What are those things u see in some anime, on jap school children...

what are those things u see in some anime, on jap school children, its got a cable u pull and i assume its a panic alarm sort of thing, but wtf anyone know name.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Duv0TcDjr0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A leash?

kek

A buttplug. Serious response: Forgot teh name. What you searching for, something that blocks the signal?

rape buzzer

wait i thought it just emitted loud sound. What signal do you speak of?!

This?

A sound is a signal.

YES, wtf does it do EXACTLY.

It makes a loud noise.

Rape alarm

mind explaining these, like why they are mandatory apparently for kids in elementary level to have.

it's a fucking alarm you idiot, to alert people around if the kiddo feels threatened.

youtu.be/Duv0TcDjr0M

fucker by saying signal instead of saying alarm as i said, it suggests that we are not speaking of an audible signal. Fuckwit.

Yep its an alarm. Japanese school kids have other safety shit like that too if i remember right

rip thanks for info.

like what other shit?

bouhan

"In Japan, young children make their way to school by themselves from first grade, walking and taking public transportation like buses and trains. So on their way to school, they all wear yellow caps. This helps motorists see them better, as little kids can be hard to spot for drivers. A great idea, right? Leave it to Japan to coordinate hats for an entire country!"

this makes me hard.

As you may be able to tell from manga and anime, tentacle rape is quite prevalent in Japan. The tentacle spawn rate is directly proportional to the cuteness or 'kawaii' of the victim. These personal alarms allow school children to commute unmolested, so to speak.

holy shit
diamonds

rape is a thing in japan?