Daily reminder that Hillary had Seth Rich killed. Google him

Daily reminder that Hillary had Seth Rich killed. Google him.

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/oxford-university-hillary-clinton/
youtu.be/O61Hkk1Wsb0
alliancepower.com/contact.html
usa.siemens.com/en/contact_us.php?selectedUnit=5
scientificamerican.com/article/moon-landing-faked-why-people-believe-conspiracy-theories/
mpdc.dc.gov/page/major-caseunsolved-homicides-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sure kid

none of those events ever happened in real life

Also Lord Cheeto ordered the death of an eight-year-old US citizen. It took her two hours to bleed to death. PROUD!

This. Seth getting shot, shortly after leaking a shit-ton of incriminating documents from the dnc, in a robbery in which nothing was stolen, then surviving and being taken to hospital, only to die when all the people looking after him were switched out for a different bunch is not at all suspicious.

Fuck brown people.

none of that ever happened, kid

Memes can't melt steel beams

>fire
>3 fucking planes hit building
see the difference dumbass

You're clearly a pro-Trump conspiracy nut virgin redneck bigot. Nobody gets away with stuff like that in America. Especially politicians. An American politician has never done anything morally reprehensible in order to obtain power. I'm so confident in this that I don't even have to look into what you're saying. This is how I live my life and I am a smart person.

Daily reminder Trump had Comey fired to cover up Russia and stop an investigation into corruption.

I don't even need to conspiracy fag it. He said it on national TV.

Daily reminder that our candidate won. Why do you still give a fuck? It's over

Ok, what did happen then?

>He fell for the Comey meme

>Bigot
stay mad libcuck

Just because your wife obeyed your command doesn't mean we're going to.

>3 planes
you mean sixtillion planes?

learn to fact check you dumbass

Refresh my memory- was this before or after Comey accidentally admitted on national TV to committing espionage because he had a hunch, and not because he had any tangible evidence?

sounds like he was defending you, retard
maybe you should read posts before responding to them

just ran a fact check, google agrees
you're a faggot

Oxford University: Hillary Clinton Is A Psychopath

yournewswire.com/oxford-university-hillary-clinton/

Leave this shit to Sup Forums

So a concrete building doesn't have steel beams to melt
>hurr durr but joos and bush

but this NEVER happens
youtu.be/O61Hkk1Wsb0

>i get my top shelf shit from jewgle.com
nice try nigger
you want real data, listen to alex jones

Just got off the phone with alex jones
he agrees, you're a faggot

the character actor alex jones?
>your hero
“He’s playing a character”: Alex Jones lawyer says Infowars host is “a performance artist”

you got played

Good.

How is it that the right won the election and still managed to be sore looser?

Well thats depressing. George Bush must have personally planted the explosive charges. Definitely it was thermite, he must have known that we were going to catch him soon and so he created this false flag to throw you cucks off the trail.

I'm . isn't me.

Trump had navy seals killed, what's your point?
>also she lost who cares?

Because the electoral college fucked over it's constituents to put a fellow rich boy in office, much like the DNC blackmailed Bernie. When will you cucks realize it's rich versus poor in this country and not right versus left?

There's an old saying in Tennessee I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says, fool me once, shame on shame on you. Fool me you can't get fooled again.
something that hillary's lawyer should have done

at least i didn't get played there, you fucking burrito

What about judge Scalia? Wetworks down at the wine yard.

Massive b8

>Sup Forums - Random except for ponies and shit I don't like

Daily reminder that the whole coverup story is just another Diversion tactic to keep you from noticing what is really going on.

Seth Nooo! Fucking love those Judd Apatow movies.

>lets let 45ish counties dictate the future of the US
Top wew

Sure kid

yea, I'd say 3 million votes is pretty much 0
tip top wew

>I'd say 3 million votes don't mean shit

lol Loli aproveth meme dank over 6666 thousand

>Daily reminder that Hillary had Seth Rich killed.
Daily reminder that you can repeat a lie as many times as you want, it won't make it the truth.

take down militant leftists guys. help out

alliancepower.com/contact.html
usa.siemens.com/en/contact_us.php?selectedUnit=5

>To whom it may concern: I would like to alert management to some troubling posts online made by one of your employees, a Matthew Dunham. They are worrisome because of the way they encourage physical violence and extremely disturbing in the way they celebrate the tragedy that happened in Washington DC today. I can only hope these radical views are his own and do not reflect on your company in any way whatsoever.

unless they were for the orange cancer, then you'd be shitting yourself and going apeshit

lol fagget

>need to investigate a suspicious murder involving a staffer. They say its a robbery but nkthing was taken and there are incomsistancies.
>conspiracy nutjob

>trump colluded with russia. I dont have evidence just he did, it onky makes sense
>fact

Guy tried tomtake his shit, he faught back and was shot by robner who left.

email these pics to his employer

he deserved it 100%

Id say we should just change the rules after the election to make sure your canidate always wins

>Google him.
He's dead, Jim. He can't respond.

She was more of a MuriKKKan citizen than you are.

I wondered when this would surface.

These are not the droids we are looking for.

Two thirds of a plane
>7

OMG! It's The Holocaust™ all over again!

Well, no, she didn't. It would make a good novel, but life is never that interesting. Just stop it.

It's really weird how Trumpists have to keep leaning on Hillary to justify Trump's ridiculous inability to execute the office of President of the United States. She's out of the picture. Trump has to sink or swim on his own merit, or lack thereof.

He's a "disaster" to use his own words.

Daily reminder that there are a bunch of people that can't comprehend reality which leads to anxiety and of loss of control. They have to make conspiracy theories to simplify reality.

>scientificamerican.com/article/moon-landing-faked-why-people-believe-conspiracy-theories/

> Daddy why is the Navy shooting at us?
> Because of racism #NotAllTerrorists

Oh, hey look. A fucking idiot.

Being you this much of a keyboard warrior.

Why did the so-called robber leave without taking anything?

gr@[email protected]

The umbrella dismissal of "conspiracy theories" is in itself a defense mechanism that people use to feel like they have a firm grip on the world. Most of it's bullshit, of course, but that attitude's still pretty fucking stupid, considering how totally legit a lot of conspiracies turn out to be.

Off the top of my head: We now know that in the 80s, the CIA funneled money into abstract artists to sway the flow of the art scene away from politicized, revolution-focused stuff and towards less disruptive subjects. We know that during the cold war, the US government nearly staged a 9/11 style attack on their own soil to justify an invasion of Cuba. Etc.

Maybe you're just a smug coward who'd rather dismiss shit that scares him than bother confronting it.

Daily reminder that there are a bunch of people that can't comprehend bait which leads to anxiety and of loss of control

>not encouraging the use of ruin life tactics and reveling in the schadenfreude
Reddit might be more your speed friendo.

You should look into terrorist support groups. You might be the one to save someone's daughter from their own idiocy.

I'm not saying this is for sure what happened, but...

I work at a major trauma hospital. I see a LOT of gunshots. It's pretty common to see someone who tried to fight back against a mugger or something similar, got shot, and the mugger fled without taking anything. Why? The perpetrator assumed the gun would be enough, and never intended to fire. When they did, it was because they freaked out and just wanted to get away. They didn't have a plan if the victim didn't capitulate, so they got spooked, fired, and took off once they realized what they did.

Not saying it's what happened, but it's a reasonable scenario.

So what you're saying is that you're full of shit but you need everyone to know it?

There were nearly 500 murders in Washington DC during 2016. This is an official list of all the unsolved homicides from that year. Scroll down this list and see if you notice anything. Seth Rich is literally the only white person murdered in DC during that entire year whose murderer hasn't been caught.

mpdc.dc.gov/page/major-caseunsolved-homicides-2016

But yeah, it was probably Russian hackers.

The United Snakes government is the biggest terrorist organization in the world.

That's a list of major cases or unresolved homicides. Seth Rich is the former. Debunked.

Replied wrong post

Meant this

That news is fake as fuck dude. I can not believe your dumb ass bought that shit.

fuck off ISIS

go to Sup Forums fag

after WW2 is an awful convenient starting point

eat shit commie