I just fucked this

I just fucked this.
she is my wedlocked witch, my slave , my everything, i destroyed her pussy.. not ass this time but i did that too. now we're chilling... damn im proud.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/BECOMING-DRAGON-Dragon-Point-Langlais/dp/1988328403
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shameless selfbump!

How much heroin did she ask for

none dude, she is just pale like that.. healthy as a tight assed and tight pussy muscles , 22 yearold witch. rate her get more pics.

Her?

is this better pic?

nah my bitch is prettier sexier, and a godess.

Shes a witch?

her magnificent Ayylmao ass out of this world!

yeah and i'm her dragon!

So then no nudes?

oooh yeah there are nudes watch..

Nigga, english. I am not one of the people you do meth with. Is she a witch or are you high and gave yourself a false life.

lol, you sound like a massive beta faggot.

>Im her dragon!

ha dude, she's using you for self-validation and cucking the shit out of you.

Enjoy the hurt when she dumps you for a real "dragon" cock.

>t. big dragon cock

I am not you so i am what i am... no meth in here only weed shroomz acid and dmt fucktard

>wedlocked
more like cock-caged.
>my slave
thats looking for any chance to escape.
>my everything
and her nothing.
>im proud
but she knows she can do better.

nigga you look like one ugly ass golem hahaha

Just answer the question so i can go back to not giving a shit about this thread.

Is
She
A
Actual
Witch?

I dont give a fuck if you're a dragon or a shitposter at this point. Just give me a yes or no so I can know how white you are.

but i dont give a fukcing shit about your opinion , u cant even find a girl.. trap is your type of ''girl''

That is the most feral looking hooker I've ever seen.

gotta admit, she is pretty damn hot. 9/10. def fuck

she is definitely NOT yours though. youre definitely whipped. i bet she'd fuck me in a heartbeat if i met her.

she asked for this, didn't she?

No. He says in the next comment, she's an ayy.

any more kinky pics or ones with leather?

yeah she is cause i made her a witch.

Thats a better answer than op will give me.

OP has sex once in his life and feels the need to post it online... Very insecure and pathetic...

looks like an ogre

your girl is sexy, op

>9/10

You should be ashamed of yourself.

tim shut the fuck up and go to bed

if you "dont give a fucking shit" then why are you even here begging for attention like a little cuck?

I've already got 2 girls. ones redhead with a massive bloodfetish and amazingly slutty. and the other is my quiet socially isolated sweetheart I can trust (and gives the most amazing blowjobs).

Both live with me, and both are fine with me bringing in a new fucktoy at any time.
A girl finally touched your virgin dick and now youre all excited and think youre top shit. You don't know ANYTHING about having a "slave".

youre a straight up beta. admit it yourself, or she'll make you find out the hard way. your choice lol

true
SHE IS MY PROPERTY YOU SIMPLETON.

>SHE IS MY PROPERTY YOU SIMPLETON.
you.jpg

here mate you deserve a special sexy pic to make your day ;)

I'm not op but I'm looking at getting into a similar situation with 2 girls (not living with them), do you have any advice on making multiple FWB situations work? especially if you want to do threesomes and what not with both of them

Yeah I meant she's barely a 7/10
Made my day worse

Nigga, each time you post i get more confused.

How did you make her a witch.

Is this like the club introductions you would hold every saturday at the local empty swimmin pool, or did you kill someone and gave her powers us mortals should fear.

Either way stop larping you piece of subhuman trash.

kek

HAA HAAA HAAAAAAAAAA

He is a dragon. Dragons are magic. Dragon uses magic daterapedrug to turn girl into witch.
He is now her slave because he has her chained to his basement.
He cannot be caught because he is a dragon, and it is why he cannot talk to humans to get girls and needs to use "magic" on them.

dragon = autistic.

dont let them find out about one another i guess..and give them some e or weed or cocke and threesome will start.

Tanks

i made her cause i wanted to have a witch. simple.
if you want autistic details on how to make one yours, gotta go to /x/

first of all, vet for any feelings of jelousy. at least one of them has to be attracted somewhat to the other.

get into a relationship with the one that wants to fuck the other girl the most, failing that the one that wants to fuck you the least. theres your starting point.

casually make it openhouse. dont get possessive whatsoever, dont treat either of them as "yours". make them both exactly equal and let them know that.

once youve gotten both of them falling hard for you, treat them with exactly equal attention. dont let up on that at all. carry the relationship with both of them in the exact same path, in the exact same way, and youre good.

cute little nicknames for each, have one day talking to one, the other talking to the next. always say shit like "i like you both" and "youre both really hot", " i wanna fuck both of you", find out similar fetishes, and hint it towards the other.

tl;dr. treat them both the same and for the love of god dont make them jelous. and talk as much as you fucking can to them.

Save me user and ill be your witch bitch slave

underrated comment really read it 10 times and you will understand what op ment

Please, die any day. You will make the gene pool cleaner.

If youre already dating one of them, then she's either into it or not. Ask, and see if you get shot down. Means you'll never be able to fuck the other if it's a no though. She'll be on to you.

And forgot one golden rule. Be attractive; dont be unattractive. And have a girthy dick if you wanna keep them around.

>I had sex with a skinny, over-madeup slut, and I'm so autismo I have to make a whole thread about it!

Just post tits and shut the fuck up, faggot. I'm not going to get mad, because I'm figuring on her being pretty fucking dumb if she's fucking a window-licker like you.

isnt she a witch

She smokes though and that ain't cool.

2/10 until she quits. 6/10 after that.

i want to believe this is her and she just ditched the dude thanks to us.

I'd definitely let her be my witch, but i wouldn't make her my slave. That should be entirely her choice. If she doesn't choose to she isn't yours.

only if she gave you autism.

but it looks like you already had that.

she must be suicidal or just emotionally starved to be with a clingy cringe-beta like you.

kek.
you fool, you do not know how smart and manipulative she can be , she would fucking take your money just by one blink, and you would be madly in love while i fuck her brains out. with your money we would buy you to watch and jerk off. from outside of our home.

Forming words into sentences doesn't make it true.

Saged

hey beta ass moron, she CAN do this, and you can watch us having sex from outside ofc i wouldnt let you near my house .. and my hoe.

so she would steal my money and then you would give my money back through "buying me" to watch you guys have sex? So nothing would happen and i'd watch you two have sex on a cam? lmao

here is some pure cuteness

Her tits look like runny pancake batter.

/thread please. For all that is holy

>damn im proud.
If it wasn't you it just would of been someone else.

What else would you expect from a drug addict, it's not like he can hold down a normal job or anything.

1. she doesnt take your money , YOU GIVE THE MONEY TO HER
2. No you wouldnt be bought off , you already gave the money so. yeah you can watch

sex on drugs is great tho.. when you grow up try it

Now we see the pic of you and your witch slave. You two should go back to /lgbt/ for awhile please.

Which one of your friends do you think she's going to start milking the cum out of once you end up in jail for 1+ week

That jaw line thou.. kek

the real sagewhy would i go in jail? im just into witch fucking. is that illegal in your hoarded up room where you have a castle of boxes and you are warden there? here is an ass for you cause you are an imbecile

That is not what you wrote, I was just repeating what you wrote with how you wrote it. I guess grammar isn't a thing among "dragons"

Happy for you son, but she just really aint that cute.

>oh no he said something i dont like this must be the one saging the thread
ok kid
look she's using you as a drug connect, you're a drug addict, you got nothing else going on in life, you get pinched it's a fact she's going to start banging one of your friends. are you going to make her abort it when you get out?

i guess yer an americoon so grammar isnt an issue, suck my dragon dick.. i mean its fat like a dragon.. has no wings tho...

>im just into witch fucking

bruh just get off the internet and go outside more lmao. you're gonna make people from /x/ start cringing hahahaha. how is magik even real? just get counterspell'd bitch hahahah xdd

gr@[email protected]

These selfies arent doing much for your cred bro

You can't fuck with a lvl10 mage motherfucker. I'll cast fireball by tapping into the mana from my enchanted gas tank.

Dragon.... hahahahaha get the fuck outta here,
start studying simple fucking sex-magic or at least learn fucking mesopotamian prayers bevore coming up with that shit.
I hope you washed her mind good or this will backfire on you so damn much... omg i cant stop laughing

Isn't that the bitch from NCIS?

magikckckckck is real when i fuck her brains out and then she blesses me with holy squirt :D

when you're not around your best friend blesses her hole with squirt too

Mesopotamian...like the middle east produced any magic except the djinn. Fucking roleplayers.

Sex magic is just and excuse to get kinky and call it religion. Get ur freak on OP. Glad one of us around here is getting some tonight.

amazon.de/BECOMING-DRAGON-Dragon-Point-Langlais/dp/1988328403
he just read this calm down guys

well.. then i make a glory hole out of their oreols

why would you do that, you're not a dragon you're a cuck in the making

another one that doesnt listen...
Mesopotamian PRAYERS - , the influence of deitys never was real magic
And Sex magic is kinda a thing ... as you said yes its mostly just a bad excuse but within sex a state of trance is achievable when wished on both ends

damn you guys are too retarded... i called myself a dragon cause it is what she calls me, and it is my chineese zodiac horoscop sign.. chill

and you thought we werent trollin ?

Što smaraš masu slikama ćamare?

no. but you were trolled, by autism or such thing. still heres a pic of my witch

I hate drug addicts, and guys with gfs. I seriously hope you can't vote.

de si volvox, kiki il ko god, shto da ne smaram, ti je gledash live ;)

She is a Malkavian.

a sto te smara to ?

post proof faggot

of what?

is this her?
goo.
gl/
eHQKi0