youtube.com/watch?v=UsSbvpFUmqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1qUCBllqXpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are they the whitest band ever?

This is too accurate

youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA

youtube.com/watch?v=5_INoLQ6Dg0

WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS

The funny thing is black dudes listen to Eminem too (or did, when he was at his peak), but nobody listens to those other three except edgy white kiddos

i dont get it ...

>tfw Slavic master race

I can make fun of niggers and white niggers altogether. :^)

lmfao who made this

Daily reminder that dating site statistics prove we're more desirable than niggers

Good White Kid Rap
>Kanye West
>Lupe Fiasco
>Kid Cudi
>Kendrick Lamar
>A$AP Rocky
>Travis Scott

Bad White Kid Rap
>Chance The Rapper
>Action Bronson
>Mac Miller
>A$AP Ferg
>Young Thug (he was good but has fallen off)
>XXXTentacion

Add Aesop Rock to good white kid rap and you'd have an accurate list

>being this insecure

it's just banter lad

Fucking kek

>Slavic
>master race

>Young Thug (he was good but has fallen off)
>Bad

your taste is trash young thug is an actual prodigy when it comes to melody. plus he's only gotten better.

t. non-white

anybody can sing a melody pleb

these kids used to post on Sup Forums back in the day, I saw them beat up some metal heads one time

me on the left

great point, plen.

ya got me.

>Eminem
come on, shit like "Stan" is better than your favorite artist's entire discography.

a rapping european? a try hard for obvious reasons

>t. non-white
Why should anyone ever consider your post as a relevant one and even more valid when your experience is inferior?

>shes not dreaming of black cock

Stan's okay, it's a really good song for a pop-rap song desu.

>yfw you realise your race is the white version of niggers

I only listen to Tyler off that list
Also, lots of white kids listen to Kendrick Lamar, I feel like he should replace Hopsin or Childish

>when your experience is inferior?

my experience in what? art?

In everything

>tfw too retarded for whites to consider you white
>tfw too white for sjw's to respect you like they respect blacks and arabs
being slav is true suffering :^(

well if art is included within that "everything" then i doubt i'd be remiss to say that simply isn't true: i spend most of my time reading am more /lit/ than most of /lit/, so i doubt you're going to show me up at any taste game any time soon. i'm more Sup Forums than most of Sup Forums as well.

keep sticking to your sad boy unter cloying at the achievements of other men within your race, brainlet.

you forgot this guy

>well if art is included within that "everything" then i doubt i'd be remiss to say that simply isn't true: i spend most of my time reading am more /lit/ than most of /lit/, so i doubt you're going to show me up at any taste game any time soon. i'm more Sup Forums than most of Sup Forums as well.
>Uppity nigger who likes rappers unironically, thinks he is better than anyone else
>keep sticking to your sad boy unter cloying at the achievements of other men within your race, brainlet.
Just because your race is a disgrace and a genetic dead end doesn't mean that we should too suffer because of you. Your argument is of a typical pseud who has never read a book in his life and even less being better than anyone else

>Uppity nigger who likes rappers unironically, thinks he is better than anyone else

no. not everyone else - that would be hubris - just you personally.

>Your argument is of a typical pseud who has never read a book in his life

nope. in fact the size of my personal library is far larger than most that i see posted over at /lit/. you're just a lazy thinker hot head who likes to take divisive potshots at people of other races so he can salve his wounded little ego over being such a lazy thinker; you're a cunt m8.

>no. not everyone else - that would be hubris - just you personally.
>i'm more Sup Forums than most of Sup Forums as well.
>am more /lit/ than most of /lit/,
I guess my time was wasted on a nigger who can't even remember what he wrote 5 minutes ago
>in fact the size of my personal library is far larger than most that i see posted over at /lit/.
Sadly it didn't help, but at least you're stealing books instead of money. Don't see a reason why anyone, other than a nigger of course who prefers quantity over quality.
>likes to take divisive potshots at people of other races so he can salve his wounded little ego over being such a lazy thinker; you're a cunt m8.
But its you who started the race thing as if being a non-white gives you a better experience at judging when its the opposite since you're stunted cognitively.

>I guess my time was wasted on a nigger who can't even remember what he wrote 5 minutes ago

calm your seething adolescent angst for a moment and try to think: does saying that i have better taste than others in a certain field make me necessarily "better" than them? no, of course not. nor was that what i was saying. taste in art is a fine and fulfilling thing but in the end a man's character is the true measure of worth.

speaking of it sounds like yours still needs serious work, ya hot head dingus.

>does saying that i have better taste than others in a certain field make me necessarily "better" than them? no, of course not. nor was that what i was saying. taste in art is a fine and fulfilling thing but in the end a man's character is the true measure of worth.
Youre incredibly thick it seems. It is clear that you have the reading comprehension of a someone who can barely read and even more understand something that is not literal or contextual.
> in the end a man's character is the true measure of worth.
So you're finally accepting you're inferior

WE WUZ COLONIZERZ

WE WUZ SLAVERS

>Youre incredibly thick it seems.

"okay"

you're just angst on angst -- it's honestly draining to have any kind of exchange with a guy that is angst imploding with each successive post. doesn't it get tiring after a point?

I wonder what he would think if he saw this picture.

>thats all he could come up with
"wow"

>Kang

top kek

(Ewe)

Remove thugger from the list.

I hate when ppl say black people have no culture like um try again sweetie ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=UsSbvpFUmqQ

Hah! That IS true!

God I love these threads and seeing White people get butthurt

Thank goodness I'm not the only one on this board that hates Whites

1. Spreading racial hatred is retarded

2. This guy There is a 50% chance he is a troll from Sup Forums who tries to spark more racial hatred. people there do it all the fucking time.

The other 50% is that he is just legitimately a stupid racist

It feels good not being a nigger. Can listen to any music genre I want without looking weird. Can casually walk down the street without having a strong a urge to rob someone. Feels good man.

im a faggot irl so i bully in my safety zone(internet)

I don't care that you're a faggot, just don't be one on the internet.

None of you in this thread are even white, you are all different shades of brown, plebs

Being this much of a newfag.

eminem's new look

Danny brown is the only good "emo" rapper

>All these artists are for white kids
What the fuck are black kids supposed to listen to?

just bring in your Jared Taylor shit already, don't act like you don't agree with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=1qUCBllqXpk

what white people tell them to do