The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five...

The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that God made black men strong.

Get back in the mine negro

yet when all is said and done the black man is the slave to the white man

This is some of the shittiest b8 yet, OP.

God damn you are a faggot.

Riot Knight ruins the thread!

>the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians

I have 201 images of Knights.
Sit tight negro

>the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians

my fucking sides

only because niggers lie more than crackers.

I don't even see the point in saging this thread of you fucks are gonna ignore the "Sage all bait" rule

If this is a new form of autism I prefer the guy who posts cute Asian girls. Do the world a favor and hang yourself.

all that really means is the blacks had to evolve into that to survive...he needed his body where as a white man uses his brains and the body of a black man is not needed...I though that was how evolution worked...i mean it is still working,

Cool alternative facts

Fuck you post knights.

And the most ridiculous behavior?

One important detail you missed, black people cant shoot

>hyperbolic nonsense
>blacks smrt
>whites sml pns
>yuory md wiihht buoyy

just... why?

Anyone else stop reading at "most intelligent"?

even with all that you let camel riding sand niggers enslave and sell you to whitey

>>dick averages
>>heigh averages
>>intelligence averages
>>sports averages
>>murder averages

>>God

>>God

>>God

...sigh. You were doing so well. You do know blacks don't have a God right? Montheisim has always been arabic/white/jew. Black, brown, and asians have always worshipped polytheisim. So.

>>Why do blacks worship a white God?

Guys shut up Nigerians are obviously the most intelligent people

Mama loves me.

2,614 human beings lose their lives to abortion each day in the United States.7 The CDC tells us that on average, 19% are Hispanic, 36% are black, and 37% are white.8 That translates to approximately 497 Hispanic children, 941 black children, and 967 white children. Think about those numbers. Though the white population in the U.S. outnumbers the black population five to one

Real men: In the African American community, 72 percent of Black children are raised in a single parent household.

/thread

Black men accounted for 70% (14,700) of the estimated 20,900 new HIV infections among all adult and adolescent blacks.
Of all Black men living with HIV/AIDS, the primary transmission category was sexual contact with other men. Of all Black women living with HIV/AIDS, the primary transmission category was high risk heterosexual contact

me. the tears from laughing blurred my vision too much.

The 52-year-old Mexican measured in at a whopping 18.9 inches (48.2cm), with a tip circumference of 10 inches (25cm), at certification by World Record Academy officials yesterday.
Jonah Adam Falcon (white) (born July 29, 1970)[1] is an American actor and television presenter.[2] He came to national attention in 1999 over the size of his penis, reported to be the largest on record at 13.5 inches (34 cm) long when erect

Didn't a Jap just win the Indy 500?

>just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that God made black men strong.

That's why they make excellent farm equipment

Chicago’s death toll from 2001–November, 26 2015 stands at 7,401. The combined total deaths during Operation Iraqi Freedom (2003-2015: 4,815) and Operation Enduring Freedom/Afghanistan (2001-2015: 3,506), total 8,321.

Where do you get your stats from? I can make stats up too.
OP is a terrorist with direct ties to ISIS.

asians and white people dominate esports. get rekt faggot.

MASTER RACE:

Considering all racial/ethnic and age categories, rates of gonorrhea were highest for Blacks aged 20–24, 15–19, and 25–29 years in 2015 (Table 22B). Black women aged 20–24 years had a gonorrhea rate of 1,760.5 cases per 100,000 females, which was 9.0 times the rate among White women in the same age group (195.8 cases per 100,000 females). Black women aged 15–19 years had a gonorrhea rate of 1,547.3 cases per 100,000 females, which was 11.3 times the rate among White women in the same age group (136.4 cases per 100,000 females). Black men aged 20–24 years had a gonorrhea rate of 1,681.5 cases per 100,000 males, which was 9.5 times the rate among White men in the same age group (176.1 cases per 100,000 males). Black men aged 25–29 years had a gonorrhea rate of 1,415.0 cases per 100,000 males, which was 8.2 times the rate among White men in the same age group (173.6 cases per 100,000 males).

And whites made them slaves
Your point?

And the avrage black person is worth 3/5 of a white person.

Statistics is fun

Super cool story, bro.

Saw a video once in which an African student tried to prove black magic as science
She probably have an iq over 100000