Any sex tips/positions/moves/or rhythms* that this humble community might recommend...

Any sex tips/positions/moves/or rhythms* that this humble community might recommend? my gf is submissive and i like to be dynamic

>asking Sup Forums for sex tips.
>kek.

What race is your gf?
I could be persuaded to help. Make my gf cum at least 2 times just from fucking (no pussy foreplay before)

>Inb4 outlandish claims
We've been banging for 10 years and it took me 6 to be able to make her cum. First time I made her cum was while we were fucking and I have only learned her better since. I can play that bitch like a fiddle now

You're asking a community that's obsessed with sissy boy traps about sex tips?

What kinda info you looking for.

You came to the wrong place motherfucker. Half of these guys are virgins or suck in bed, the other half are just gonna troll you.

Im fucking fantastic in bed but if you think I'm gonna waste a bunch of time writing all I know you're fucking mistaken. It's actually advantageous for me that most guys don't know what they're doing.

1) Play with the clit like it's your best friend
2) Communicate, try new stuff, and just gauge reactions to see if she likes it
3) get feedback after sex about what was good and what could be better
4) Put her pleasure before your own
5) ???
6) Profit

She's a nigger so shes used to being bossed around. She cums a lot but I'm her first and i want to make sure im her best before I leave for college
I know but that its a large community and im sure someone here has tips.

Shit if this guy wants to stroke his ego that much I might just post

>Even if op can't say what race she is

thats an amazing ass, please post moar OP

>She cums a lot
>Leaves for college
Well you fucked up
You got her orgasm hooked and then your sending her ape ass off to college

find her clit,
find her g spot
find her favorite sex position
find yours
then expand after that

I do all that but when I play with her clit she complains she'll cum too fast. She says I do nothing wrong which is why I'm looking towards you, Sup Forums, to help me be even better

She told me that when i leave she doesnt Know what she's going to do because she cant go 4 days without dick now, since shes going to be a slut I might as well try and be the best she"ll ever have so I'll have pussy every summer I come home

find the G spot on the GPS

You know I was actually listing out things to do until I read this. You're setting your self up for STDs my friend.

Condoms my friend

If she cums too fast then you're fine
I have the same "problem"

Yeah....condoms don't work on all STDs..they're more useful for contraception.

Ok. I'll list out some basic info..
1. Learn to use your ring and middle finger to stimulate the Gspot. About 2 finger joints in on the roof, look for a spongey lump. They will come in 10-15 seconds if done right.

2. Learn to lick pussy properly, don't focus on clit. It's her most sensitive zone and you can actually turn them off from sticking to it constantly (especially if she's sensitive) Lick around it from time to time or if she has a huge clit, you can suck it the way you'd want your dick sucked ( i know it sounds gay but it works).
Also use your fingers while you use your mouth, play around her vaginal opening to get her ready for dick.

3. Go right in after she cums from oral, she'll probably cum again right after if she's a repeat cummer. Avoid the clit.

4. DO NOT do rimjobs. The sore throats aren't worth it.

5. To get a deep feeling for her, have her on her back with her legs on your chest/shoulders, don't lean over her. If you want to lean over and maybe hit her cervix, push her legs back to her chest/face by holding behind her knees. Aim for the upper wall to hit the gspot while you're at it.

5. Keep her emotionally invested during sex. Women are emotional creatures by nature. So if you suck her neck/ears/erogenous zones while you fuck her, it will be like giving her opiates.

6. Get the Sex God Method pdf, read it and use it

This

Whip her bare ass with a belt until she's a sobbing mess.

Do some aftercare, eat her pussy, then fuck her missionary. First in the pussy, then the ass.

You'll own her after that.

Wow is really like black girls a lot i mean i can like anyone 13-50 any race but black girls wow
Like there was this one on the bus with a big bandonkadonk bustin out dat dress and i just wanted to just go nomnomnom u kno :))))))

Let me know if this is the info you're looking for, might as well help you give her the time of her life before she gives you dick rot.

*I really like

yeah I'm already searching for that pdf but all free copies have been taken down

I'm pretty sure you can torrent it off piratebay if your ISP isn't a jew.

thats a fat fuckin ass nigga
post more