed, but I'm 24/7 horny to the point I can come right away without a boner. I try to avoid that. It takes contact with whatever girl or guy your into to get hard, then it's fucking amazing. Blow a thousand loads. Over and over.

elmers glue stick

Took 10 hydrocodones (75 mg) over the course of 5 hours, just took my last 3. Just waiting for the waves of euphoria to wash my body away

2-4 hours a day

Amerifag

Adderall. The only good drug. Yes im back motherfuckers.

Xanax and weed best combination

What state u in bro?

I'm one of the ones that gets an invincible boner on crystal. Also, it keeps me from cumming so I can wreck shit as long as I want/she can take it

Amlodipine, metoprolol, and benazepril. Took them about a half hour ago, they should be kicking in any time now.

Drugs are for losers

>implying speed isn't brain damaging
wew

grow your own
spores are legal in most of usa

No it's for intelligent people who desire to learn more about themselves and the world around them, after working long hours in the biochem lab, while grading tests and papers from a majority of idiotic college students at an Ivy League school.