Hey Sup Forumsros, it's been a generally bad day. I do this thing where I stab this 10lb block of cheese when I'm upset

Hey Sup Forumsros, it's been a generally bad day. I do this thing where I stab this 10lb block of cheese when I'm upset.

What's the most autistic thing you do? Pic related.

Do you eat the cheese?

Explain... You stab a block of cheese? The same block always? Or do you replace them.
If so, how often do you replace?
Same knife? When did this start?
What do you get out of stabbing hard milk

draw vent art about my addiction to alcohol

post some

I FUCKED YOUR MOM

put me in the screencap

it's furry garbage
maximumautism

I usually just ball it deep within, and then Drink until I pass out.
I feel like that's normal...

Hey, OP, you're going to want a knife with a hilt for stabbing. That's the little cross bar between the handle and the blade. A chef's knife wasn't made for stabbing and if your hand slips you're going to wind up with a nasty cut. Remember, safety counts.

Obsess over the details of a single missing person's case. Been doing it for years.

I post on an internet image board called Sup Forums

i punch beds

o hey, are you me?

whatcha drinkin tonight?

i make music at the shittiest level on a legit copy of fl studio with massive and kontakt vst's. no pro, just for fun - and i enjoy the hell out of my free time especially when it's a shitty day. sometimes i like to get lit off of like an 8 pack of tall 211's and smoke some bud and just lay down samples or tracks all night long. thing is i used to game and it was a major time sink, nothing at all to show for it (this was before twitch and all that other faggotry) so now i at least have a huge library of shitty music i can go back and pull out the cool riffs and update the songs whenever i want - modernize them.
i do this for me and for fun, and i got a few friends into some co lab work. life iz gud. now in my shittiest of days i 180 my bullshit attitude about it knowing i can go home and put it all down on a track or two. i mostly do drums and synths, sometimes ill do full band scores as well and drumline shit...and when im feeling like it i fuck with modern genres. and no i don't want to be a famous musician. i am happy and that's my autistic bullshit.

I've been doing it a lot more lately, i keep it in the freezer because I don't want to waste that much cheese.and yes I will be eating it shortly

lurk on Sup Forums

Usually i do Sapporo or DosX ambre. But 24 packs of yuengling were on sale for like 14 bucks. so that.
you?

50/50 buffalo trace and coke

feels good man

dude, thats such an expensive waste of cheese. thats so much cheese. cheese isn't cheap. stab a piece of plywood or something. i hate you, you cheese waster.

Still wanna see

Is this practice for when you start stabbing people?

Learn to make an old fashioned and stop rotting your teeth with all that fucking coke

what a normal person do . try to calm down and drink a glass fresh water user . are u mentally ill ?

kfine

a) i know how to make one, and im not gonna slug back that many of them. plus im not in an old fashioned mood

3) coke zero you faggot

d) suck my dick

dark

I take five deep breaths and calm down. Fucking weird right?

You mean besides going on Sup Forums

a little

Break my own shit, get pissed off, self harm by hitting. I am not diagnosed with any mental issues, yet.

What kind of cheese?

furry garbage indeed. gtfo furfaggot

I got it from the food pantry

This one