Please pray for my dick. a few days ago i noticed a painful swelling in the crease of my groin area...

Please pray for my dick. a few days ago i noticed a painful swelling in the crease of my groin area. i thought oh shit i must have a boil forming. this morning i woke up and the area had swelled to the size of a bar of soap and is very hard and painful. went to the er because it is now directly against the base of my cock. doc said its celluitis. doc gave me a scrip for antibiotic i cant fill till tomorrow. meanwhile, tonight i see my dick now has a large red but soft lump just above the base. MY DICK HAS A LUMP FORMING ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys...I looked up some pics of groin celluitis. wtf.jpg...this is not good. not good at all. wtfwtfwtfwtfwtf!!!!??? I cant lose my only friend!

anyone know whats going on> the doc didnt seem to think its related to my lymph gland but geezlouise...its spread to my actual dick. MY ACTUAL DICK!!! and on the internet the pix are just terrible.

Help. Words of encouragement. similar exp with positive outcomes. some knowledge from folks with actual knowledge. anything that will help me not think about the google pix.

Haha you're gonna lose your dick

hmmmmm, not sure if pasta or actually bad dick

Oh, and you already have lost your dick because you're a faggot and posted a google image.

I don't know anything about the subject but I'm sending good thoughts to you Sup Forumsrother

Its real. Not my pic but similar. very very very painful too. please tell me my dick will survive this. please?

MRSA

Show us a picture of your infected cock, retard

I thought that too but the official diagnosis is groin celluitis. idk the difference. i only know that this moring i was in pain. tonight i am scared as fuck. i have never had anything like this happen to me. really worrisome but im telling myself the antibiotic will save me.

i hope you get through this my dude
it'd suck to lose your dick so i hope you don't lose it

good luck OP

My cellphone only lets me read Sup Forums, not post, and idk how to transfer pix from my phone to my laptop.

hope everything works out for you bud

Then how are we supposed to believe anything you say? Fucking normie

>He said in his post

>idk how to transfer pix from my phone to my laptop
How about you email it to yourself you soon-to-be-dickless absolute retard

Eh? Im on my laptop, making these posts. I cant post with my cellphone. i cant play fantasy basketball with it either. and i love fantasy sports. its an older huwaii (sp?). it sucks.

What kind of world do we live in when guys are getting sore about not seeing my dick? I said the pic i posted is very similar. geez. buncha sodomites.

> fake and gay

>asks for medical advice from strangers he will never meet
>refuses to post pic of area in question
What an enormous retard. Kill yourself.

Medfag here, can't tell you for sure unless we see it, but the infection will go away. It might hurt like a bitch until then though. Saw dungeons recently with one on their face, they looked like a cartoon old timey gangster

Get your camera and film yourself popping it, upload to youtube, then post it here.

We want to see you pop it, OP.

>go to doc
>gives inter at diagnosis
Worse than average b8

Hey if you lose your dick you'll have new pussy to play with right?

I got a really swollen foreskin ever since last night, how do I get rid of that?