Dana White blasts this old dumb arrogant bitch Meryl Streep. Why would she insult MMA...

Dana White blasts this old dumb arrogant bitch Meryl Streep. Why would she insult MMA? I thought real artists respect all arts
youtu.be/1iYkuwT40Ss

>I thought real artists respect all arts
Watching other people beat the shit out of each other is entertaining, but I'd be hard pressed to call it art.

i missed it, what did she do?

>art
Goof

it's not art, but what hollywood does is not art either.

I heard some rumor that the company that owns the UFC now is rivals or something with a company she works for

It's more of the training to do the fighting is a art but when you get two people in there that are equal it really turns into something else.

No argument here.

fpbp (fifth post best post)

I heard she's a big key to solving pizzagate

The best part of her speech was when she said Hollywood was being 'vilified'.

dana white is so predictable

>do you think she was making an attack on you?
Nigga who the fuck are who? Literally who the fuck is this guy?

>"of course its an art"
>"they train really hard!"
that doesnt make it art faglord

comical

Why not? It's more real in every sense of the word than acting ever will be.

she shitted on the nfl and mma. can't say i disagree with her.

>the company she works for
???
wtf are you talking about??

She didn't say MMA was dumb, she said it wasn't art.

How fragile are you.

The issue is how entitled, self-centered, and narcissistic these Hollywood types are. They think they are the center of the world. That *they* can deem what it "art" and what is not.

Trump won because of bullshit like this. These smug freaks live in a whacked out bubble.

>They think they are the center of the world. That *they* can deem what it "art" and what is not.

who is they? are you referring to elitist hollywood liberals or elitist right wingers? because it could apply to both sides

>Dana White: Is MMA an art? Of course it is! Because bla bla bla irrelevant mumbling

It was said in a condescending way 2bh.
>If we didn't have actors all we'd have left would be football and MMA, and those aren't the arts
Was something along those lines. It's quite obvious that she doesn't hold those sports in high esteem and indirectly mocked people who like those sports.

>The issue is how entitled, self-centered, and narcissistic these Hollywood types are. These smug freaks live in a whacked out bubble.

You literally just described Trump, the cognitive dissonance in these rants is fascinating.

Only if you're a fragile little crybaby.

So punching people isn't art. Who gives a fuck, get a job.

>plays a character of himself
>doesn't take himself seriously
>lives as the ultimate troll
>relates more to the working man than to other rich people
>wrestled in WWE

Yeah, what a stuck-up guy in a bubble.

>Implying this isn't an art

Is an MMA a artist?

Have you seen some modern art?

You can basically call whatever the fuck you want art. People have literally shit and they have called it art. Fuck. Duchamp took a picture of a toilet over 100 years ago and people still call it art.

If you really wanna ruin your day, go watch modern art performances on youtube of people rubbing period blood of themselves or fingering each other's assholes. Oh yeah, and that satanist lady that was buddies with Pence said that the drinking of blood and semen was just for one of her many art performances. So yeah, MMA is art in my book.

Her manager is CAA, which are direct competitors to WME-IMG, the new owners of the UFC. It wasn't a rumor.

Or This Elite Dodging.

Or This

your only idea of what art is are some fringe memes?

I'm saying art can be whatever you want it to be.

>Duchamp took a picture of a toilet over 100 years ago
he didn't, stieglitz did.

Forgive me, I didn't do well in art class. But I was close!

true

UFC MMA is literally WWE that isn't scripted, only white trash and low income negroes watch it.

Meanwhile Hollywood has been garbage for the past HOW many decades? When was the last time Streep released something decent?

Doesn't bother me. I wouldn't have thought she liked football or MMA.

at least she didn't have piss orgies with russian hookers in moscow....

>all these strong 'white' men triggered by Merryl Streep

She insulted one of the most diverse organizations on the planet, ape, every color is ''triggered''.

A serbian making fun of someone is like an ant calling an elephant small. Why would you care what the broad from Deer Hunter thinks unless it's true.

best modern artwork coming through

>someone unironically paid rougly 250k euros for this thing, which is literally called "Artist's Shit"

Chris Ofili's elephant shit painting is valued at 2.3 million dollars.

>trip
>that post
>that image
You got me.

>Mixed martial ARTS
>not an art
Dude it's literally on the name can you not read?

Shut the fuck up bitch