What would you do if you ran into a tiger with Down syndrome

give it a hug because it just wants to be loved

What am I driving?

Show it my 26 Facebook friends

/thread

Kenny in the picture is very loved

kenny is fucking dead

A Yugo

It doesn't have DS. White tigers are inbred. They come from one kidnapped white tiger. All are cross eyed, even the ones that don't look. Also they all have a bevy of health issues and live short lives. I read about this one. White tigers breeders are evil. Cruel.

This one is just ugly.

>White tigers are inbred.

Depends on the type of "white tiger."

If it's literally a white tiger such as a Siberian, it's not. If it's white from the inbreeding mutation, yeah, it's inbred.

King tut looked like a freak. His parents were siblings and he fucked his sister. His sister fucked her dad at 12. It was all fucked up, but they're weren't retarded just had health issues and deformities from all the incest.

White Siberian tigers don't exist in nature. They were mixed with the bengal in captivity.

Unpossible. If I drove a yugo, I'd already be dead from embarrassment.

Excuse me. I have shared my picture with this online comuntiy, I can not see my picture when I refresh this page. I am very angry and MUST speak with customer service. I even put "no code" in like my cowprker said.

>All are cross eyed, even the ones that don't look.
Wat?

Be doubly afraid an it's a tiger with tard strength

Can you imagine a swipe from a retarded tigers claw.I mean it's not much for hunting or survival but just its pure strength and deadliness.

Convince a retard to go pet it. If it eats him, poetic win. If they somehow sense each other retardedness become buddies for the day, and then (because its retarded) forgets the next day and eats him, Epic win

un as a phoneme means to undo, so it can only be used on verbs like undo. You meant in, which means not, and is applied to nouns like in inability meaning no ability. Further, English has a rule that moves alveolar sounds like n to labial sounds like m when preceding labial sounds (n -> m / _ [+bilabial]. So in this case, inpossible becomes impossible, like you reading all of this.

A Twingo with a 13b swap and a radio that only plays super eurobeat.

And here in America we use popular culture to make jokes. Dumbass too smart for his own good.

Turn 360° and walk away.

>make jokes
A task far more complicated than you may realize. After all, laughter is primarily a social function. A joke takes something one might expect, breaks those expectations (in a safe way), and does so while pointing out common held perceptions. The exact nature of humor is too complex for any scientist to understand currently, but that again is a function of the social nature of humor - and yet, laughter exists in every country and culture.

Not to mention that my correct usage of the 3rd conditional should have indicated my command of the language, thereby letting you in on the joke. In context, "unpossible" was a perfectly cromulent usage. Dumbass.

You think that understanding syntax implies knowledge of a language's morphology? Laughable.

No, but ESL learners usually make mistakes in syntax, particularly with constructions like conditionals. And in the age of autocorrect you know I HAD to override it to even type unpossible. Again, use your brain dumbass.

I assure you I never stopped using my brain. I think you misinterpreted my intentions.The goal was not to belittle your ability to communicate, but rather to articulate the particular error being made in linguistic terms. I was simply being a nerd, who took a final exam on this very subject earlier today.

That said, I greatly enjoyed your rhetoric, so I apologize for not explaining sooner but can I was having fun.

>can you blame me

Oh. I thought you were just butthurt for missing the joke. No worries then. Carry on with your inner nerd pedant if that makes you groove. Have a nice noche. I'm out.

are they aggressive?