Thread of beautiful Trad white women. 1 4

Thread of beautiful Trad white women. 1 4

Thanks, this just makes my pics look better tbh kek

This is now a Black women appreciation thread

Please keep posting, it makes our women look even more beautiful.

>our women
Take the Ebony Pill

If you tell me you wouldn't want this girl (especially because she's black), you are lying.

it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

Its sas because u cant post a picture of a woman of your race without her being either nude or calf naked. Its so degrading.

if you're telling me she's more attractive than a white woman like in OP you are lying, and 99.9% of black women are nowhere near that attractive.

no apes

And its been touched up tremendously.

Black women are even better at being traditional than white women. Also I am white, but I love black girls.

Black women smell like shit, are almost unanimously morbidly obese, talk at deafening volumes, eat like pigs, cuss out their kids, wear extremely revealing clothing, waste all their time online, need I go on. Youre just a fucking trol

Nearly all of those are just stereotypes that aren't the reality for the majority of black women.

Why don't u post an attractive Trad black than and not a half naked sexual object? Because there are none, and that's the problem with black culture , theres no beauty

Eww what animal is that? Ape?

Lel

Idk what trad is. Google says it's jazz.

Shitskin

Here is your attractive black woman

such a lovely black dude

what cave they been living in??

Trad is short for traditional

It's not even a dude. More like an ape.

Nor a cave. A continent. A whole continent named Australia. These low IQ creatures had been living in a large continent for 50000 years yet still didn't invent fire, wheel or anything.

It hurts to imagine that this beautiful race is going to be extinct. Sad.

But...but... We taught whitey dey filosofee and shiet

>Trad
Gonna have to be vintage photos. There's no such thing anymore.

theres nothing better than white women.

White guys are better than white women

gr@[email protected]

yuck!

for sure! they are superior and always the ruler. But white girls are the best fuck meat

I have her nudes.

Yea.. So beautiful...

would let him fuck the brain out of me

I left for a while, but here's another black beauty.

>Greek
>white

I know you tried to be edgy but that's Diane Kruger born in Germany

Op is a fucking racist

While I'm not sexually attracted to black girls, I can at least acknowledge that they're still women and respect them because unlike racist faggot OP says there are some incredibly beautiful ones out there

name three

Why bother? You'll just say they're ugly anyway because you've already decided that they are.

i didn't decide they just aren't.

Okay but that's your opinion. Nobody else cares about your opinion except for you.

I like his opinion. I share it too.

unless of course your bernie sanders

Coincidence. You don't think blacks are ugly because he thinks they are. You believe that independently. Use your brain.
You're*

same here