Just ordered a fleshlight, i feel like a degenerate scumbag

Just ordered a fleshlight, i feel like a degenerate scumbag.
Give me advice on how to deal with this whole fuckin ordeal?
Package will be delivered at parents home cause i can't get it delivered where i live.
Pretty sure my parent's wont open the box ( i hope )
Also bought neat headphones cause my parents are curious af, gotta think ahead aight?

first time making a thread, been lurking for atleast 5 years.

>pic related, me right now.

Hmm, does it come with batteries or you have to buy afterwards?

it comes in a discreet box. you'll be fine.

They way I see it, girls use dildos all the time. Its basically the same thing.

Nah its just a basic fleshlight.

Who sells headphones and fleshlights and ships them in the same box?
Better hope they come the same day, cause Amazon don't work like that

protip crisco the fuck outta your cock.

What if they open the box to check out the headphones?

Thanks for the reassurance, i get insane stress for just about anything.

Bol.com, im from the netherlands. They come in the same box and the same date

My parents dont make a habit of opening boxes and letters of other people, they made this very clear to me at a young age.

don't be ashamed of sex. as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, who the fuck cares bro!

Thanks sage, also i just realised i can answer multiple people at once with one reply. kek

Why the fuck should you? Women can have dildos and you cant have a fl?

I don't know man, half of the time i dont even know what gets me stressed. One thing i know for sure, im gonna fuck the living shit out of that silicone pussy.

girls freak out about that shit too. too much religious guilt and shit

I bought one it comes in a standard cardboard box no flashy signs or anything. Even the label is discreet just say ILF LLC or something similar. The only way to know it's a fleshlight it's if they open it

Well, I hope your path gets enlighted after this. There's nothing to shame about this whole situation, there are times in the life of a man that we need a light at the end of the tunnel, and this light can be very well a fleshlight.

There was a time I had a fleshlight.

> Be me
> at the dark
> some weird sounds
> just saw a shadow in my house
> holyshit.jpg
> A nigga entered my house
> Grab fleshlight

cont?

Hey guys. I have a question for yall anons. Im feelin pretty down right now. I need some advice from you guys. A girl ive been seeing at work went out to lunch with me and completely opened up all her feelings to me. Thing is she is into another man. Is all hope lost brothers or do I still try to strive for her?

jerk it till your nuts are bruised

Correct, i was raised with christian morals and beliefs, altough i couldn't push myself to believe those things. The morals do tend to stick with me.

Tell me more user.