Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
Been getting hookers on Craigslist to send me pics and shit like that for a couple of days. Saved the (non-bot) pics. Y'all should do the same, kills time and its pretty fun/funny.

>kills time

try building a puzzle or chasing parked cars.

I don't enjoy puzzles. I'd rather spend my lunch break doing this.

What, you some kind of SJW faggot like snacks or do you just not like seeing hookers nekked? Grow a pair.

Post some more

What's your approach to getting them to send nudes?

I ask them to send pics so I know what I'm paying for. They send a few and I never hit em back up. Here's this black chick from like an hour ago.

Where do you look for hookers? I though craig's list got rid of most of that.

Been doing this since 2012, good on you b/ro

That tat

Also where do you live where the CL girls are not bots? All I get are those shitty bots from India

Moar of the first girl

Nah, still active but bullshits its way through.

Mah nigga, CL and photobuvket oldfag collected shit.

I'm in TX so I search from Austin to Oklahoma dude. On my breaks of course and sometimes after work. My girl works nights as a nurse and I'm in the oilfield so I get bored.

Also, here's that black chicks tits

Bro! 2012r b/ro here. Also in TX!

Right on.

That black chick wanted $50 for head lol. Here's her body shot. Last one she sent before I stopped answering.

Got wins from another nigress too if there's interest.

Post em

Fuck it

Nasty as fuck looking pussy but I saved to share so I'm deleting after I post.

I dig those stretch marks actually. Looks good & used up, like a good cum whore.

Why not go fuck one? They couldn't charge much.

>Juggalo
>Juggahoe
Kek

Nah, my old lady does it better. I don't pay for pussy, I just kill time trolling hookers online. Never crossed my mind.

lel

Here's another, only pic she sent though.

Also pardon the screenshot. Looks pleb of me but it is what it is.

Also another. Posted the other day but didn't get a lot of hits.