I really hated it

JD was a literal schizo

You're a real schizo

>Good theme song + intro
>that one guy is an asshole
it's k

>It's a Dr Cox lose 3 patients episode

shame they forgot to put jokes into the script after the third season

Scrubs and StarGates were the best shows to watch as a kid/teen and even in my young adult years.

The characters were pretty one dimensional, but it was funny and dark at times. 7/10

RL Family Guy with Doctors

It started out fine, but over time it stopped being funny. I think they ran out of ideas.

>JD breaks up with his girlfriend....again
>Elliot is crying again
>Dr Cox acts like he hates everyone but he actually kind of likes being a father figure
>Carla is abusive towards Turk, and he just takes it for some reason

The only character who got more interesting over time was Kelso. I appreciate how they tried to go a new direction towards the end by having JD become a flaming homosexual, but that was hit or miss.

>Carla is abusive towards Turk, and he just takes it for some reason

Don't forget Jordan casually referencing how she broke Cox's jaw, it was a throwaway line in some episode that I forgot about but it really stood out for some reason.

>It's a Dr Cox loses best friend to Leukemia episode

>"Oh, I get the episode title now. Cox is treating JD to lunch. What a great episode, I'm so happy for them."

>JD become a flaming homosexual
He was always a little like that.

All the women in that show were horrible people.

>It's a Bob Kelso is a decent guy who has to make really hard decisions episode

>I appreciate how they tried to go a new direction towards the end by having JD become a flaming homosexual

That was kind of out of left field. One minute he was just a bit of a nerd, and the next he was squealing about appletinis.

>It's a JD and Turk hang out with patient until he passes away because he had no one else with him episode

>It's a Carla says goodbye to Laverne episode

>It's a Ben is actually dead episode

>it's a Laverne appears gain next season later, completely undercutting any emotional impact her death might have had episode

youtube.com/watch?v=JMyJZFA6axQ

laverne > neena > jordan > kim/lisa/jamie > molly > carla > elliot > danni

GOAT

The women in Scrubs are all pretty awful. Carla constantly berates Turk, Jordan laughs about abusing and cheating Cox to his face time and time again, half of JD's girlfriends were psychopaths, Elliot pushing around Keith.....

Jordan was the hottest regular girl on show.

WHY DID THEY DO THIS

I think I speak for all of us when I say My Musical was the GOAT

If I understand correctly they put her in the new season so the actress wouldn't be out of a job.

If I could punch a tv show, it would be this one.

complete trash

Elaborate why

Corny, melodramatic, and unfunny

Elaborate as to why you found it that way. At this point you're just throwing random words into the mix.

Holy shit, you're right. Though, to be fair, most of 'em are pretty selfish by the end of the show.

Every joke revolves around a character being a dick to someone. The voice overs are horribly cringy.

This.

Also I have never seen a show where the characters got more flanderized than Scrubs.

And the sappy sentimental efforts at giving every character some sad story. Even Janitor was complaining that he didn't have a girlfriend by the end, and he got one. I preferred the darker, more irreverent humour from the first three years or so.

>Implying the basis of humor isn't people being dicks to each other
Lmao you humorless squid. Also cringy is a terrible criticism, biggest cop out excuse ever

Good combo of comedy and drama

All 8 seasons were great

Yep...all of it's 8 seasons that it had...God it's so nice that it ended on such a high note.

i hated it first, but when i get used to the cast i loved it.

threesome with these two would be niiiice.

with elliot and the todd? not sure

not quite. jordan would rip out my heart and balls, elliot would pet me

Elliot is the most despicable bitch character to have graced the show. What are you going on about?

This, kind of gay that they had to make a lame point at the end of every episode too. Can't believe they actually tried to reboot it immediately with a new cast. Unforgiveable.

What I liked about this show is how the characters actually are a lot like ppl irl in the hospital.