What was the best live show you've ever been too?

What was the best live show you've ever been too?

Pic related for me

Incubus fall 2001

Radiohead last year

Call me a pleb, but honestly, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds. He played a fantastic show. Band was on point. Had some great banter with the audience. Venue was good.

AFI three nights in a row earlier this year. They played plenty of old shit every night.

The Jesus Lizard 2009

Saw Shellac last year in a place that was basically a basement. It was fucking fanatical, literally so close to Albini he was spitting on me while singing. They know how to put on a show. Could have gut punched albini I was so close. Best thing about it, afterwards not only did I meet him but I saw something that looked wet on the floor and touched it, turned out to be a pick he broke while playing. Still have it. Though i'd rather see a Big Black show, this is as close as I will get, and it was still wild.

Franz Ferdinand, spring of 2013

SLEEP

Shadowgraphs, Such Marvelous Monsters and Dead Radio

Foo Fighters

Boris.

Radiohead this year ATL. What a fucking show.

Muse in 2015

Behemoth & cannibal corpse.

Either Arcade Fire in Lisbon last year or Radiohead last week.

XTC in '82

Flying Lotus was really dope last week!

Taylor Swift 1989 tour in New York

It was literally magical

Devin Townsend Project.

I don't really like his studio music, but live it's a fucking monster. It's a huge fucking sound and the dude is charismatic as fuck.

I don't care what any of you youngters think but being in the first 20 rows for PF's Animals tour in 1977 was the best experience of my life.

yay, pre-decemberunderground afi is goat son.

Autechre 2015

Death Grips when they came to Toronto, that was so much fun.

>a pick he broke while playing

how is this possible? doesn't albini use metal picks?

Death Grips in Austin

Die Antwoord in Bloemfontein

Probably David Gilmour (Wroclaw 2016) or Justin Timberlake (Gdansk 2014)

Efrim and The Godspeedies 14/12/2010 or Earthless when the opened for Russian Circles.

Title Fight. that band is going to get remembered.

Mastodon and Baroness in Oakland

how old are you

RA the Rugged Man and Rammstein were the best. Both were absolute madmen, Rammstein for the theatrics and pyrotechnics, and RA the Rugged Man for roasting the DJ to the point where he had to walk off stage, starting a violent mosh pit in the crowd, and calling out women from the crowd to slow dance with him to some early 90's RnB and then proceeding to basically molest them.

i need to see this fuck

Justin Timberlake & The Tennesee kids in Brisbane
seriously, the concert was bretty good

The Dillinger Escape Plan in Austin by far

Blink 182 and Weezer probably almost ten years ago

Not even memeing. The only good rap show I've seen was the best show I've seen.

Same but in NYC.

Stage rushing and Greg jumping off the balcony at Webster Hall were both highlights and I'll never forget them

Skinny Puppy

All 3 times.

Islands last concert at Webster hall this past december. Michael Cera played bass on a few songs and it was so nice to hear Return to the Sea in its entirety. Got a poster signed and was so glad I took the trip from cleveland to NY.

Danny Brown in Chicago or Death Grips in Atlanta.

Swans @ mexico citu or maybe mac demarco at columbus

Damn. My dad hopped the fence to see them on the Dark Sode tour and he has that as a top 5 show of his

Smashing Pumpkins opening of the 9:30 in January 1996, the snowstorm/heroin tour.

Fuck that was 21 years ago. Holy shit.